Chapter 4

Sweet Mistake

Joohyun fixed her hair in front of the mirror and made sure that her clothes were neat. This morning she wore light blue blouse and flare mini skirt. She smiled at her reflection on the mirror. She was ready to start her day.

She felt so energized and utterly happy this morning even though she couldn’t sleep last night. Yes, she thought about Yonghwa. Him, his kindness, his affection and his flirtation. She looked at her hand. She remember that Yonghwa kissed her there. Joohyun bit her lips excitedly reminiscing last night scene.

Even she felt happy, she didn’t know what will she do if she met Yonghwa. Should she acted as usual? Or she could reach him more intimate? Because she wasn’t stupid though. His kiss and his touch must be mean something. But well, she wasn’t sure yet.

Joohyun sighed and just let it go. She would meet her boss later in office. She still had time to put that issue aside. So she wore her high heels and left her house. She went down the stairs and when she reach the road, she saw a familiar figure leaning on the black car.

Oh. My. God. That was him. What the hell?

“Good morning, Joohyun-ah!”

“Mr. Jung?” Joohyun frowned. She didn’t get the situation. Jung Yonghwa? In front of her house? This early morning?

“Yes. Why are you looking at me like that?” Yonghwa raised his brows.

“What are you doing here?” Joohyun asked him back. She didn’t think that she was being rude. She couldn’t hold her curiosity.

“It’s obvious.” Yonghwa smiled, “I’m picking you up then we’ll go to office together.”

“Huh?” Joohyun still couldn’t register this weird scene.

Yonghwa just chuckled at her. “Let’s go?” He took Joohyun’s hand and lead her to sit on the passenger seat, then he got in to the car.

Yonghwa started the engine and drove by. Joohyun just sat there quietly while glancing at Yonghwa from time to time. She was thinking how to ask what the meaning behind his behavior this morning.

“Mr, Jung?” She finally started the conversation.

“Yes?”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why you’re picking me up?”

“Because I want to.”

That was not the answer that Joohyun looking for.

“Why you want to pick me up?”

Yonghwa snickered. “You seems the type that hard to please.”

“Aniyo. I’m just curious.”

“Joohyun-ah…” Yonghwa’s right hand covered her hands which laid on her lap. “I’ll pick you up everyday since now and also I’ll send you home. Arraseo?”

Joohyun sighed at the warmth of his hand on hers. The surge of pleasure warming her core. Oh how she could easily falling to his charm.

“I’d love that, Mr. Jung.. But…”

“Shh! No but, okay?” Then Yonghwa pulled her hand and kissed her wrist. “Hmm.. you smells so good. Strawberry?”

Joohyun felt that her heart could stop anytime soon, because it beats abnormally fast. Oh God! She couldn’t handle this.

“Ye-yes.. it’s strawberry.” Joohyun stuttered.

“I love it.” He inhaled her wrist deep before he put her hand back and continue to drive.

Joohyun smiled silently. She would note that Yonghwa loved strawberry on her. She wouldn’t change her perfume.

 

They reached the office and walked to their floor together. There were no suspicion to them because seeing Yonghwa and Joohyun together wasn’t a weird sight. Joohyun was his secretary after all.

“Do you want tea or coffee?” Asked Joohyun when Yonghwa was about entered his office.

“I miss your coffee. I always drink tea these past weeks.” Said Yonghwa.

“Arraseo.” Joohyun answered, “Tuna sandwich or vegetable sandwich?”

“Tuna.”

“Ne.” Joohyun bowed and proceed her way to elevator.

“Oh, Joohyun!” Yonghwa called her.

“Yes, Mr. Jung?” Joohyun turned her body to him.

“Make it two.”

Joohyun frowned. She wanted to ask why Yonghwa asked her to make the breakfast for two, but she just shrugged it off. Maybe Lee Jonghyun, his friend, would made a visit. So she just replied a simple “Yes.” To him.

 

Joohyun held the tray on one hand and the other hand knocked on Yonghwa’s door. She already made two cups of coffee and bought two portion of tuna sandwich.

“Come in.” She heard Yonghwa answered from inside.

“Mr. Jung, this is your breakfast.”

“Put it on the table.” Yonghwa pointed on the table on one corner in his office. There were comfortable sofa between the table. There was a big window on the side, showing a beautiful scene of hectic Seoul. Usually he used this spot for meeting with his client or business partner.

