Chapter 6

Sweet Mistake

Joohyun was a little bit startled when suddenly Yonghwa pushed her in and trapped her on the wall. Her adrenaline rushed as his lips touched hers. Oh wow, how could his lips tasted even better from time to time? Who was she to refuse this temptation? Joohyun hooked her hands on his neck then pulled him closer.

Yonghwa groaned and kissed her even madly when he felt that she responded to his kiss. Only this woman who could wake his desire this severely. Made him felt excited, made him felt so alive, made him felt so free from all of his life’s burden.

They kept kissing each other passionately. Who cared of tracking the time? Now they were just alone, in safe place and nothing else matter. Yonghwa’s hands roamed the back of Joohyun’s thigh then going up to settle on her round bottom. He molded her there as she gasped on his touch and bit his lips.

The atmosphere was getting hotter and hotter. Everything seems out of control. Yonghwa felt hard already and couldn’t help to on her hot core.

“Oppa!” Joohyun gasped between her kiss, made their lips lock broke.

Yonghwa didn’t like the lose of their lips connection, so he caught her lips again and continued grinding his hard-on on her. Joohyun could feel it. How he aroused and how much he wanted her. She also felt the same way. She met every his by bucking her hips forward.

Lips smacking, hands groping and body grinding. It was getting intense. Joohyun thought, well this was the time she surrender completely to him. She lived only once. She wanted to reach that pleasure with him. She didn’t mind if she gave her precious ity to him. If it was Yonghwa she would do anything……anything…

In this intense atmosphere that clouding around them, they met one unspoken agreement. Yonghwa hugged her even tighter and tried to zip down her skirt when so suddenly……his stomach rumbled awfully.

Joohyun instantly laughed hard. Oh what a good timing for feeling hungry.

“!” Yonghwa cursed as he leaning on Joohyun’s shoulder.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my God! Should you ruin the moment, Oppa?”

“Damn it, Seo Joohyun!” He muttered.

Joohyun pushed him and cradled his cheek on both of her palm. “My Oppa is hungry?”

“Hungry for you…” Yonghwa leaned on her and kissed her hard but then his stomach rumbled again.

Joohyun broke the kiss and pinched Yonghwa’s cheek, “You need real food, Mr. Jung.” She said playfully. “You haven’t had your dinner.”

Yonghwa sighed in frustration. “Seriously?”

Joohyun nodded, “As much as I want you to eat me, I prefer you eat real food right now. I must take care of you well, Oppa.”

“Joohyun-ah… you are seducing me.” He leaned and kissed her lips once again.

Joohyun giggled, “No, I’m not!”

“You said that you want me to eat you. Naughty woman!” Yonghwa kissed her lips again and nibbled her lower lip gently.

Joohyun kissed him back some more before she broke the kiss, “I’ll cook for you, how is that? but first, we need to go shopping.”

His eyes glinted excitedly, “You’ll cook for me?”

Joohyun nodded. “Well, maybe I’ll change my clothes first.”

“Okay!” Yonghwa finally released her body and gave her space.

Joohyun smiled at him lovingly and pulled him by the hand to enter her living room. It was a simple room with cozy nuance. There was a yellow couch in front of TV, a tiny desk in between and a thick comfortable rug on the floor. The kitchen was on the other side of the room.

“Well, it’s not big but it’s comfortable. Welcome to my sanctuary.” She said proudly.

“It’s cute and sweet. Just like you.” Yonghwa commented.

Joohyun just giggled and lead him to sit on the couch, “Wait here.”

“I can help you to change clothes.” Said Yonghwa playfully.

“Hmm.. dinner first. Okay?” Joohyun warned him.

“Arraseo…” Yonghwa grinned.

Joohyun went to bedroom to change her clothes while Yonghwa sat on the couch waiting for her. He took off his suit and his tie and put it neatly on the armrest. Yonghwa leaned on the couch and looked around. So this was where she lived and spent her life. He loved this place already. He was surely would spend much time here.

