The Haters and the Prince

Walks of Fame

A few days after, at the tvxq dorm, the 3 princes of Qian gathers together. "ZhouMi, Kyuhyun ahhh here's the schedules of the Qian and the other trainees. I guess our love for Qian is creating problems for hers." Changmin said while passing the list to ZhouMi. "Our love?" ZhouMi and Kyuhyun said in tune with astonishment looking at Changmin. "Yaaaaa. Why can't I like Qian? Aissssh its not the time for this now. we have to settle the girls that have been harassing Qian. Have you seen how sad Qian is and how painful it is to watch her cry?" Changmin said and the both nodded. "I guess the only way is to confront the girls. I have decided. I will make a public announcement during their practice today that I will  protect her and nobody who ever think they can put tricks on Qian and get away from it!" Changin said with fire in his eyes. "This can be a good idea but why does it sounds more like a confession?!" ZhouMi said looking at Changmin with one eye brow up. "I think this might be a solution but it could also backfire and hey isnt three better than the power of one? Dont make use of this opportunity to stand out! Yaaa!" Kyuhyun say looking at the both of them seriously. "Okay okay!! Whatever it is lets get going to the building at see what we can do next!" Zhoumi say while pulling them towards the door. 

 

At the door, the 3 princes were peeping at the trainees and Qian. Changmin points out the 3 girls that he saw outside the toilet. Zhoumi and Kyuhyun look at each other because they were shocked that they were the girls that had confesses to them and they have been in an awkward situation with them trying to stay as sunbaes and hoobaes and not hurt their feelings. "Changmin, its Annie and Misty. Annie confesses to me 3 weeks ago and I told her that I already had someone in mind. I guess it's the reason why they are targeting Qian!" Zhoumi says. Followed by Kyuhyun "And thats Misty. She has always shows affections towards me but I always tries to keep it professional between us." "Aisssshhhh you two cassanovas between talk to this psyco es. If not it is going to get nasty in my way of handling such situations!" Changmin says firmly in a scary way.

 

The 3 of them watches secretly at the door waiting for a chance to strike. It wasnt very long till they were beening notice by other girl trainees. The girls griggle and then gathers around the 3 of them outside the door excepts for Qian. 

 

*Qian's POV* 

"Oh... Zhoumi Oppa? Kyuhyun Oppa? Changmin Oppa? Changmin..." Thinking about the kiss Changmin planted on her forehead, she feel so hot in the face making it so red. She begins to feel something for Changmin. Her heart starts running so fast. So fast that it is as if it will jump out of her chest and all the way towards the door right to Changmin. "O-to-ke?" Qians thoughts to herself and pretend as though she didnt know the trios are around and continue doing her regular stretching. 

 

Since they have been noticed, the trios make their way in the room. They make their way to Qian but noticing she wasnt the cheerful Qian without her cute and cheerful greetings, they realise how much pain it has cause her. Kyuhyun and Zhoumi dismisses themself to find Annie and Misty to make things clear. Changmin were left all with Qian. "Qian...." Changmin say. "Ohhh Annyeong Changmin Oppa..." Qian says looking down with face blushed. Changmin blushes too reacting to her shyness. "Oppa, why are you guys here and where is ZM and KY oppa?" Qian ask. "We are here to make sure things are okay for you and we found out the girls that stole your shoes are actually ZM and KY psyco admirers." Changmin says with angry eye brows but yet in a gentle voice to Qian. "So they are about to confront the girls? Omo.. I am really fine Oppa, I have decided to make some Chinese food to show some friendly so they will accept me. I will keep trying to let them know me better!" Kind heart Qian says with confidence clutching her two fists at both sides. Changmin look at her feeling a tight squeeze in his chest area, he suddenly stood up and walk infront of Qian making sure she is behind him well protected, "Hello Everyone! I have a favor to ask from all of you is that okay? I will be really happy if you guys can help me! If you are willing, can you response by clapping?" Changmin says. With everyone clapping, he continues "Can everyone please talk care of Qian for me if I am unavailable? Because I really like her alot!" Without waiting for the crowd's reply, he continues "Thank you so much guys!" he then looks at Qian blushed face and said "You will be fine because I will protect you."

 

*Qian POV*

Changmin Oppa didnt even give them a choice to not agree to help him. However that, deep down, she knows that Changmin does this on purpose not giving them a chance to say no but supports him and also everyone will know that if anything happens to Qian, he will not certainly turn a blind eye. She appreciates all this that Changmin did. For going this far doing this much for her. The risk of having this leak out to the fans and also having to deal with Mr LSM.