Joohyun put the breakfast neatly on the table while Yonghwa sat on the couch. She bent on the floor while she put the breakfast, made her skirt hiked up a little. That didn’t cease from Yonghwa’s sight. He let his eyes roaming on her smooth thigh.

“It’s done. Have a nice breakfast.” Joohyun said then stood up.

Yonghwa followed her motion and smirked. “Thanks. Now sit down, have breakfast with me.”

“Oh, so… this is for me?” Joohyun asked.

“Yes. Now come here.” Yonghwa patted the empty space beside him.

Joohyun smiled and sat beside Yonghwa. Yonghwa also smiled back at her before he took his coffee and sipped it.

“How come your coffee is so delicious?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Is that so?” Joohyun took a sipped on her coffee too. “I just make it as usual.”

“Seems like you’re good at cooking.” Yonghwa guessed.

“Ah, not really. I often cook because I live alone, so I think I’m just used to it.”

“Perfect wife.” Yonghwa muttered.

“Ne?” Joohyun didn’t really hear what Yonghwa said.

“Aniya.” Yonghwa just shook his head and smiled to himself.

Joohyun tilted her head and just shrugged it off.

They ate their breakfast happily with random conversation. There was no one who brought up the topic about last night. They just acted casually just they used to be. It somehow made Joohyun glad. She didn’t have to face an awkward situation that she expected to happen.

“Thanks for the breakfast, Mr. Jung. I’ll clean this up.”

“No. Thanks for you. This is my happiest breakfast ever.” Yonghwa smiled. His hand dropped on her knee and squeezed it gently.

“Is that so?” Joohyun bit her lips. Her desire brewing on her core. His words, his touch, his scent made he wanted to jump on him. But of course, she held it and just kept it in her head.

“Uhumm..” Yonghwa leaned on her and stopped just right on her ear, “Once again, thanks.” His hand now glided up on her thigh, gave her a soft .

“Yo-you’re welcome, Mr. Jung.” Said Joohyun breathlessly, “I’ll.. I’ll clean this up first.”

Yonghwa leaned closer to Joohyun. Joohyun swore that his lips slightly touched her neck. Oh my God, she thought that she could faint because of this intense atmosphere. She didn’t dare to move an inch. Then, she felt Yonghwa’s hand brushed down her thigh.

“Sure. After that, come back here to check my schedule.” Yonghwa whispered seductively. Then he drew himself from her, allowing her to catch a breath.

“Ye-yes. I’ll be right back.” Joohyun stood up frantically and literally ran out to the door.

Yonghwa leaned on the couch and watched her went away. A satisfied grin was plastered on his lips. Oh Gosh, he couldn’t keep his hand away from her. She was too tempting, too y, too beautiful to ignore. And knowing that she didn’t do anything about that, made him so high and excited. Yonghwa believed that Joohyun also had the same feeling.

He wanted her so badly to the point he didn’t want to think anymore. He didn’t give a damn to propriety. He didn’t care that he already married. All he care that he couldn’t let this woman go.

 

***

 

Joohyun leaned on the door and clutched the tray so tight. Her legs were weak, she need something to hold to support herself. Damn! What was that?

She calmed her breath for a while before she went to the pantry. She put all the dishes on the sink then she went to toilet straightaway. She leaned on the cold tile and thought back the things that happened inside Yonghwa’s office.

They had breakfast together. They talked comfortably… and… and… Yonghwa moved closer to her, his lips touched her neck and.. he d her thigh and she let him.

Joohyun closed her face with her palm. Gosh! Yes, she let him to do all of that and she enjoyed it too. She loved it. Eottohke?  

She the faucet and washed her hands then dabbed her wet hands to her face. She dried her face with tissue and looked blankly at the mirror.

“Why hesitate, Joohyun? You want him after all. If he wants you too, you just have to accept him, right?”

 

Joohyun knocked on Yonghwa’s office door. After Yonghwa let her in, she walked confidently. She found that Yonghwa already sat on his desk and busy with his work. Yonghwa looked up at her and she flashed him a seductive smile.

