Meet the neighbor!

A Cosmic Joke or A Gift?

Sorry for late update. I died last week trying to meet all the deadlines and ended up dead instead XD!

_xoxo_______________________________

 

 

When I came back home after being kidnapped and married, my apartment’s door lock was broken probably because of the two hooligans, Kai and Sehun, and entering was not a problem.

I foundkyungsoo sleeping on my couch while his brother, Zitao, was in the kitchen, probably cleaning dirty dishes.

When Zitao realized my presence he suddenly bowed in apology for trespassing. He said that kyungsoo insisted to wait here for me because apparently ‘I miss a day in school without telling him and when he went here 2 days ago, the door’s lock was broken and I left my rice untouched, thus, I was kidnapped.

My kyungsoo was really smart.

I gave a small smile to Tao hoping that he got the message of apology for making them worry specially Kyungsoo. I wanted to hug my adorable student but I don’t have the heart to wake him up.

I just kissed his forehead and went to the kitchen to catch up with Tao.

“Where have you been hyung? What happen to you?”  He asked worriedly.

I looked at him in daze not knowing where to begin.

“I don’t really know. It’s just… I was kidnapped and drugged. And now I am a married man.”

“What? You mean, you really were kidnapped and …you’re married now?”  He shouted a little too loud making Kyungsoo woke up.

The child sat up.When he found me, he ran and hugged the life out of me. He was silently sobbing.

“I thought someone kidnap you… I thought you’ll never come back. I waited for you in school. Teacher Dae’s also worried. You’re bad teacher Min; I thought you’ll leave me too.”

The honest outburst of Kyungsoo made my heart swell. I realized how deep I’m rooted to this child and him to me. I just hope that his brother was not suspicious of our closeness because I’m not a freaking e.

I whispered too many promises to the child’s ear, saying I won’t leave him… ever.

I looked at Tao, realizing he’s smiling from the sight.

When Kyungsoo’s back to sleep, Tao and I continued the talk. I’m really curious of the brothers’ whereabouts.

I asked him what Kyungsoo meant when he said ‘I’ll leave him too’.

Tao fell silent. I waited for him to answer even if it would take centuries.

“Didn’t he ever tell you that it’s only me and him?”

I’m shocked but I didn’t speak. I waited for him to continue.

“Our mother died giving birth to him and our father left when Kyungsoo was merely 3 years old… I took care of him after that…but since I’m busy with my jobs, I don’t have much time for my brother.”

He paused, and then he looked at me scanning my soul.

“Don’t you know how he looks up to you? You are his father figure. He always talks about you, like how brave you are growing up with no one, not even a brother. Like how you can manage to smile after receiving all the wicked humor of Fate.”

Tao gave a smile, broken yet beautiful smile.

“He gave up on waiting for my father to come back and put his hopes unto you… so when you suddenly left without notice, he runs to Principal of the school where you work and cries to the old man.”

“Sorry…” was the only word that left my mouth.

“Don’t be… I’m glad you’re back. Don’t worry about us.”

Maybe… just Maybe, Lady Karma really has plan for making me marry a rich man. Maybe that plan was not for me but to these two and I’m just an element…and I shall be more than honored to be a tool.

“We’re bounded by the same pain, and I’m proud of you for taking care of Kyungsoo. I would like to help you two.” I told him.

Before he could said anything I spoke up,“I will not take no for an answer. And to clarify, THIS is not pity, this is concern. Please Tao, let me help you…”

“How? If you’re going to find our father, we don’t want our father back… how can you possibly help us?”

“I will never want your father backeven if he has all the valid reasons of the world for leaving. When he left you, he chose to break your heart and in your case, he left not only a broken heart but hole in your personality. I want you to go continue your studies; you can also resign from works to focus on your studies. While you’re studying, I can take care of Kyungsoo, we’re together almost every day anyway.  And don’t worry about the money, my husband can take care all of those.”

And Tao gave another smile, so broken yet so beautiful.

I let Tao and Kyungsoo sleep at my place that night because it’s already late. I insisted that they took the bed and I shall took the couch.

I needed to talk to Luhan.

Wait, I didn’t know his number or where his workplace’s located.

I still can’t believe I’m married. No wedding rings, I didn’t even get the chance to say my wedding vows. Worst of all, I didn’t have any idea who Luhan was. I only know that Luhan’s rich and desperate to marry anyone.

