too early for a date

A Cosmic Joke or A Gift?

 

“Hey” is not the greeting I expected in 6 of the morning. In fact, I didn’t expect anything at all. But hey, there’s Luhan wearing glitters and gloss like he just came from a photo shoot offering a whole garden of flowers in my face, saying ‘hey’ like it’s necessary to emphasize his minty breathe.

“Hey to you too, may I ask why you’re here?” I said, yawning. I can’t help it; I just got up from bed.

“Oh, did you forget? It’s Friday and we have date on Friday. Have you prepared? Did you miss me?” there’s the sun, gleaming on his face.

Why… why did I expect a normal date with him?

I sigh “Yes Luhan, I was so prepared. See this drool on my face, I spent all night for you to see this. And this bed hair… I meticulously styled it for you. Oh, and this pororo pajama, I crack my brain out for this outfit”

If it’s possible for a man to glow, Luhan is surely glowing neon lights. “really?” he said.

I just stared at him. Unbelievable.

‘No Luhan! Can’t you sense sarcasm in the air? Do I need to fart more sarcasm for you to sense it?’ It’s early morning and I want to smack his beautiful face and get back to my bed. Thankfully my sweet kyungsoo is here to restrain me… or maybe not.

“Teacher Min, do you want me to get the stick?” kyungsoo asks with his innocent wide eyes.

“What for?” I said.

“Last time, that man asked for spanking. We must not disappoint him. Let the man get what he wants” for a second I thought I see evil gleam in my sweet Kyunsoo’s eyes.

Luhan took steps backward to distance himself from Kyungsoo. Is that fear I see in his face??

“Don’t be rude to him, Soo. He’s Luhan, the one I’m married to so be good to him.”

“I knew it! He’s a girl. She’s your wife teacher Min?”

Luhan sprint towards us and shout a little too loud “No! I’m a man!”

Kyungsoo stared at him “ Do you have a proof?” he teases

“Well, I don’t have a ” he defends.

I should stop these two but it’s so much fun to watch.

“You must be one of those women that didn’t have lumps. Don’t worry Miss, you’re beautiful.”

“No, no, no… that’s not it! I have… um… the male reproductive organ! Yeah, take that.”

“Well, I don’t see it, I don’t feel it… therefore it does not exist, miss…”

“YOU!” Luhan started to unbuckle his pants. Thank God I was here to save my Kyungsoo’s purity.

“Luhan! He’s a child, what are you thinking? You think parading your… bird and balls in front of him makes you manly?” I said louder than I was supposed to.

Luhan pouts, his eyes were teary “But he called me a girl… a flat chested girl. And he is not a child, he’s evil… evil just don’t get old” he murmurs.

“Soo, say sorry to Uncle Luhan.” I pleaded him.

He just averted his eyes and said “But I don’t want to. He will take you away from me. And if he’s not a girl… how can you have a child? I know teacher Min wants a child, a family.” Kyungsoo’s eyes started to form tears.

Oh God, I can’t have two children (well, one overgrown child) crying in me this early. I hug Soo to calm him.

“Hey Angel… Soo… I’m not going anywhere without you and your brother. Yes I want to have kids, but not really because you were enough. You’re my family, always remember that. That man (I pointed at luhan) wants to join our family, would you let him? He has very kind grandfather that plays golf. We’ll become one big family. The more the merrier, right?” he looked at me and nod, then he looked at Luhan.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Luhan, I was just scared that you’ll take Min-seosangnim away from me. I allow you to court him now. But if you hurt him, I will unleash Tao-hyung’s wushu stick.”

Luhan smiled. He offers a hand to Soo. “I have decided that the rest of my Life will be spent with Minseok, and If you like, I want to spend it with you too.” Kyungsoo accepted it and they shake hands.

“Deal” he said with heart in his lips.

 

 

We settled inside my apartment. I and Soo prepared for school.

When I finished I come to Luhan. “Why are you wearing your teacher’s uniform?” he asked.

“It’s Friday, I have to attend school. I thought I clearly relay to you that we’ll have our date on Friday ‘night’.” I sighed.

“b-but… but… well, I will go with you, even if I spend all day waiting for the night.” Luhan said, determined.

“I can’t let you, with your clothes. You look like a celebrity; you will attract too much attention”

“Then lend me your clothes.”

I rummage my clothes to find something that might fit to Luhan. It’s not a problem choosing a shirt; I just grab this plain gray shirt, but pants? My pants won’t fit (It’s sad to admit but I’m not that tall) so I choose from Tao’s clothes, the ones that he left here in case he’ll stay for the night. I got this ripped jeans (really, why do they rip it?) for Luhan.

I gave it to Luhan and he changes in my room. Not even a minute, he’s shouting for help. I rushed to him and found a topless luhan that’s struggling to pull his zipper up.

“Minseok, I… can’t pull it up. It’s stuck!” he said while gritting his teeth.

“Easy there, Let me help” I hold the sliding piece of the zipper and tried to pull it up. It was really stuck. I kneel to look if there is something, like cloth or thread that made the zipper stuck. And there it is! I pull the thread.