“This is your today’s schedule.” Joohyun announced, “Meeting with Mr. Lee Jonghyun at 10 am, Daihatsu corp’s representative will come at 1 pm to talk about our upcoming contract and Mr. Lee Jungshin would come at 3 pm to talk about legal’s problem.”

“Okay.” Yonghwa nodded.

“And I have to remind you about business trip to Macau. We’ll have a morning flight tomorrow.”

This business trip was already scheduled a week ago. There was a business meeting among the CEO all around Asia. They would talk about the new possibility of their business cooperation. Joohyun also came to this business trip to accompany Yonghwa and help his job.

“Great. Thanks, Joohyun-ah. You may go and continue your work.”

Joohyun bowed then left his office.

 

***

 

Actually in the normal day, there was no much interaction between Yonghwa and Joohyun in the office. Yonghwa was super busy and Joohyun also had a lot of work to do. Yonghwa only contacted Joohyun in work related and Joohyun only came to his office if he asked to or when she escorted his client. It was no different with lunch time. Yonghwa already had a lunch appointment with his friend, Lee Jonghyun.

Joohyun knew that Yonghwa was really hard working and had a high dedication to his job and she really admired this side of him. Yonghwa was really professional, strong willed, and perfectionist.

But she found a different side of him these past days. The loving, caring and gentle Jung Yonghwa and also… the naughty one. He often flirted her and touched her. It made her blush, made her shy and made her heart beats so fast. She didn’t felt annoyed. In contrary, she liked it very much.

The naughty side of him kicked once again when she bowed to him and said to be careful on his way when he left his office to have his lunch. Yonghwa looked at Joohyun so intensely and he smiled so ily to her. That was just last a second or two but it really affected Joohyun so much. Somehow his gaze smoldered her. Like he could see through her deepest soul. Gosh! This was a real danger.

Yonghwa kept coming to her heart and her brain. She was reaching the point that she couldn’t resist any of his charm. Yes, She could at least forget thinking about him when she was busy with her piling work. But when the work hour end, the devil approached her and the real temptation began.

“Ready to go home?” Asked Yonghwa.

“Ne?” Joohyun asked back.

Yonghwa chuckled, “I just told you this morning. It’s not so you forgetting things so easily.”

Of course Joohyun remember that Yonghwa told her that he would pick her up and send her home everyday. She was just wanted to make sure that she wasn’t imagining.

“No. I don’t forget it, Mr. Jung.”

“So, let’s go then?”

“Ah, wait for a minutes. I just have to turn off the computer.”

“Okay.” Yonghwa nodded and waited for her. He just watching her tidied up her desk and packed her bag.

“Let’s go?” Joohyun said once she finished.

Yonghwa nodded then they walked together. The office already empty because usually they were the last people who came home. Only janitors and security guards who still in the building. Of course they knew their Boss Jung and Secretary Seo. They just greeted them normally without any suspicious mind.

They reached basement and got in to Yonghwa’s car. Joohyun still nervous but she tried to get used of this situation. Actually she already comfortable around Yonghwa, but this high which made her nervous. Yonghwa sensed her tense, so he reached for her left hand and squeezed it lightly.

“Relax.” He said as if he could read her mind.

Joohyun sighed and took his cue. She covered his hand which held hers with her right hand. “Okay.”

Yonghwa was beyond happy knowing that finally she replied his action. After all this time, whenever he flirted with her, Joohyun always passive. She accepted it but didn’t respond. So when she gave the same favor, he utterly excited.

“Drive safely, Mr. Jung.” Joohyun released his hand.

Yonghwa smiled giddily, “Arraseo, Joohyun-ah.”

 

They talked comfortably along the drive. On the half way, Yonghwa suggested to have a dinner first. Joohyun easily agreed on his idea. He brought her to the same Italian Restaurant where they ever eaten dinner when Joohyun busy preparing Bora’s party. Yonghwa ever said that he must brought her there often, so here they were.

After they finished their dinner, Yonghwa drove Joohyun home. They didn’t realize that was already late at night. They just enjoyed each other company too much. On the way home, Yonghwa the radio and Joohyun didn’t hesitate to sing along the song. Yonghwa told her once that he liked her voice. Tonight was no different, Yonghwa kept complimenting how beautiful her voice was.

“We’ve arrived.” Yonghwa announced.

“Ne. Anyway, thanks a lot, Mr. Jung.” Joohyun smiled.