 

 

 

 

I like kissing you…

I like kissing you…

I like kissing you…

I like kissing you…

I like kissing you…

 

“Will you just shut up?” I shouted as if I’m talking to someone.

That was the 4th time I tried to sleep that night, wait… it’s already morning.

Well, those words have been playing repeatedly in my head for the past couple of hours, keeping me awake stealing my precious sleep.

It’s been a day after the kiss and my mind was still full of it.

I’m acting like a girl who got her first kiss. What a shame Minseok, even your neighbor whose ing weirdoes found true love at 19 and you’re 25 and you haven’t tried evena kiss until now. You’re a candidate for sainthood seriously.

I must be called ‘Saint Kim Minseok, and martyr’.

Maybe because no one ever kissed me on the lips before (I just realized how sad was my nonexistent love life) or maybe Luhan just have some effect on him.

I stood up to do my morning rituals (mostly preparing myself, and basically cleaning everything while enjoying my coffee), and also to cook something for Tao and Kyungsoo. I realized I didn’t know how to cook except rice (well, at least I can cook rice perfectly)… 

I looked for something in my fridge … anything that can be cook by just boiling. And I found Chicken nuggets and pork… when did I buy chicken nuggets and pork? Can I boil chicken nuggets?

How did I survive living my life alone?

 Oh, right… my neighbor, despite of being ing loud while eating each other; they always share what they cook.

Maybe I can ask them on how to cook the chicken nuggets and pork.

I stood for some minutes outside their door before actually knocking.

I knocked…

Once…

Twice…

Trice…

Before someone shouted from inside

 “Chanyeol there’s someone knocking at the door!”

“I’m ing beside you, you don’t need to shout!” Chanyeol shouted equally loud.

After some crashing and breaking sounds, the door opened. Chanyeol with his bright smile greeted me. Let’s just ignore that the only cloth he has in his body was a SpongeBob boxer.

“Oh, Minseok hyung! Where have you been?”

“Um… from apartment next to yours.” I stated matter of fact-ly.

“Oh, uhm… hehe, sorry, I mean I didn’t see you this past few days and there’s someone both look like killer occupy your house while you’re gone.”

“They’re my student and his brother, they-“

“Hi Minseokhyung!” That’s Baekhyun whose way louder than Chanyeol. And he never let me finish any sentence. Let’s also ignore that he’s only wrapped in blanketand probably .

He latched on Chanyeol not minding me.

They each other’s faces giving me a live show. Yeah er, continue that… don’t stop, wait I would just go and get a knife… or a fork… I needed my eyes out, maybe I can boil some eyeballs too.

Baekhyun’s like a diva princess who thought he’s Rapunzel who make his head glow when he’s singing. Baekhyun said that having the ability to make your body parts glow was the greatest power.

But instead of falling to the prince, he ended up with the tower (which was Chanyeol).

They parted to get some air. Then Chanyeol said, “You’re so fabulous wearing only blanket, Baekkie. But you’re more fabulous .” I just puke from what I heard but Baekhyun have other reaction.

“That’s so beautiful Channie, is that Shakespeare?”

That’s it. I immediately leaved before I can hear anything strange and soppy.

 

When I got back inside my apartment, Kyungsoo was frying the chicken nuggets (I knew it! Everything can be fried. But the oil was always attacking me!)

After we have eaten peacefully, Tao and Kyungsoo took their bathed together and I washed the dishes.

Then Tao left for work and Kyungsoo and I left for school.

 

 

 

While walking to School, I sensed that someone’s following us. Well, they were freaking obvious… who would spy and follow someone while wearing tux and shade in a commoners’ land?

They got all the attention of those old wives especially when they’re looking so freaking gorgeous.

I heard some Ahjumma asked, “Is there someone shooting movie nearby?”

All I thought, I would be the one giving hell to this marriage. Why it seemed like I was the one receiving it?

Those three were getting in my nerves. I stopped and told Kyungsoo to wait for me because I have some business to take care.

I walked towards the three and those morons acted the most awkward thing a man in suit do.

Sehun hid behind the post as if it can hide his whole body.

Luhan suddenly have a newspaper trying to find where he can sit (and the moron decided to sit beside Sehun behind the post).

And flirting with an Ahjumma, really Kai? Didn’t you have any resorts?

I went to where Sehun and Luhan hid. I sat next to Luhan (who was as stiff as the post).

“Why are you following me?” I asked calmly, trying not to laugh.

Then Luhan suddenly jerked up accidentally hitting Sehun where no man must be hit.

