Chapter 5

Sweet Mistake

Joohyun kissed Yonghwa back. That was inevitable. She had a feeling towards him. So when finally he kissed her boldly, all she could do was giving him the same thing. As they lips touched, everything became less important. They forget what they were and what their status. Just them, Seo Joohyun and Jung Yonghwa.

They kept kissing each other passionately with full abandon. Yonghwa hugged Joohyun closer and tilted his head to gain more of her. Joohyun hooked her arm around Yonghwa’s neck and trailed her tongue ily on his mouth. Moan and groan was echoing all around the hotel room.

Finally, they broke the kiss. Both of them panted so hard. They just looked at each other with no words. Exchanging their confusion towards this crazy situation. They were stupid. Yes they were. They were hopeless and couldn’t resist the evil temptation. They knew that was wrong, they could stop, but they didn’t.

“Joohyun-ah, do you want a warm bath? I’ll prepare it for you.” Said Yonghwa so suddenly. He just remember that she might need a calming warm bath to relax her body.

“Yes. But I can do it by myself. Don’t trouble yourself, Mr. Jung.” She answered.

Yonghwa flinched a bit when Joohyun still called him with that formality. They exchanged something back then. Not only kiss but also another thing called affection. Somehow he didn’t like that formality. He need to be closer to her, including changing the way she called him. But that could be managed later. She need to take a bath first, changed her clothes and a have a good rest.

Joohyun awkwardly got up from Yonghwa’s lap. Then wordlessly, she went to the bathroom.

 

***

 

Yonghwa thought that Joohyun need a fresh clothes to sleep, but all of her clothes was in her own hotel room. Maybe he could ask for her room keycard, so he could take some clothes for her. He heard the sounds of bathroom door being opened. Maybe Joohyun already finished. Yonghwa turned around to ask her, but he instantly speechless when he saw her.

Joohyun was standing in front of the bathroom with only a towel on. It only covered the necessary part. Her bare chest and her smooth legs were all open for Yonghwa to feast. It was a big lie if Yonghwa didn’t have a dirty thought right now, but he held it in his mind.

“Ah… Erm… Where’s your room keycard? I’ll take some clothes for you.” Said Yonghwa nervously.

“Oh.. it’s on my purse.” Joohyun walked to the table where her purse laid.

Yonghwa just watched her. He didn’t believe himself to get near to her. He could do something that maybe he would regret. He couldn’t do that. Joohyun already suffered a shock because that bastard Lee Joon tried to her. It wasn’t a funny thing if Yonghwa made her shock for the second times that night.

“Omo!” Joohyun gasped.

“What?”

“I lost my room keycard, eottohke?”

“Eh? How?”

“Maybe I dropped it when I was in toilet… when…” Joohyun silent immediately. Maybe that scary scene ran again on her head.

“Oh… well, I’ll contact the manager later to search your room keycard. Well, for tonight just use mine.”

“Thanks, Mr. Jung.”

Yonghwa cleared and rummaged his trunk. Darn! Joohyun really distracted him right now. The almost Seo Joohyun was just several meters away from him! He sighed and tried to calm himself. Finally, he grabbed some t-shirt and sweatshirt for her.

“Here. It must be oversized but well…”

“It’s okay. Thank you very much.” Joohyun accepted it.

“Well…” Yonghwa looked around nervously, “I’ll take a bath too.”

“Ah, okay.” Said Joohyun shortly.

Yonghwa nodded. He grabbed some clothes from his trunk and swiftly went to bathroom. He need a cold shower right now.

 

Joohyun wore Yonghwa clothes as soon as Yonghwa went to the bathroom. She sat on the couch nervously. She let her mind reminisced their kiss. Oh God! He kissed her and she kissed him back. She kiss her boss which was already married. She sighed and leaned on the couch. She should be felt guilty but strangely she was not. Worse, she wanted more.