“It’s nothing.” He said, “Come on, I walk you in.”

They went down from the car then walked to Joohyun’s house. Usually Yonghwa just walked her until the front gate, but tonight he walked her upstairs and stood right in front of her door.

“Well, good night. Be careful on your way home.” Joohyun said.

“Ne. And get ready for tomorrow business trip, I’ll pick you up in the morning.”

Joohyun smiled, “Arraseo. See you tomorrow.”

“Yes.”

Joohyun bowed and unlocked her door. When she was about went in to her house, Yonghwa grabbed her hand.

“Joohyun-ah..” He called.

Joohyun turned to him and tilted her head, “Yes?”

They just stood there in silent. Yonghwa looked at her so intensely. He pulled her hand gently and made them closer and closer. Then slowly, Yonghwa leaned to Joohyun. She could felt his hot breath fanning her face. Joohyun’s heart racing so fast. She didn’t moved an inch as Yonghwa got closer to her. Yonghwa’s free hand touched her chin gently and finally he dropped a sweet kiss on her cheek.

She gasped, her breath was raging. Yonghwa’s kiss lingered there for almost five seconds before he drew himself from her.

Joohyun was blushing so hard. They just looked at each other after that kiss. Yonghwa entwined their fingers then kissed her knuckle.

“Now, real good night. Sleep tight and sweet dream, Joohyun-ah.” Said Yonghwa.

“Yes.” Joohyun said breathlessly.

“Okay. I’m leaving.” Yonghwa kissed her hand once again then released her.

Before Yonghwa turned his body, before Joohyun lost her guts, Joohyun tiptoed and gave a quick peck on his cheek. It just one second but hell! That was freaking awesome!

Yonghwa’s eyes widen in shock. Joohyun smiled shyly with her cute blushing cheek.

“Good night, Mr. Jung.” She said softly then she got in to her house.

Yonghwa still stood there. He bit his lips and touched his cheek where Joohyun kissed him. “Oh, God!” He muttered. This woman surely could make his heart turned upside down, twitched and beats in a damn pleasurable sensation.

 

***

 

Yonghwa picked Joohyun up in her house early in the morning. He already inform her so she wasn’t surprised. She even anticipated it. Joohyun greeted him cheerfully once she met Yonghwa in front of her house.

“Good morning, Mr. Jung.” She waved happily.

“Hi. You look so beautiful this morning.” Yonghwa said.

He took his time to scan her from head to toe. Joohyun wore a simple knee length white dress with bright orange cardigan draped on her shoulder and white wedges.

Joohyun blushed at his compliment. “Thanks.”

She also couldn’t help to ogle at her boss. Yonghwa wore blue shirt tucked in a grey pants with white sneakers.

Yonghwa smirked in satisfaction, knowing that Joohyun also scrutinized him.

“Ready to go?” Asked Yonghwa.

Joohyun smiled and nodded.

They went to the office first then Yonghwa parked his car in the basement. From the office the company driver dropped them in Incheon Airport. They arrived in airport at 7 o’clock, waiting for their 8 o’clock flight.

Joohyun already had their ticket so they just had to wait. As they waiting, they were hanging out at the nearest Starbucks to grab some coffee.

“Here you go.” Joohyun put their croissant and coffee for them. Hot Americano for him and Vanilla latte for her.  

“Thanks.” Said Yonghwa as he sipped his coffee.

Joohyun sipped hers too then she put it on the table. She heard Yonghwa chuckled then she looked at him confusedly.

“There’s foam on your lips.” He leaned to her and wiped her lips with his thumb.

“Ah!” Joohyun touched her own lips.

“It’s alright. It’s clean now.” Yonghwa smiled so wide as he sipped again his coffee.

“Thanks.” Joohyun bit her lower lip shyly.

Damn! Those pink lips! Yonghwa’s coffee cup was hanging in the air while all the things he did was just looking at her tempting lips. His wild imagination running, how does it taste? How does it feels if he nibbled on it?

“Mr. Jung, I think we have to get ready. The plane will boarding soon.” Said Joohyun, woke him from his naughty mind.

“Oh! Sure.”

 

They were sitting side by side on the plane. Yonghwa strangely became excited. The trip would be approximately four hours. Him and her without anyone disturb in four hours. What would he do? What would he talk about? Would she let him if he tried to hold her hand?