His thought was cut when Joohyun went out from her room. This was the first time he saw her in casual attire. Joohyun wore simple white t-shirt with gray cardigan and denim short. Gosh! She looked so y in Yonghwa’s eyes.

“Kajja?” She said.

Yonghwa just sat there on the couch, observing his lover. He smiled so wide with sparkling eyes.

“Oppa?” Joohyun called him. “Waeyo?”

“You are beautiful.” He said. Smile never left his lips.

Joohyun bit her lips and blushed. He always had this effect on her. Her heart always racing uncontrollably in every compliment.

Yonghwa stood up from the couch and walked to her. He reached her hand and kissed her knuckle. “So, let’s go?”

 

They went to a supermarket not far from her house. Joohyun was looked around the groceries while Yonghwa pushed the trolley. The nuance was closed to a newly married couple who did a regular shopping.

Maybe this was a usual thing for Joohyun. She was just casually picked up vegetable while Yonghwa watched every move she made. Somehow, this made his heart warm. He felt so normal, doing groceries shopping and all. He never did kind of thing with Bora. Gee, that woman never ever cook in her entire life. He never seen her in kitchen before.

“Oppa, I’ll cook you dwejjang chigae. Is it okay?” Asked Joohyun.

“Hmm?” Yonghwa smiled at her, “Well, anything will do.”

“Okay then.” Joohyun back to pick up other groceries.

Yonghwa just looked at her while pushing the trolley behind her. “Hey.” Suddenly he called.

“What?” Joohyun turned to him and raised her brows.

“Want to know a secret?”

“What is it?”

“I never buy groceries in supermarket before. This is my first time.” Said Yonghwa.

Joohyun smiled and nodded, “I can guess that. It’s not a weird thing.” Joohyun continued to pick some potato, “and I won’t be surprise if you can’t cook.”

“Yah!” Yonghwa protested.

“Waeyo? Am I wrong?” Joohyun smiled sweetly at him.

“Erm… actually you are right. I can’t cook. My maid do all the job.”

“Well, why don’t you help me cooking later?”

“Sounds good!” Yonghwa said excitedly.

After they bought all the things that they need, they decided to end their shopping and paid it in cashier. Yonghwa kept put many things to the trolley. Seems that he was excited for his first shopping experience. Mostly Yonghwa put snacks and a big bucket of ice cream. They ended up filled the trolley full.

When they started to pick up the goods one by one to the cashier, Joohyun saw a male shampoo and other male toiletries. She looked questioningly at Yonghwa.

“It’s mine. I’ll put it on your bathroom. I’m sure I’ll stay often at your house.” Yonghwa answered.

Joohyun just shook her head and let the cashier counted it all. But then she frowned at the weird thing in the trolley. It was a colorful thin boxes with a label ‘Durex’ on it. She looked at the cashier awkwardly then she looked at Yonghwa who just grinned at her mischievously.

“Just in case we need it.” He said.

Joohyun blushed and put aside those boxes, “No. We don’t buy it.” She said to the cashier.

“Eh? Aniya.. aniya. We buy it.” Yonghwa put again those boxes on the cashier table.

“Oppa!” She hissed.

“Wae? Or you prefer not use it? Okay then…” Yonghwa nodded.

What the hell? Joohyun glared at Yonghwa in disbelieve. They were fussing about buying condoms in front of the cashier. How embarrassing it could be? And now he said that she prefer not use it? Did he mean that he would have with her without protection? Then there would be the chance Joohyun got pregnant… Erm.. No, that would be complicated if she did.

Joohyun sighed, “Well, fine. We buy it.”

Yonghwa snickered while Joohyun just bent her head low in embarrassment.

 

***

 

They went home with two big plastic bags. Yonghwa carried all the bags happily even though the plastic bags must be heavy. He whistled along the road until they reached Joohyun’s house. He put their shopping on the floor and stretched his body.

“Quite heavy.” He commented.

“I told you to just carry one plastic bag. I can carry the other one.” Said Joohyun.