A click of the bathroom door woke Joohyun’s thought. She turned around and looked at the fresh looking Yonghwa with damp hair. His thin t-shirt mapped his toned body. She bit her lips, enjoying the sight.

“You still awake? I thought you already sleep.” Said Yonghwa.

“Ne…” Joohyun simply answered. Where she should sleep?

Yonghwa put the towel aside and walked to her. He stood in front of her and looked down as Joohyun looked up at him. Yonghwa grabbed her hand and made her stood up.

“Come, let’s sleep.” Yonghwa smiled.

He lead her to the bed and she obediently followed. He tucked her on the bed and surprisingly he laid beside her. They looked at each other. Joohyun was too speechless to say a word.

“Joohyun-ah…” Yonghwa called as he brushed a strands of her hair.

“Yes…” She whispered.

“Are you okay now?”

“It’s better…”

Yonghwa scooted closer to her as he kept watching her reaction. If she looked scared, he wouldn’t push his luck further. But the contrary, Joohyun didn’t move an inch and just let their body touched.

Joohyun a little bit startled, but she actually wanted this. So she just stayed still and waited for his next action.

Yonghwa brushed her hair gently, “It’s good then.” He said.

His hand kept brushing her hair then it trailed to her back and to her waist. He pulled her closer to him and set her fully on his embrace. Joohyun gasped a little but she quickly recovered from her shock. Slowly, she circled her hand on his hips and hugged him back.

Yonghwa smiled when he felt her hugged him. They both were mutual. So he kissed her forehead gently and held his kiss for five seconds.

“Good night, Joohyun-ah…” He said.

“Good night, Mr. Jung.”

 

***

 

Joohyun woke up and found herself in the embrace of the man she loved. She loved him but unfortunately he was married. She sighed. This was wrong, wasn’t it? She got up and sat beside the sleeping Yonghwa. She looked at him and caressed his hair gently.

“Eottohke?” She whispered.

Yonghwa’s eyes slowly opened. He blinked twice and focused his sight to Joohyun.

“Good morning.” He said.

“Good morning.” Joohyun answered. Joohyun looked at Yonghwa with a sad face. 

“What happen?” Asked Yonghwa. He sat on the bed and faced Joohyun. He sensed something wrong.

“Mr. Jung….” She started, “We can’t be like this, right?”

Yonghwa stayed silent for a while. If she wanted the right answer, the answer was “Yes. We can’t”. But instead of answering that way, Yonghwa took her hand and kissed her palm.

“I want you, Joohyun-ah…” He said.

Joohyun frowned and bit her lips.

“I’m sorry for being selfish, but I do really want you.”

“But you are already married. You’ve already have someone.”

“…..Yes. But… I can’t resist it. I can’t hold my feeling anymore. I really want you by my side.”

Joohyun sighed. If she wanted to be honest to her own feeling, she really wanted being oblivious and just threw herself to his arm.

“How about you?” Asked Yonghwa.

Joohyun looked at Yonghwa.

“Do you want me too?”

Joohyun didn’t answer. She leaned to Yonghwa and hugged him. She closed her eyes and felt his warmth.

“God, please forgive me.” Said Joohyun in her mind.

Yonghwa hugged her back and nuzzled his nose on her neck, “Joohyun-ah? Do you want me too?” He repeated his question.

“Yes…” She whispered.

Yonghwa hugged her even tighter then without her could register anything, he pushed her back on the bed and kissed her fully on the lips. His kiss was so urgent and demanding. He parted her lips with his tongue and . Joohyun moaned and pulled him even closer. She kissed him back and clashed her tongue with his, creating a hot kiss battle.

Whenever Joohyun broke the kiss, Yonghwa would catch her lips again and again. He meshed his lips so hard to her. He bit and nibbled her lower lips and it to his heart content. Joohyun tried to catch up with his wild kiss but ended up surrender and let him do all his way.

When finally they stopped, both of them looked at each other and smiled. They were happy. They decided to play this dangerous game. Just let be this way, they would enjoyed it till it last.