I was so near to fix it when Luhan groan.

Did he just?!

I suddenly realize how awkward our position was. If a third person will see us, he will surely think that I was doing something inappropriate in luhan’s crotch.

Yeah, what the hell.

I jumped back to distance myself and look at Luhan. His face flushed. “I-I’m s-sorry! I didn’t mean to release that sound. This is so embarrassing… it’s just… you’re this close and you’re so warm. And you’re kneeling in front of me doing something and I’m thinking ahead… I’m sorry.” He said then he looks down but the red in his face remain. I was so sure my face was red as hell, if not, redder.

“I-it’s okay… um… I’ll just go outside to wait, bye!” Then I ran the fastest in my life.

“hey teacher Min why are you so red?” Soo asked.

“It’s nothing Soo… when Luhan finished changing we’ll go.” I said, still fanning my face.

“Did Uncle Luhan try it already?”

“Tried what, Soo?”

“If a man can’t really have a baby. Chanyeol- hyung and Baekhyun- hyung said they are testing if a man can’t really conceive that’s why they are noisy during dawn.”

Oh my God… I’m going to kill those effing morons.!

“Don’t listen to them, Baby… forget what they said. Uncle Luhan just told me a joke that made me red. Let’s go, Luhan must be finished changing.”

“Okay.”

 

 

When we arrived at school, I immediately report to Jongdae, the old principal of the school. He is an old man who is eternally smiling. I bet he was handsome when he was young, his jawline and curvy lips still carry the proof. Well he is still handsome even when some wrinkles and a few white hairs invaded his beauty. It’s just a mystery why he didn’t marry.

I told him that I will be having Luhan as a volunteer for one day and I also told him that Luhan is my Husband and I will introduce him later. He immediately approved saying he’s excited to meet the man that stealing my sleep and also he needed additional people to watch over the kids for today is Story Day and those children can really get hyped up.

Story Day means the principal, AKA Jongdae, sit down to tell a story to the kids. The kids like Jongdae’s story because it’s never boring. It’s always about the crazy adventure of Prince Chen.

When the story telling started, Luhan and I took our seats at the back so it will be easy to see and attend the kids.

Well, we decided to listen as well.

Today’s story was not like the previous ones. Today, it’s about Prince Chen’s first Love and it goes like this:

‘Once upon a time, Prince Chen gone to faraway land of China to study because he was a curious prince and he likes to know many, many things.

One day, when Prince Chen was lost in that vast kingdom, he met Prince Suho. Prince Suho was an angel who is disguising himself as a prince and he helped Prince Chen to find his way back. That’s the start of their brief friendship. Even given only short time, they talk and talk about many things. They played many games they know and discovered many others they didn’t know.

They taught each other, shared every moment with each other. They did many things together but there’s one thing they did not do, they never gave their real name to each other in fear that they might fall deeper in love. So when Prince Chen suddenly left because of an emergency, the king, his father died, he had no chance to say his name and confess his love. He did not know how to find Prince Suho.

God knows he tried anything to be able to see him again… and he cried and cried, because Prince Chen never seen him again. Then he realized that the day he left Prince Suho, was the day he left his heart. Prince Chen never married because he can never love anyone else.

The worst part was that… years after he left, his heart was always waiting for Prince Suho to follow.

He became king and taught music to his people. Even though they did not saw each other again, he still has this hope in him because he believes that a time will come when they will see each other again. The angel will give a guiding star just like how 'suho' means guardian and 'chen' is star.’

That’s the first time I saw smile left his lips even if it’s only for a minute or two.

When the smile came back, Jongdae said with hurting glee in his voice “So what’s the moral of the story?”

Many hands wave up in the air to get their storyteller’s attention.

Jongdae acts as if he’s thinking who to choose when he pointed to one of my students.

“The story teaches us what a ‘Suho’ and finally after a thousand stories, what a ‘Chen’ means!” one of the student exclaimed.

“No, you fart brain, the story taught us that we must not be afraid to fall deeper and confess as soon as you fell” said the other.

“And what do you mean by that, dear?” teased Jongdae. Then the noise erupted.

If words solidify when said, then I will be breathing solid air right now. But in the noise there’s a single voice pierce through it. It’s Luhan’s.

“Kim Junmyeun. His name is Kim Junmyeun and there’s never a day when Prince Suho forgot your name, Prince Chen.”

 

 

Because it’s in absence that we hope, and in distance that we grow.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: I'm really sorry about my life now. ByonByon, you know how right? 

There! you've met Jongdae! (Jongdae is the past, a memory. Kyungsoo is the future, a possibility. Minseok is the present, a decision to make)

My deep apologies for not updating this fic. It's so hard to get inspiration and school is killing me. really killing me. no. joke. but don't worry... as long as Xiuhan prevails, there's a story to tell.

this chapter has 3 versions that's a trash. so i didn't update until i write something that satisfy me.

i didn't edit (again) so.... sorry if everything's blurred.

i'm suppose to right something that will help me in acads. but here i am... fangirling. haha XD!