“No, no!” Yonghwa shook his finger. “The boyfriend who will do that kind of job.”

Boyfriend he said. It made Joohyun smiled giddily. Ah, she felt like teenager again. That was funny.

“So, where we place all of these?” Yonghwa asked.

“Just put the groceries on the fridge and the snack on the cupboard.”

Yonghwa nodded then started to work. It was funny seeing her boss in this kind of state. Usually Joohyun was the one who would do all the task he asked for, but now Yonghwa was the one whom listened to her. She kept watching Yonghwa who was busy stock the fridge and walked to the bathroom to put his toiletries. Somehow it made her happy inside.

“Wae?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Aniya. Have you done?”

“It’s all done, Madame!” He said.

Joohyun walked closer to Yonghwa and hugged his waist, “Well, good job!” Then she tiptoed to kissed his lips.

Yonghwa grabbed the opportunity to kiss her back. They kissed slowly and just enjoyed the kiss. They meshed their lips gently with soft and biting. They both sharing affection towards each other through that kiss. It ended with soft pecks until they broke their intimate kiss.

“Shall we start to cook?” Aked Joohyun.

Yonghwa kissed her once again, “Okay.”

Joohyun wore an apron and took another one. “Use this.” She said to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa just smiled and let Joohyun wore him the apron. The apron was too cute for him. It was pink with a cute red ribbon, but he wore it anyway. He looked so overjoyed just like a child.

“Now what should I do?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Cut that radish and other ingredient.” Said Joohyun pointed at the ingredient that she already prepared.

“Arraseo.”

“Be careful, okay?”

“Ne!”

Then Yonghwa started to cut the vegetable seriously. Joohyun smiled at the sight and started to make the soup on the pot. They just work on silent until Yonghwa gasped in pain.

“Auch!”

Joohyun walked to Yonghwa in worry, “What happen?”

“I accidentally cut my finger.” He said.

“Aigoo… I said that you have to be careful, Oppa! Now let me see.”

Yonghwa spread his cut finger. It was bleeding and made Joohyun worried even more. Without thinking she put his finger on and the blood. Yonghwa gasped at the action and couldn’t help to feel aroused. Joohyun was his finger, Oh my God! But seemed that Joohyun was oblivious towards the feeling that Yonghwa felt at that moment.

Joohyun pulled out his finger from and checked the wound, “Well at least it stop bleeding.” She said. “Just sit on the couch. I’ll take first aid box. Wait okay?” Joohyun turned off the stove then went to her room.

Yonghwa nodded obediently. He went to the couch and slumped himself on it. He tried to calm his raging hormone because damn! That finger was really turn him on! But then again he knew that was her spontaneous action because she worried of him. On the other side he felt so happy because of that.

Joohyun back again to him and sat beside him. She was busy took cotton and antiseptic. She diligently took care of Yonghwa’s wound. She applied medicine and stuck band-aid on Yonghwa’s finger.

“Done!” She announced. “Gwaenchanha?” Her brows creased in concern. She held his wounded hand lovingly.

“It was just a small cut, Joohyun-ah… It’s alright.” Yonghwa smiled and brushed her cheek gently.

“Really?”

“Yes, My Baby Joohyunnie…” Yonghwa pinched her chubby cheek.

Joohyun blushed heard the way Yonghwa called her. It was cheesy but somehow so sweet and romantic.

“Hmm… Okay, then.” Joohyun smiled and kissed his wounded finger. “So.. Just sit here and let me finish our dinner.”

“Ne? But I want to help you.” Yonghwa pouted.

Joohyun giggled. Yonghwa was really cute when he sulked like this. Gone the firm Jung Yonghwa when he was working as CEO. Now, this was the ordinary Jung Yonghwa. Ordinary boyfriend who wanted to help his girlfriend to prepare dinner.

“Later, Oppa. But now, just rest here.” Joohyun leaned and kissed his lips to assure him.