Yonghwa gave her a peck once, and then twice and ended rained her lips and face light kisses. Joohyun chuckled and hit his chest playfully.

“Wae?” Yonghwa asked.

“It tickles.” She giggled.

“But I know you love this.” Said Yonghwa as he continued to rain her with his sweet kisses.

Joohyun laughed and countered him by tickling his hips.

“Yah!” Yonghwa groaned and stopped his kisses on her.

“Wae?” Joohyun asked playfully and tickled him more.

Yonghwa tickled her back and they ended up in a tickled battle. They laughed hysterically while rolling on the bed.

“Stop! Stop!” Joohyun pushed Yonghwa’s chest. She was trapped under his body.

Yonghwa laughed, “Arraseo, arraseo.”

He leaned down on her body and rest his head on her chest. Joohyun held his shoulder and caressed his hair.

“Oh I love this. Never I feel this light and happy before.” Said Yonghwa.

“Really? You never do a tickle battle with your wife?” Asked Joohyun.

“Hmmp!” propped his chin on her chest and pouted. Talking about his wife while they were having fun like this sounds so awful. He didn’t want to talk about it but well… this was the fact that he would always carry. “Let me tell you a secret.” He said.

“What is it?”

“I never do a tickle battle with my wife. I never cuddle with her. I never kiss her. I never have with her.”

Joohyun raised her brows, “What? Seriously?”

“Uhum…” Yonghwa nodded.

“That’s….. weird.” She commented.

“I think that will make you better. So it’s better if I’ve already had with her?”

“Aniyo… but isn’t it weird if married couple haven’t had ?”

“My marriage is weird from the start. I’ve told you right? It was an arranged marriage. We do live together and sleep in one bed, but I never loved her. It’s impossible for me to have with her.”

“Hmm…” Joohyun pouted.

Yonghwa leaned and pecked her pouted lips, “Hey..”

“But it doesn’t mean that you are right?” She asked him boldly, “Sure you’ve did that with your girlfriend before you get married.”

“I spend my youth with study and study. I’m not a typical chaebol who is playing around.”

Joohyun raised her brows. “Really?”

“You don’t believe me?”

“Yes.”

“Eyy!” He kissed her lips again, “I’m telling you the truth! Have you ever found my rumors or scandal?”

Joohyun thought for a while. When she learned about her boss the moment she was accepted in Jung Corp, she never found a bad rumors or woman related scandal about him. All the news that she got was him being a CEO after his father passed away, his marriage with Yoon Bora and his achievement as a new Jung Corp CEO.

“Ah.. ne. I haven’t.”

“See?”

She chuckled, “You were a good boy… but not anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re with me now.” Joohyun caressed his cheek. “This is your first scandal.”

“Somehow I feel sad about that.” Yonghwa leaned again on her chest and hugged her.

“Waeyo?”

“You are not a scandal. You are the one that I actually want for real… everything that happen in my life are all planned by other people. You are the only path that I choose by myself. So don’t say that being with you is a scandal, it sadden me.”

“So what am I?”

“An oasis in a dessert.”

She chuckled, “So I’m really refreshing.”

“Yup! Before you come, my life is simply boring.”

“Congratulation?” She teased.

“Well, thanks.” He rolled and made Joohyun laid on his chest. He caressed her hair and they both just silent, enjoying each other’s warmth.

“We can’t be known, right?” Asked Joohyun so suddenly.

“I’m sorry… but yes.” Yonghwa answered.

“I know.”

What could she expect? Holding hands with him in public? Walking around the mall freely? Playing in the amusement park in a broad day light? Of course not. However, she was a lover of a married man. She already chose this path, so she must ready to accept the consequence. She could be with him, but she couldn’t show it.

Yonghwa felt her sadness too, but what could he do? He couldn’t put aside the reality that he already married. But he wanted her… he let her after all. So this was the situation that he must accept.