Her thought was cut by the sudden weight that drop on his shoulder. He took a glance and found that Joohyun already fell asleep. Her face looked so peaceful like this. Maybe she was tired because they took an early flight.

Maybe Joohyun felt that Yonghwa really warm because she moved in her sleep and snuggled more to Yonghwa. She unconsciously hugged Yonghwa’s arm then she sighed contentedly.

Well, maybe Yonghwa couldn’t do anything with Joohyun along the flight, but it was okay. Having her leaning on his shoulder and hugging him in her sleep was satisfying enough.

 

***

 

“Joohyun-ah…”

“Hmm..”

“We’ve arrived…”

“Hmm…”

Joohyun heard it but why she didn’t want to open her eyes? It was really warm and smells so good.

“Hey, wake up…”

Now she felt her face and her neck being caressed. It really tickled but she liked the sensation.

“I never thought that you are such a sleepy head.”

She felt something soft and warm on her cheek. What was that? Slowly she opened her eyes and found that her boss’ face was so near! And yes! He was kissing her cheek. She gasped and sat straight almost immediately.

“Omo! Mr. Jung!” She blushed so hard.

“Finally, you’re awake. We’ve arrived by the way.” Yonghwa smirked.

“Ah, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. Come on.”

They went down from the plane, waiting for they luggage and went to the hotel. Joohyun already booked the hotel too for one night. She also rented car complete with the driver. Yonghwa would have the meeting at afternoon and after that they would attend the party at night, then they would went home to Korea tomorrow morning.

“This is your key card for your hotel room, Mr. Jung. If you need anything just call me. Have a good rest until the meeting at 2 pm.” Said Joohyun.

“You’re hotel room is next to mine right?” Yonghwa asked.

“Yes.”

“Oh.. okay. You too, have some rest.”

Joohyun nodded then went to her own room. Yonghwa just looked at her back who disappear behind the door. He shook his head. What was he thinking? He had this temptation to ask her to stay in one room with him. Crazy idea! Well, no. At least not now. Okay, thought that Yonghwa really need a shower now, a cold one. 

 

***

 

The meeting was attended by the CEO all around Asia. They introduced and presented their company profile. All of the people took full attention to each presentation, seeking the possible future business partner. After the meeting, there would a party where they could mingle more casually with each other. Building a wide relation was a very important thing in business field.

Yonghwa and Joohyun back to their hotel first to prepare for the party. Yonghwa looked dashing with his navy blue suit and surprisingly Joohyun wore blue dress too. The model was a one shouldered, long dress with a high slit. They were really matching. People could be mistaken to recognize Joohyun as Yonghwa’s wife, not his secretary.

“You’re beautiful.” Said Yonghwa, eyes didn’t leave Joohyun even for one second.

“Thanks.” Joohyun smiled as she tucked her wavy brown hair to her ear.

“Shall we?” Yonghwa offered his hand.

Joohyun took his hand then they walked together.

They were dropped in the hotel where the party was held. They were already a lot of important people came. Joohyun was ready beside Yonghwa with her iPad. Her task for tonight was recognize who was who and what business that they had. She already prepared the database in her iPad.

“Mr. Jung, he is Irie Naoki. He is the CEO of the game company in Japan.” Joohyun whispered to Yonghwa.

“Game company? Interesting.” Yonghwa commented. Then he approached that game company CEO to engage some conversation.

Joohyun diligently followed Yonghwa wherever he went and kept whispering information about each person they met. If Yonghwa interested with the business, he would approach the person and talk a little bit long. If he didn’t interested, then he just exchanged a simple greeting.

“Hey, are you hungry? Let’s eat.” Said Yonghwa after some times mingled with those CEO.

“Oh, are you already hungry, Mr. Jung?” Joohyun asked back.

“I’m asking you first, silly! Why you ask me back?” Yonghwa chuckled as he flicked her forehead playfully.

“Ah, sorry. I’m just worry of you.” Joohyun blushed.

“Why you must feels sorry?” Asked Yonghwa, “Yes. I’m starving! Come on!” Yonghwa held Joohyun’s shoulder and guided her to the dining area.