Yonghwa quickly kissed her back and bit her lower lips before she broke the kiss. Joohyun giggled then slapped his shoulder playfully before back again to her job.

Yonghwa looked at her back view who was busy in working. Really, women was the prettiest when they busy in the kitchen. Somehow the sight made him really wanted to hug her. So he approached Joohyun and wordlessly giving her a warm backhug.

“Oppa?” Joohyun giggled.

“You are so beautiful, you know?” Yonghwa whispered on her ear then kissed her neck.

“Well, thanks.” Joohyun turned her body so she faced him. She tiptoed and pecked his lips. “That’s for saying that I’m beautiful. Now, just sit there and wait, Okay?”

“Can’t I just hug you while you’re cooking?”

“No. It will be so much distracting.” She giggled.

Yonghwa smiled and kissed her some more, “Arraseo.” Then he back to the couch, admiring the view of her y back with a stupid smile on his lips.

 

After thirty minutes, Joohyun finished the dinner. She set all the food on the table in front of the couch. Their dinner for tonight was dwejjang chigae, omelette, and bulgogi. It came with various side dish and also kimchi. It all looks delicious that made Yonghwa drooled.

“Come on. Let’s eat.” Said Joohyun.

They sat on the floor and started to eat their late dinner. Yonghwa took a sip with his spoon of dwejjang chigae, then he hummed in appreciation.

“It’s really delicious!” He said.

“Jinjjayo?” Asked Joohyun.

Yonghwa nodded excitedly and eat more with a lot of rice. Joohyun felt happy too when Yonghwa said that her cooking was delicious. He loved how Yonghwa eat gluttonously. He was like a kid, ate so messily until the soup and the rice smeared on his lips. Joohyun gently wiped his lips and Yonghwa would smile at her affectionately. Ah, what a lovely dinner.

They finished their dinner then Joohyun cleaned all the plate and washed it. Yonghwa busily checked on the fridge, picking which ice cream flavor they would eat. After sometimes stood in front of the fridge, Yonghwa finally picked vanilla flavor. He sat on the floor and the TV. He usually watched night news at this hour. He watched the news seriously while eating ice cream when Joohyun joined him and sat beside him.

“You look so serious.” Joohyun said as she scooped the ice cream from the bucket he was holding.

“Hmm? Well, knowing recent news is important.” Said Yonghwa as he kept watching.

Joohyun nodded. Well, so this was CEO loved to watch. Unlike her who always spent her night watching drama. So, Joohyun just ate her ice cream in silent beside him.

When it came a commercial break, Yonghwa turned to her. He chuckled when he saw the ice cream smeared on her lips.

“Yah, there’s ice cream on your upper lip.” He said.

“Eh? Where?” Joohyun tried to wipe her lips with her finger.

Yonghwa grabbed her hand, “No. Let me.” He leaned on Joohyun then he the ice cream on her upper lip.

Joohyun gasped and surprised but just stayed still because she liked his soft tongue on her. Yonghwa didn’t stop and kept her lips then he ended kissed her fully. He held her hips closer and devoured her lips some more. Joohyun instantly hooked her hands around his neck and pulled him closer. They kissed passionately and tried to taste each other. Yonghwa nibbled her lower lip then pushed his tongue to probe . He gave her a soft with his tongue and explored her sweet cavern. It’s delicious. It taste originally hers with a mixed of vanilla ice cream.

She moaned at his advance and kissed him back with the same intensity. She danced her tongue along with his. Opened only for him. Let him took all the pleasure from her. They tilted they head left and right to gain more and more of each other. They kissed heatedly until they forgot to breath and unwillingly broke the kiss.

They panted hard while looking at each other. Their eyes sparked with the same desire. Yonghwa caught her lips again and leaned their body on the floor. He supported his body on top of her by his elbow with both of his knee trapped her body. Joohyun pulled him closer, asking him to kiss her deeper.

Yonghwa left her lips and trailed his y lips lower. He kissed her jaw and buried his face on her neck. He gave her butterfly kisses then trailed his tongue on her. He her neck gently, made her moan in satisfaction. It made him excited and started to it harder.

