The New Girl, Qian

Walks of Fame

After a few hours, the plane finally touched down at Seoul international airport. Song Qian was then bought to SME building to be familiarize with the place and some paper work. While waiting for the paper work to be completed, she went to the restroom to freshen up since she had a long flight. 

 

After freshen up, she tries to track back the way she had came from but realize she had lost her way. As she finds her way back..."Song Qian! There you are, I've been looking all over for you!" one of the staff called from a distance walking towards her."Sorry! I lost my way." She apologies with her big doll eyes and both her palms together looking for forgiveness.Such ayego-ness cease the tenseness between the staff's eyebrow and forgiveness is granted immediately."Its okay Song Qian. By the way my name is Erick" he replied. "Erick Oppa, Annyeong Haseyo!" She said with a cute big smile with eyes that look like puppies. Erick blushes and leads her into a crowded room.

 

Everyone in the room stares at the entrances of Qian. 

 

Envious deadly gazes of female were almost unbreathable for her and she slowly sunks into the shadows on Erick's tries to hide behind him. However the applause from the male side neutralize the fear Qian felt giving her a little sense of welcome."Competitions are intense in here. Everyone find their way to the top, be it in a good or bad way. Remember to work hard because no one can take away what you have earn and the beauty you already have now is a gift. Erick pats Qian on the head trying to make her a feel better but she just nods her head and then continue to look down. "In Korea, we say FIGHTING!" Erick continues to give encourage and finally "FIGHTING!" Qian replies with a big grin on her face again. 

 

"ZHOU MI! This is Song Qian. Can you help me take her around while I proceed with other things in hand?" Erick calls out to ZM a distance.

 

**Zhou Mi was seating with the other SJ-M members. When Erick and Qian walks in the room, the members all thinks that Qian is an attractive pretty girl and were all discussing about Qian in their small group. When Erick calls out for his help, the SJM members all started cheering and clapping creating an uproar as he stood up making his way to Qian the new girl.**

 

"Sure! I can introduce her to other Chinese members too!" Zhou Mi replies then Erick makes his way out in a hurry. "Ni Hao! Song Qian! These are my annoying members SJ-M! Just kidding!" ZM jokes as he trys to make Qian feel more welcome while the other members get back at ZM with Kyukyun pinning him on the wall and the others punching him in the stomach. "Heheheehehhe. Ni Hao! Annyeong Haseyo Oppas!" Qian said with blushed cheeks after all their cute and silly fights came to an end. All SJ-M members then gather around Qian and are all eager to know more about her. Despite communication barriers, they able to make Qian giggle throughout the whole conversation with Kyuhyun limited Mandarin, he ask Qian "Ni ai wo ma? (do you love me?)" and Donghae followed by "Wo hen shuai! (I am very Handsome!)"

 

Qian popularity has help her gain alot of friends on her first day in SM but at the same time, popularity has made her in a bad situation too. 

Find out what more in the next chapter!