There were a lot of snack stall and a long food buffet. No doubt the food were all delicious. Joohyun took the plate for her and Yonghwa. She also helped him to pick the food. After they took the food they like, they sat on the empty table.

“Let’s eat.” Said Yonghwa.

“Ne.”

Yonghwa ate the food so fast, because damn… he was really starving. The mingle somehow exhausted him. He even choked his food and coughed hard.

“Omo!” Joohyun gasped, “Here! Drink the water, Mr. Jung.” Joohyun offered him a glass of water which he gladly accepted. She patted his back gently as he drunk the water.

“Thanks.” Yonghwa said.

“Be careful, Mr. Jung.” Joohyun brushed his back then massaged his shoulder affectionately.

“Okay.” Yonghwa smiled.

“Aigoo… your chin is wet.”

Joohyun pointed at his chin. He drank so fast back then so the water smeared all over his lips and dropped to his chin. She took tissue and dabbed his chin. Yonghwa just looked at her face who was just concentrating on his chin. Gosh! This little action could make his heart went dugeun-dugeun.

“Done!” Joohyun announced.

Yonghwa smiled then brushed her cheek lovingly, “Thanks.”

“You are welcome, Mr. Jung.” Joohyun smiled shyly.

Then they continued their dinner. They talked and discussed about the people they had already met. Yonghwa spoke up his interest to several business and Joohyun commented on it. They were heatedly discussing about the possible new merger between those business and Jung Corp, until someone came and joined their table.

“Good night, Mr. Jung!” Said that person.

“Good night.” Yonghwa greeted him back politely, but somehow his instinct told him that this man in front of him wasn’t a good person. He wasn’t comfortable with this man presence.

“He is Lee Joon. He own an artist management in Hongkong.” Joohyun readily check her database and informed Yonghwa.

“May I introduce myself, my name is Lee Joon.”

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Lee.” Said Yonghwa.

“Nice to meet you too… and that lovely lady is…”

Lee Joon eyed Joohyun with a seductive almost obscene sight. Yonghwa sensed that. His protective side was on. Instead let Joohyun answered by herself, he took the action first.

“She is Seo Joohyun, my secretary.” Yonghwa said. He sat straight, shielding Joohyun from this man sight.

“Oh, nice to meet you, Miss Joohyun.” Lee Joon smirked.

Joohyun too didn’t feel comfortable with this man. So she just nod without looked at that Lee Joon guy.

“By the way, Mr. Jung, are you interested cooperating with my artist management? You can spread your wings in my country, Hongkong.” Lee Joon began his speech.

“I’m not thinking about it yet.” Said Yonghwa shortly. He really didn’t want to prolong the conversation with this man. He didn’t like him and he didn’t like the way he looked at Joohyun.

“Ah, what a shame. Why? I think entertainment industry really huge in South Korea.”

“You are right. Maybe I’ll plan about it in the future.”

“Why must later if you can plan it now?” Said Lee Joon. “If you’re afraid about the profit share, don’t worry! I have a good offer.”

“No. It’s not what I think about.”

“Oh, come on! How much do you want? 50:50?”

“Mr. Lee, I’m so sorry…” Yonghwa tried to refuse politely.

“You want more? Okay, I’ll give 90% profit share for you if you let me have your secretary.”

What the hell? Yonghwa looked at Lee Joon sternly. He was angry, beyond angry. If he could, he would beat this disgusting bastard into a pulp. He instinctively reach for Joohyun’s hand. He held it tight and felt she was trembling. God, she was afraid and it made him anxious too.

“I’m not selling my secretary, not her even another woman. I’m not playing my business that way, Mr. Lee.” Yonghwa said sternly.

“Huh!” Lee Joon scoffed, “Don’t play holy. You know how dirty business world is.”

“I know but it doesn’t mean I’m one of that dirty businessman.”

“Mr. Jung, you’re secretary is beautiful. I even can make her an artist! She can be rich for herself… but well, you know I have to ‘know’ her first.” Lee Joon his lips.

“She will if she want. But the fact is she apply to my company not join an artist audition. It explain all I think.” Yonghwa tried to calm his anger. He often met a bastard like this, but this time is different. He was interested in Joohyun, his Joohyun. It made him mad even more.

“Mr. Jung, I think I want to go to the toilet.” Joohyun whispered to Yonghwa.