“Oppa!” Joohyun gasped sensually.

Yonghwa didn’t stop marking her and kept and nibbling her pale neck. His hands roamed on her body then slip under her t-shirt. He slowly lifted it as his finger brushed her skin.

He left her body a bit only to take off her t-shirt. Joohyun just let him do that. She lifted her body to make it easier for him to strip her. Now she laid only with her black bra on. Yonghwa looked at her with full admiration. He was aching to take off that tiny material which covered her round . So without wait anymore, he reached her back to unclasp her bra and throw it somewhere.

“Joohyun-ah… you’re so beautiful.” He said in awe.

Joohyun just let him enjoyed the view. Her hands rested above her head. She didn’t feel shy showing this side of her to him. She loved how his eyes pierce full of desire on her . She could see how his breath became harder and harder as he devoured her with his hungry eyes.

Yonghwa loved the sight. Like finally! He could have her this way. He couldn’t wait to taste it with his own tongue and mouth. So in no time, he leaned on her and ate her mound fully. His hand cupped the other one.

Joohyun moaned hard as he did that. Her back arched to his mouth, offering more of her. Hands flying to his head, pushing him closer to her. Yonghwa happily welcomed the bold invitation. He groaned full of lust as he devoured her with his mouth. He bit and the sensitive flesh, left the clear red mark there. The sign that only him that could reach her that way.

Joohyun enjoyed it very much. She kept his name over and over again. The way Yonghwa pleasured her really made her crazy. He alternate biting, and kneading quite sometimes. He really loved her soft flesh and he could really obsessed with this part of her body.

Yonghwa stopped and looked down on her. Joohyun smiled at him with drunk satisfied face. He leaned again and kissed her lips lovingly. He broke the kiss and stared deep on her eyes, as if he asked “Can I have you? Let me make you mine.” It seems that she understood what he asked for because Joohyun looked at him then nodded.

In no time, Yonghwa lifted Joohyun from the floor and carried her to the bedroom. He actually curious how her bedroom looked like but he would be have more time to look around her bedroom. He had something more urgent.

He laid Joohyun on the bed and met her lips again. Gosh, he couldn’t get enough of her. Joohyun also felt the same way. Every touch and kiss he made really made her crazy. She wanted more of him. She really wanted him only for her.

Joohyun broke their kiss and flipped their body so Yonghwa was under her. She slowly ed his shirt and slid down off of his shoulder. Yonghwa lifted his body a bit to make her easier to take of his shirt. Once he was shirtless, Joohyun suddenly giggled.

“Wae?” Yonghwa asked amusedly.

Joohyun shook her head, “Aniya… It just… you look so… hot.”

Yonghwa groaned at her compliment, or was it flirtation? Joohyun smiled seductively and leaned on him. She began to kiss him all over his body. She also marked him on the pulse of his neck. Inhaled his manly scent that she loved so much. Her hands roamed on his chest followed by her pink tongue.

“Oh my, Joohyun-ah…” Yonghwa escaped a groaned.

The mixed of her kiss, her touch and more over her soft brushing against his hard chest. Those deadly combination made Yonghwa instantly hot. His breath became uneven, random moan always escaped from his mouth, he kept calling Joohyun’s name over and over again.

Yonghwa became impatient with this sweet torture so he rolled her again and trapped her under him. He kissed her madly with hands all over her body. They frantically took off the last material on their body until they skin touched with each other. Finally.

“Oppa…” She called as she smiled at him.

“Joohyun-ah…” Yonghwa brushed her cheek lovingly.

Joohyun caught his hand and intertwined it with hers. Yonghwa lifted their intertwined hand and kissed her knuckled.

“I love you.” They said in unison.

Joohyun heart bloomed. She smiled so wide. The clear happiness was also drawn on Yonghwa’s face. He leaned on her and capture her lips lovingly. Then slowly, Yonghwa into her. Joohyun gasped at the contact. She felt a sudden pain that made her gasped.