 

***

 

“Good morning, Mr. Jung.” Joohyun greeted Yonghwa as usual.

She and Yonghwa already back to Korea and worked normally. The daily activity was no different with the other day. Joohyun prepared breakfast and reported his schedule as usual. But something changed between them, their relationship changed since the Macau event.

As Joohyun checked all of Yonghwa’s schedule, Yonghwa paid attention to her with a loving gaze. He smiled all along as he heard her.

“So that’s all of your schedule for today.” Joohyun ended her report.

“Thanks.” Yonghwa smiled.

“Okay. Anything I can do for you?” Joohyun asked. Even if they already became a lover, she was still his secretary. They were working now and she had to be professional.

“Hmm…”

Yonghwa stood up from his chair, he walked towards Joohyun who was standing in front of his desk. Then he trapped her between his body and his desk. He leaned on her and captured her lips. Joohyun kissed him back and they shared a sweet yet passionate kiss. Yonghwa broke the kiss and brushed her lips with his thumb.

“Remember to do that every morning.” Yonghwa smirked.

Joohyun looked at him in awe. He told her to give him a kiss every morning? Oh wow! She could give him kisses as much as he wanted.

Yonghwa chuckled and gave her a peck, “Okay?”

Joohyun giggled and kissed him back, “Okay.”

“Alright, you may back to your desk.” Yonghwa drew himself from her and back to his chair.

“I’m going now, Mr. Jung.” Joohyun bowed.

“And Joohyun-ah…” Yonghwa called, stopping her step towards the door.

“Call me Yonghwa Oppa when we’re alone.”

Joohyun blushed, “Arraseoyo.”

“Try it now.” Yonghwa grinned so wide.

“Arraseoyo, Yonghwa Oppa.” Joohyun giggled, liking his name rolled casually on her tongue.

 

***

 

Joohyun sighed tiredly and checked on her watch. It was almost 6 pm. It was time to go home and surely a warm bath and warm bed would be very nice. Her muscled were all ache. She stretched her stiff body and groaned. Well, lets called it a day. She started to packed her things when suddenly her phone rang. It was Yonghwa’s personal line.

“Omo! There’s still work to do?” Joohyun muttered before she picked up the phone. “Yes, Mr. Jung?”

“Come to my office now.” He said.

“Arraseoyo.”

Joohyun put the phone and walked to Yonghwa’s office. She knocked it first before Yonghwa let her in. Yonghwa was sitting on his chair. He already put his suit and his laptop already turned off. It seems that he already stopped his work.

“What can I do for you, Mr. Jung?” Asked Joohyun.

“Mr. Jung?” He asked back. His brows raised.

“Ah, I mean… Yonghwa Oppa.” Joohyun said sweetly.

Yonghwa smiled, “Lock the door please.”

Joohyun tilted her head in confusion but she did it anyway. After she locked the door she walked to Yonghwa’s desk and stood in front of it.

“Come here…” Said Yonghwa.

Joohyun walked to Yonghwa’s direction then Yonghwa pulled her and made her sat on his lap.

“Oppa!” She squealed.

“Hmm?” Yonghwa cradled her in his arm and hugged her waist, “You know that I miss you so much. It’s too much work so I can’t be with you like this.”

Joohyun giggled, “We’re working. What can we do?” She caressed his hair.

“You are right.” Yonghwa smiled, “But after office hour, I can have you in my arm.”

“Uhum..” Joohyun leaned on him and captured his lips.

Yonghwa kissed her back passionately. He bit and her lower lip sensually as his hand roamed on her thigh. He pushed her skirt up so he could feel more of her skin. Joohyun could felt his hand on her, it made her hot and kissed him madly. His hand really couldn’t be still. It moved up to her hips, stomach then settled on her mound. He kneaded her full bosom as they kept kissing.

Joohyun gasped as his hand fully covered her right , it made her accidentally bit his lower lip hard. Yonghwa pulled back and felt his lower lip bleeding.