“Hey, are you okay? Want me to accompany you?” Asked Yonghwa concernedly.

“No. I just want to be alone.”

Yonghwa looked at Joohyun. “Are you sure?”

“Yes. I’ll be right back.”

“Okay then. Be careful.”

Joohyun nodded and left the table. She really wanted to throw up! She couldn’t bear stay at that table with that bastard named Lee Joon anymore. She knew that Yonghwa defended her so much, but still she could stay there any longer.

“With all my respect, Mr. Lee, I refuse that kind business cooperation.” Said Yonghwa.

“Pity.” Lee Joon commented.

“It isn’t.”

“You don’t know what you miss.”

“I’m perfectly know.”

“Okay then, there’s no use to convince you. You surely can be as hard as rock if you want to.”

“Well, thanks for your compliment. May you find a suitable business partner.” Yonghwa raised his glass at Lee Joon.

Lee Joon just smirked and left Yonghwa’s table. Yonghwa sighed as Lee Joon left. God, he was in a verge of his patience’s limit. Glad that Lee Joon left him, if not maybe he could make an ugly scene here.

He sipped his wine and looked around. Where was Joohyun? Why she took so long? Maybe she need more time to calm herself, surely that scene really shocked her a lot. Yonghwa decided to wait for her a little bit longer.

 

***

 

Joohyun washed her hands and dabbed her wet palm to her face. God! She was really afraid! She clearly heard that Lee Joon wanted her. That made her shiver. Oh God! She didn’t want that ugly thing happened.

“Hey, Sweety… finally we’re alone.”

She gasped and to her horror, Lee Joon was stood on the door. He swiftly got in and lock the door.

“Wh-what do you want?!” Joohyun tried to brave herself. She knew danger was waiting for her.

“I want you, of course.” Lee Joon stepped closer.

“Don’t go near me! Go away!” Joohyun stepped back.

“Wow, don’t play hard to get, Baby. I know you want this.”

“No! Get out!”

Lee Joon smirked then he made a move. He swiftly trapped Joohyun on the wall. He held both of her wrist above her head. He completely caged her with his body. He slowly traced his lips on her bare shoulder.

“NO!! Please, don’t! Let go off me! LET GO OFF ME!!!” Joohyun now cried so hard. She could felt him on her skin. It was disgusting!

“Don’t be shy, Babe.” Lee Joon forcefully kissed her lips but Joohyun struggled so hard. She even spitted on his face.

“You, !!” Lee Joon slapped her so hard.

It was so painful and blinded her. But she tried to survive the pain and took that opportunity to pushed him away from her. Lee Joon slipped and fell on the floor. Joohyun immediately grabbed her purse and took her phone. She pressed number one speed dial which connected her with Yonghwa.

“Joohyun-ah, where are you?” She heard Yonghwa answered her call.

“Mr. Jung, help me… please.. help…”

“Yah! Don’t try to call anyone!” Lee Joon already stood up and threw the phone away, but the phone was still connected.

Lee Joon then pushed Joohyun to the floor. He ripped her dress opened, her chest almost uncovered.

“NOOO!!! PLEASE DON’T!!!”

 

***

 

Yonghwa felt he would die after he heard Joohyun screamed. He swiftly got up from his table and ran to search Joohyun. She said that she went to the toilet. He asked the hotel staff where the woman toilet was and immediately went there.

He found the toilet but it was locked! He didn’t know where his power came, maybe because he was angry and emotional. He kicked the door several times and the door opened. There, he found Lee Joon hovered above Joohyun on the floor.

“YOU SON OF THE !!!” Yonghwa roared.

Yonghwa pulled Lee Joon from Joohyun and punched him mercilessly. He beat Lee Joon so hard. He punched Lee Joon’s stomach several times, his face and any part of his body that he could reach until Lee Joon fainted on the floor.

Yonghwa turned to Joohyun who curled in the corner. Her clothes were ripped, her wrist war red and her cheek was a little bit purple because Lee Joon’s slap. Yonghwa ran to her and covered her with his suit. He hugged her so tight.

“I’m sorry, Joohyun-ah… Now you are safe. You are safe. Let’s go. Let’s get out of here.”

Yonghwa grabbed Joohyun’s phone and purse then lead her to go out form the toilet. He just left Lee Joon there. He didn’t care whether he still alive or not. When they got out, people already gathered there. They might hear the chaos and curios what exactly happened.