Sehun groaned.

Kai was running away from the cougar (you brought that to yourself, babo…)

“I told you, we will get caught if we dress like this!”Luhan whined while blaming Sehun.

“It is so obvious!” Very good Luhan. Your analysis was very good…

“But I want to wear suit!... It’s the feel Mr. Lu! We need to wear this to bring ‘the Feels’! …Don’t you feel like we’re the Men In Black? ”  Sehun reasoned like it’s the last thing he would do.

I can’t contain it, so I laughed at Sehun’s antics.

I halted laughing when someone tugged my coat. It’s Kyungsoo.

“Where going to be late, teacher Min,” he said,pouting.

Both Sehun and Luhan hushed from blaming and reasoning and looked at Kyungsoo.

Luhan let out a small squeaked and said, “He called you Teacher Min! Can I call you Teacher min too?Oh I know!! Sehun knock, knock.”

“Mr. Lu, who’s there?”Sehun asked disinterested.

“Teacher Min.”Luhan can’t stop to giggle. This was getting ridiculous.

“Teacher Min, who?”

Luhan got his stance like he was a child and said shamelessly.

“Please spank me Teacher Min. I’m bad, punish me Teacher Min.”

I looked at him in horror. I can’t believe what I heard.

I grabbed Kyungsoo and we ran to school as fast as possible, leaving those morons behind.

 

 

 

It’s already early afternoon when the class ended and I looked if those three followed me at work.

I found only Luhan sitting on one of the swings in children’s playground while eating muffins.

I sat on the swing beside where he was seated.

“Where are those two?” I asked him

“I don’t know, maybe eating somewhere. I allowed them to go home if they’re bored and those two really left me.” Luhan pouted.

 

Hang in there heart, don’t fall in the pout.

 

“Don’t you need to be working right now?”

I’m really curious why he was spying on me.

I thought he was the workaholic type. Too loyal to his work and socialize occasionally only to relieve his biological needs.

“I’ve been working for too long. I want to know who my husband is.” Luhan looked so solemn, I wanted to believe him.

“You can just ask Kai and Sehun to do it for you. You can order them to spy on me and they can just report it to you.” I really need to stop entering this kind of conversation.

“Actually… I don't know what you did to me but I really want to stalk you all of the sudden. Maybe it’s how you turn around and tried to run when we first met or how you eat those dumplings forcing all of them in your cute little mouth. Or maybe it’s how you talk ease at your life as if nothing painful can touch you.It’s just you never fail to surprise me...”

And my heart did a head bang, thumping loudly in my chest before it committed suicide. I know I’m blushing so hard. 

“Are you in love with me? …That fast?”  I asked. Well, thank you mouth, you just destroyed the mood. I really love how you talk frank sometimes.

“N-No! Of course not!”Luhan blushed. “And for your information, it’s YOU who will fall in love with me first!”

We looked at each other.

Maybe I’m stranger to love but I’m not that stupid to not know if it’s coming to me.

Maybe I’m falling to Luhan and the fall started when he grab my wrist that night and contort his face into something ugly.

“If you want to know me, why not ask me directly? I want to know you too. And I need to ask you something. Let’s have a date on Friday night and I’m choosing the place. Just pick me up on Friday. Don’t call or visit me before that, understood?” I asked him (more like a command) and he nodded.

I can’t help myself from smiling. He looked so adorable.

I leaned to him giving a peck on his lips.

“I like kissing you,” I grinned.

It’s my turn to say it and stole some of his sleep.

When I started walking away, he tried to follow me.

I looked back and said, “No contact, remember? Don’t follow!”

As much as I love seeing his smile, I also love to see him pout. Damn, he’s cute.

He looked so defeated.

I continued to walk away when I heard him shouting, “Aren’t you in love with me yet?”

 

I already jumped from the creek called love… but I won’t tell you that because… weren’t we playing ‘who can hide your feelings longer and I’m not in love yet’ game.

 

 

 

 

________________________________

a/n: please forgive me if this chapter is not that fun. I honestly wanted to write something light but I red something on the tumblr making me realize that there will be no more xiuhan moments (so I'll just cry under my bed and act like the creep I am). It's just sink in my thick skull that when luhan left, he just... left. *sobs*

I decided to write and introduce other characters because I bet it's getting confusing, isn't it? 

Next time, you'll meet the Legendary Kim Jongdae :) 

 

lOve Lots and Preach xiuhan!

Thank you for reading <3