“Omo! I’m sorry!” Joohyun gasped.

Yonghwa chuckled, “Aniya. It’s my fault anyway.” He his blood on his lips.

“Is it hurt?” Joohyun checked on his lips. She brushed it with his finger gently.

“No.” Yonghwa shook his head.

“Really?”

“Jinjja!”

“I’m sorry.” Joohyun pecked his lips gently, “I’m just surprised…”

“Surprised? About this…?” Yonghwa smirked then his hand trailed up to her again then covered it fully.

“Ye-yes…” Joohyun gripped his shoulder hard. Oh damn! His touch really pleasurable.

“You don’t like it?” He asked playfully as he started to knead it gently.

“A-aniya…” She blushed hard then she leaned on his shoulder, letting him owning her body.

“So you like it?” Yonghwa squeezed it harder, gained a soft moan from her.

“O-oppa… ahh…”

Yonghwa smiled triumphantly. He left her then started ed her blouse. He shrugged the blouse off of her shoulder and kissed her bare shoulder.

Joohyun clutched on his head and fisted his hair. Her breath was uneven. She couldn’t help to held her moan. She called his name in ecstasy over and over again.

“Hmm… Yong~” She unconsciously called him casually.

It didn’t cease from Yonghwa’s observation. He grinned giddily and it made him more excited. He her neck hard and trailed his kisses lower and lower. Finally, he reached her pale chest and devoured her there. He inhaled so deep, drowning himself in her y scent. The mixed of strawberry and her sweat. He bit her chest lightly and it sensually.

Joohyun just couldn’t think straight. He was too busy to enjoy the pleasure that he created. He messed his hair, escaped a silent moan with head thrown back.

They were in the middle of their sinful game when suddenly Yonghwa’s phone rang. They gasped and stopped whatever they did.

“Yo-your phone…” Said Joohyun breathlessly.

Yonghwa leaned his head to his chair. He tried to calm his breath. “Just leave it.”

“I’m afraid that’s important call.”

Yonghwa sighed and reached his phone. Joohyun still sat on his lap, she was buttoning up her blouse again.

“Yeoboseyo, Bora?” Yonghwa picked up the phone.

Joohyun froze as she heard his wife’s name being mentioned. She sat still and clutched Yonghwa’s shirt tight. She didn’t want to hear what conversation they had. She just leaning on Yonghwa’s shoulder as his arm draped securely on her waist.

Yonghwa hung up the phone and put his phone back on the table. He leaned on Joohyun then kissed her temple gently.

“Is that Bora ssi?” Asked Joohyun.

“Yes.”

“What is it?”

“She will come here to borrow my credit card. She said that she will go to France this evening.”

“Oh…” Joohyun simply responded.

“Hey… Are you okay?” Yonghwa brushed a strands of her hair.

“How could i?” She sighed, “But well… I can’t do anything about that.”

“I’m sorry.” Yonghwa kissed her forehead.

“I guess she will come late, right?” Joohyun smirked. Her hands already loosened his tie.

Yonghwa chuckled, “You seems really know her so well.”

“I must learn her habit from now on.” Joohyun said teasingly.

By then she already released his tie and slowly ed his shirt. She successfully opened his shirt then she roamed her hands along his chest. She leaned forward then traced her lips on his neck, collar bone then his toned chest.

Yonghwa’s breath getting hard. He groaned in satisfaction as he caressing her hair. He leaned his head on his chair and closed his eyes.

“Oh my, Joohyun-ah… Hyun~” He escaped his moan.

Joohyun trailed up her kisses and captured his lips again. They kissed so slow and sensual with hands d each other. The kiss was hot and intimate then it reduced to a sweet and light peck.

“I think our time is up.” Joohyun whispered against his lips.

“Okay…” Yonghwa whispered back. Their lips still close enough. Both of them really reluctant to let this moment go.