“O-oppa…” She moaned in pain. Fresh tears rolled on her cheek.

“Joohyun-ah… Baby.” Yonghwa brushed away her tears. “Is it hurt? What do you want me to do?”

“It-it’s okay, Oppa….” Joohyun assured him.

Yonghwa kissed her forehead then her eyelid. He tried to comfort her in a way that he could think about. He started to move again as gentle as he could. Letting her know that he wanted to make her better and also enjoyed their moment.

Joohyun hugged Yonghwa tight and held her pain with biting his shoulder. Yonghwa hissed as he felt it, because she bit him hard. But he didn’t mind that, he would let her if that made her better.

Seemed that Joohyun already got used to him inside of her. Her muscle started to relax. Her griped on him already loosen and she already stopped biting his shoulder. Yonghwa could feel this and started to on her deeper. She yelped. Seemed that he hit the right button.

“Yong…” She called him breathlessly.

“Yes, I’m here, Baby.” Yonghwa kissed her cheek.

He moved in a slow pace, worrying the pain that she could feel because of him. he just wanted to take care of her. Even he really wanted to on her hard and deep, her comfort and pleasure was his priority.

The slow pace unconsciously build the tension on Joohyun’s core. Her hips bucked up to meet him. Yonghwa groaned feeling that she responded. He fasten his pace on her, gaining a satisfied moan from her lips.

“Yes.. Yong~” Joohyun felt the pleasure started crept all along her body. Her hands which was holding Yonghwa’s shoulder before, now fell on the bed and gripped the sheet. Her head tossed left and right.

“Oh, Joohyun-ah… Baby… Hyun~” Yonghwa whispered her name lovingly. He made his pace faster and harder. He did all of this instinctively. He would repeat his motion where Joohyun moaned the hardest.

Their body joined ily in one same rhythm. They both took and gave the pleasure. Enjoying each other presence. Yes… this was wrong, but somehow felt so right. They loved each other then so what? Nothing else matter. Even the silver band which was circled Yonghwa’s ring finger.

Yonghwa kept ing on her hot core. And everything became multiple times more pleasurable as he kissed her neck and her hard, while one of his hand cupped her and kneaded it gently.

Joohyun’s hands also claimed his body. She roamed her strong back and squeezed his arm muscle. She kept and as he hit her harder and harder. She knew that she was nearly had her release, because she could feel the tension on her core getting more and more intense.

She moaned hard as she reached her release. Her body slumped weakly on the bed as she let Yonghwa reached his own. He on her madly until she groaned hard and fill her with his warm seed.

He let his body fell on her. The sensation of making love with her was amazing. After caught his breath, he rolled on the bed and cuddled Joohyun’s body in his arm. Joohyun sighed in satisfaction as she snuggled more.

“I love you, Joohyun-ah…” He whispered then kissed her bare shoulder.

Joohyun smiled, “I love you too, Oppa.” Then she drifted to her dream land.

 

***

 

Yonghwa woke up from his sleep. A trace of morning sun light penetrated through the closed curtain. He could see the woman that she loved still sleeping in his arm. He smiled, reminiscing their first love making. Maybe both of them inexperience about that thing, but surely they could mastered it quickly.

He kissed Joohyun’s forehead and brushed her back gently. Her skin was so soft, as if he touched a velvet with his finger tips. He really wanted to hold her for the rest of his life.

“Hng… Oppa?” Joohyun slowly woke up.

“Am I waking you up? Sorry.” Said Yonghwa.

Joohyun smiled, “It’s okay.” Joohyun snuggled more to his warmth. His chest somehow felt so comfortable.

“Want to sleep some more?” Asked Yonghwa as he brushed her hair lovingly.

“Uhum…” Joohyun nodded, eyes still closed. “But what time is it?”

Yonghwa looked around and found her clock in the wall. “It’s 6 am.”

