And they REAL-lies

Walks of Fame

After the first meeting of Qian and Changmin, Changmin couldnt stop thinking about Qian. He make use of all the opportunities available to hang out with Qian like getting hold of the Qian's schedules and be there to visit "unintentionally". He is unsure of why he wants to see Qian but knows that Qian makes him blush and he acts different infront of her compare to other girls. 

 

SM has organized an imprompt dance examination selection for their females trainees at the grand hall today. Zhoumi and Kyuhyun had promotional activities in China and couldn't make it to support Qian for the impromptu exam. Lucky Changmin manage to schedule out TVXQ activities just for Qian. 

 

One hour before the examinations....

 

Changmin tiptoed into the practice room where Qian is planning to surprise her. As he takes soft baby steps towards her, he feels something different about Qian. "O Mo... Is she crying???" Changmin thought to himself as he gets nearer. "Qian.... GwenChaNaYo?" He reaches out for her hands and place them in between his, holding them preciously. "My shoes for the performance is missing. I will not make it for the selection anymore!" Qian crys out to Changmin while he grabs Qian and gentlely let her into his arms. "Silly girl I'll go borrow you one pair from my SNSD hoobae-nims, dont cry anymore okay!" Changmin says while looking down into Qian's eyes. Looking at Qian crying, Changmin feels a sharp squeeze in his heart that he has never felt before. Luckily Qian calms down after some smoothing by Changmin. "Changmin Oppa. Kamsahamida." Qian looks up to Changmin as he grabs her in his arms. "Ne.. now remember you have me to lean on in times like that okay." Changmin says as he softly wipes off Qian's tears. At the moment, Changmin wishes time just stop with Qian in his arms forever but... 

 

"Tip Tap Tip Tap..." footsteps of people coming gets louder so Changmin let go of her and place her on the sofa seat. "Aissssh. You wet my shirt.. Hmmm do SM organise any wet tshirt contest? I will definitely ace it to the champion." Changmin smirks playfully. "Hehehee Changmin Oppa you really have too much confidence.. too much." Qian finally griggles. "Yaaa. Thats the Qian I always like. Now, I'll go borrow a shoe. Dont go anywhere and wait patiently for me to return okay." Changmin pats her head as he said and leaves the rooms after Qian nodded to his command. 

 

**Qian's POV**

 

While waiting for Changmin, Qian kept having reruns of that Changmin just said "the Qian I always like". What was that suppose to mean? "Like?" "Changmin likes Qian?" She blushes at the thought of what Changmin said and his gentle comforting actions that are different from the playful side. "Changmin Oppa only teases me and this is the first time this side out him is out. Could it be he like me?" She thoughts to herself. "Hmmmm... I shouldnt be thinking too much. Changmin Oppa is just being a gentleman trying to calm his hoobae down and is just kind and caring being there for his hoobae." Qian recollects her thoughts and confirms she must be reading too much into this. 

 

**Changmin's POV**

Running out the practice room... He rushes to SNSD's room immediately. On the way there... He have lots of thoughts. "Why will Qian's shoes be missing suddenly?" "OMGGGG. Did i just hug Qian in my arms just now?" "I wish time could be pause just now..." "I should have kiss her just now" "Aisssh.... why do I have such thoughts? Kiss?" "I guess I am really in love with her." 

 

After borrowing the shoes, he rushes back and Qian was able to make it for the selection. While waiting for Qian wash up and change, he went to the restroom for a change due to all the perspiring from running to get the shoes. On his way there at the corridor, he saw some girls holding to a shoe bag supiciously and then leaving them outside the restroom. He opens it and realize its the shoes Qian always wear during his visits for her practices. "Why do these girls have Qian's shoes and why do they leave it here instead of returning it to Qian?" Changmin concludes that Qian has been sabotage. "I am going to find out what happen! I wont let such a prank to be played on my Qian. NEVER!" 

 

At the porch, Changmin let Qian knows what happen and describes the features of the girls he saw. "So they are trainees..." Before Changmin could finish his sentence, Qian interupt him "Changmin Oppa... I think we shall let it go okay. As long as it doesnt go too overboard, after some time, they will be bored of it." Looking shocked, "You mean this is not the first time? Why didnt you tell me?" Changmin asked Qian but she justs remain quiet, shakes her head repeatedly and just smiles back at Changmin. Changmin feels a sharp pain in his chest while looking at this kind hearted girl. He grabs her into his arms for the second time and kisses Qian on the forehead and leads her into his car. "Qian has had enough for the day. She need a good rest so sending her home is first priority now." Nothing was said during the journey home but Changmin is never going to let all these rest.

 

**Thank you for reading! Do comment below so that I know how I did for my first fanfic. I am open to critics too! :D**