The hotel manager just looked at the scene in utter shock. The toilet door was destroyed, the toilet was in a mess.

“I’ll pay for that.” Yonghwa handed the manager his name card and left.

As they walked out from the hotel ballroom, he could hear people talked and murmured.

“What? That’s Lee Joon? The owner of artist management in Hongkong?”

“He try to that woman?”

“Who is she?”

“She is Jung Yonghwa’s secretary.”

“Oh my God! That’s awful! Glad that Mr. Jung can safe her!”

“Mr. Lee really terrible! What a bastard!”

He heard it enough. At least people knew what kind of man Lee Joon was. May he and his business rot in hell!

 

Joohyun still trembled when they reach the car. Yonghwa sat beside her and hugged her tight to calm her.

“Calm, Joohyun-ah.” Said Yonghwa, “We’ll report this to the police, okay?”

Joohyun frantically nodded.

“Okay.”

“Where are we going, Sir?” Asked the driver.

“To the police station.”

Yonghwa and Joohyun made a report of this case. He knew that he had to made a authentic prove, just in case. Yonghwa always held Joohyun’s hand all along the interrogation. She was a brave woman. Even though she still shock, she could answer all the police’s question.

After the report done, they went to the hotel. Yonghwa guide her to his hotel room and let her sat on the couch. He made a warm tea for her and put it on the table in front of the couch.

Yonghwa sat beside Joohyun and gently dabbed her wounded cheek with cold towel. He applied some ointment to make it healed faster. He held her hand and brushed her hair. He really tried to comfort her. Along the way Joohyun didn’t talk and just stay silent. It made Yonghwa anxious. Yonghwa made her sat on his lap and embrace her fully on his chest. He brushed her back gently. Then Joohyun clutched his shirt and sobbed. She finally cried her heart out.

“Oh my God, Joohyun-ah…” Yonghwa hugged her even tighter.

“I’m afraid…. Mr. Jung… God, I’m so afraid…” She whispered between her cry.

“It’s okay. You’re with me. You’re safe now.” Yonghwa said. He leaned his chin on her head.

“Yes… Thank you, Mr. Jung.” Joohyun snuggled even more to Yonghwa’s chest.

“You called me back then. That’s so brave of you.”

“That’s the first thing I can think.”

“That’s great.” Yonghwa smiled and kissed her head softly.

Joohyun still crying. Her tears couldn’t stop to drop. She was shock, she was afraid, that was the most frightening thing in her whole life. And there, she just curled helplessly in Yonghwa’s embrace. She felt glad… so glad that Yonghwa was here with her. His warm embrace and his soothing words was everything she need.

“Joohyun-ah…” Yonghwa tilted her face with his palm. His thumb brushed away her tears. “Please stop crying. It hurts seeing you like this.”

Joohyun just looked at Yonghwa. Their gaze locked in a such intimate way. Oh God, couldn’t this man just be hers?

Yonghwa still held her face, then he leaned closer to her. Joohyun just stood still, anticipating whatever that Yonghwa would do.

“Joohyun-ah…”

“Mr. Jung…”

Yonghwa moved forward then captured Joohyun’s lips with his. He kissed her tenderly and devoured the taste of her lips. She was sweet, soft and oh God so delicious. Yonghwa didn’t rush the kiss. He was kissing her slow and gentle. As if he talked, ‘Don’t worry. I’m here to protect you. I’ll ease your pain. I’ll ease your sorrow. You can count on me.’

Joohyun thought that she was drunk. Like oh my God, this was Jung Yonghwa kissing her. He was so tender and gentle. She just closed her eyes and accepted his kisses. She loved it.. his kiss.. his touch.. him. God, she loved him so much! She didn’t want lose his affection. She didn’t want let him go. Her hand started to trail its way to Yonghwa’s neck. She pulled him closer as she kissed him back…hard.    

 

To be continued~~~

 


 

Hi! This is meluvyuya~

finally i can write chapter 4. i'm not in my good physical condition in these past days. so yeah~

well, many of you want a rival for Yonghwa... well i can't add that characther in this chap. maybe later... just see how this story will develop. lol.

anw, hope you enjoy this chap... i'll have some rest now. kekeke.

see you around!