“Aigoo… we have to prepare for work, Oppa.” Joohyun reluctantly left his arm. She got up and stretched her back. The blanket slipped down from her body, made her form visible for Yonghwa’s eyes.

Yonghwa stared at her with vivid desire. The sight of her really turned him on. He could feel hard in instant. He scooted closer and hugged her. His hand readily palm her round .

“Oppa!” She gasped.

“Can we do it again, Hyun?” He said with seducing tone.

He already pinned her on the bed but Joohyun suddenly pushed his chest.

“Wait, Oppa!”

“What?”

“Last night…”

“Uhum?”

“Did we… use protection?”

Yonghwa tilted his head tried to remember then he gasped. He grinned foolishly at Joohyun, “No.”

“What? Oppa, how could you?? We’ve already bought condoms yesterday yet you don’t use it?” Joohyun gaped in disbelieve.

“I’m sorry… I forgot. How can I remember of using when all I can think about is making love with you?”

“Aish!” Joohyun slapped his chest. “Oppa!!”

“Really… I’m sorry.” Yonghwa pleaded. “Besides, isn’t it better if we don’t use it for our first time?”

Joohyun bit her lips. Well, she agreed on that one. “Oh well… it’s done anyway.”

Yonghwa grinned, “So? It settled then. I promise to use it.” Then he rummaged the drawer in the bedside table. He took one of the thing that they fussed about. He tore one of the sachet and dangled it in front of her.

“What?” Joohyun raised her brow.

“I use it now. So, on with morning making love, Baby?” Asked Yonghwa.

Joohyun bit her lips when she saw he used the on him. It made her core throbbed and ready for him. In no time, Yonghwa already jumped on her and started the hot passionate rhyme with her.

 

***

 

Joohyun frantically dried her wet hair. Their coupling back then made they almost late to go to work. Yonghwa had just finished his shower and went in to her room. He just wore towel that draped on his waist. His hair still wet and the water dripped on his toned chest. God damn it! He was too y for his own good. Joohyun started at him without blinking.

“Love what you see?” Yonghwa .

Joohyun blushed and diverted her gaze.

“Hey, why you so shy?”

“Aniyo.” Joohyun pouted. “Just wear your clothes quickly! We almost late!”

“Why we should hurry? I am the boss. There’s no one who will punish me if I come late.”

Joohyun rolled her eyes, “Yes you are, but how about me?”

Yonghwa leaned on her, “That’s my part to punish you.” He whispered seductively.

Joohyun blushed hard. She perfectly knew that the ‘punishment’ didn’t mean real ‘punishment’.

“Oppa, just wear your clothes.” She said and back to dry her hair again, tried to block every obscene things that clouded in her mind.

Yonghwa chuckled then he wore the same clothes like yesterday. He would change it into a fresh one once they reach the office. He still had some clothes in his wardrobe. Thanks to Joohyun who regularly washed and stocked his clothes in the wardrobe in his office.

Joohyun brushed her hair and checked herself once again on the mirror. She looked at the clock, it was 7.30. Yonghwa walked to the mirror and stood beside her. He was wearing his tie now.

“Let me help you with that.” Said Joohyun as she wore him his tie.

Yonghwa smiled, “Thanks.” Actually Yonghwa could wear the tie well by himself but he just like being taken care of Joohyun. So he let her.

It didn’t took a long time for Joohyun to wear him the tie neatly, “Done!” She announced. Then she grabbed his suit and helped him to wear that.

“Thank you very much, Baby.” Yonghwa leaned on her and pecked her lips gently. Tried to tell her that he really like it. Gosh! This was the best morning ever!

“Would you want some breakfast? Or do you want to have it in office?” Asked Joohyun.

“I’d love to eat breakfast which is made by you.”

Joohyun smiled, “Okay. But nothing special, just some toast and egg.”

“It’s okay. It’s special for me though.” Said Yonghwa sincerely, “Especially your coffee. I really like it.”

“Arraseo.” Joohyun smiled then she went to the kitchen.

Yonghwa waited for her and sat on the couch. He loved watching her from the back when she was busy in the kitchen. She looked beautiful.

It didn’t need a lot of time for Joohyun to finish their breakfast. She put the toasts, butter, fried eggs and two cups of coffee. As she finished set all of the food, Yonghwa pulled her waist and made her sat on his lap.

“Oppa!” She squealed.

“Wae?” Yonghwa answered playfully as he kissed her neck.

“We must have breakfast.” She said.

“Feed me.”

Joohyun giggled then cupped his cheeks with her palm, “My spoiled boss.” She said.

“Oh, come on…” Yonghwa pleaded.

Joohyun just shook her head, but she did what he requested anyway. She took one toast, tore it a little and fed it to him. She also ate the same toast. Once in a while, Yonghwa would steal a quick peck. Joohyun would giggle at his attic then kiss him back. It became a breakfast with a lot of kiss stealing time. It took a longer time from a usual breakfast. They finished their lovey dovey breakfast right on 8 am. They immediately rushed to go to work.

“Oh my God, this is my first time I come late to the office!” Joohyun gasped.

“Me too.” Said Yonghwa as he drove the car. “But you are late with your boss, so relax.” He shrugged.

“That’s not it! What about my attendance? It will be recorded that I come pass 8 am!”

“Oh… You are right. I’m sorry.” Yonghwa grinned.

Joohyun sighed.

“Hey.” Yonghwa took a glance at Joohyun, “Baby, are you mad?”

“Of course not, Oppa.” After what he did to her last night and this morning? After he gave her so many pleasurable experience? How could she mad at him?

Yonghwa smiled, “Good to know.”

“It just… I think we can’t do this again.”

“What?!” Yonghwa almost hit the brake almost immediately. “What do you mean?” After they confessed they loved each other and had an amazing love making, she said that they couldn’t do that again? Seriously?

“Aniya.. aniya. That’s not what you think. I mean we can’t sleep together in weekday, because we have to work in the morning. We’ll be late like this again.”

“Oh… You scared me, Joohyun-ah.” Yonghwa sighed. “So how?”

“Uhm.. maybe every weekend?” She suggested, “Moreover, it’s not that you can sleepover at my place everyday. You have your own house to come back to.” She said solemnly.

What she talked about was Yonghwa should back to Bora. They lived together after all. Yonghwa could sleepover yesterday because Bora went to France, but not in the other day in the future. However, Yonghwa doesn’t belong to Joohyun fully.

Yonghwa could sense her sadness. He also helpless if it was about his marriage status. Actually they had no right to feel that pain. They knew the fact from the beginning but they decided to play with the fire. They knew they could be burnt in the process, but they already chose this path. So be it. Swallowed the pain and just being oblivious.

Yonghwa reached her hand and squeezed it tight, “I love you.” He said.

Joohyun smiled. It might be sounds so fake, but this was real. This was Yonghwa who said it with his own mouth. She must accepted this situation with all her heart. Never looked back, just embraced what was in front of her.

“I love you too, Oppa.”

This was the little bubble of their happiness. When they stepped in to the real world, they must hide what they felt for each other. It was bitter but sweet at the same time. It was a mistake but feels so right.

Finally they arrived at the office. Joohyun unbuckled her seat belt and grabbed her bag. “I’ll enter the office first.” She said.

“Okay.” Said Yonghwa.

Joohyun leaned on Yonghwa then captured his lips sweetly, “See you in the office.”

Yonghwa smirked, “See you, Baby.”

Then Joohyun went out from his car. Yonghwa looked at her y back walked further and disappear behind the elevator door. He counted until ten before he went out from his car too. He smoothed his suit and walked lightly. He just could imagine Joohyun already waited for him inside his office. A naughty mind kept swirling inside his head. Well, his work hours would be much, much more interesting from now on. 

 

To be continued...

 


 

owkayy... this is it?

really.... i don't know what to say. hahah.

hope you enjoy the story... errr enjoy? 

okay then... see you around!