Joohyun kissed him once more before stood up from his lap. She went to his cupboard where she already stocked his suit and shirt. She picked one of the shirt and came to Yonghwa again.

“Change your shirt. My perfume might be traced on it.” She said.

“Oh…” Yonghwa sniffed his own shirt. Indeed, he smelled like her, strawberry.

Yonghwa stood up then Joohyun helped him to took off his shirt. She couldn’t help to drool at his toned body. She kept starring at him.

“My shirt, Joohyun-ah…” Yonghwa chuckled.

“Oh! Ne.” Joohyun helped him again to wear his fresh shirt. She buttoned up the shirt while enjoying his chest with her eyes.

“Enjoy the view?” Yonghwa teased.

Joohyun looked up at Yonghwa and blushed, “Uhm… well…”

“I don’t mind. I’ll show you my everything later.” Yonghwa tucked a strands of her hair behind her ear.

“Sure. Will waiting for that.” She answered with cute blushing cheek.

Joohyun fix his shirt and wore him the tie efficiently. Indeed, she really capable of doing everything. She brushed his hair to make it neat with her finger.

“Done!” She announced.

“Thanks, Baby…” Yonghwa leaned on her and kissed her lips.

Joohyun blushed with his endearment. It made her felt she was really Yonghwa’s lover. She looked up at Yonghwa and smiled.

“Say it again…” She said.

“Hmm? Baby?” Yonghwa raised his brows.

“Uhum.” Joohyun nodded.

“Baby…” Yonghwa pecked her lips. “My baby..” He tugged her lower lip then nibbled it gently.

Joohyun chuckled and hit his shoulder playfully. They laughed happily then exchanged another searing kiss.

“Okay, I’m leaving.” Said Joohyun.

“Just wait for me. I’ll drive you home.”

“But won’t you send Bora ssi to airport?”

“Maybe… but please wait for me.” Yonghwa pleaded.

“Arraseoyo.” Joohyun finally agreed.

“Yeay!!” Yonghwa jumped excitedly.

“Okay, then. I’ll be on my desk.”

“Okay.”

 

Not long after that, Bora came. She looked stunning as usual, like a model in magazine came alive. If Joohyun compared herself with Bora, surely Bora 100 times more glamorous and more classy than her. But then, she was the one who successfully caught Jung Yonghwa’s heart, not Yoon Bora.

“Good evening, Bora ssi.” Joohyun greeted her.

“Oh, hi!” Bora greeted her back.

“Mr. Jung already wait for you inside.”

“Oh, okay.” Bora swayed her hips to Yonghwa’s office then closed the door.

Joohyun looked blankly at that door. Yoon Bora would never know what happen behind that door just a while ago between Joohyun and her husband. What happened in office, would forever stayed at office.

Joohyun slumped herself on her chair. Yonghwa said to her that he would drive her home, so she waited for him. She had no job to do so she just browsing on internet on her computer. It just took less than a minute until Yoon Bora came out again from Yonghwa’s office. Joohyun immediately stood up and bowed to her. Bora just smiled and nodded at Joohyun then she disappear behind the elevator door.

Not long after that, Yonghwa went out from his office. He already wore his suit and brought his suitcase. He was all smiling to Joohyun and walked to her desk.

“Let’s go!” He said excitedly.

“That’s so fast.” Said Joohyun.

“I told you, Bora just want to borrow my credit card. She surely want to go shopping in France.”

“Oh… wow.” Joohyun just simply commented. She felt that wasn’t her place to ask more question about that. Even though she was quite curious why Yonghwa so casually gave his card to Bora for shopping. Was he that rich? Wouldn’t he get bankrupt?

“By the way, you don’t drive Bora ssi to airport?” Asked Joohyun.

“She goes with her driver.” Yonghwa answered shortly.

“Oh…” Joohyun nodded. Well, it was good. She felt happy about that, so Yonghwa could drive her home. Yes, she could be this selfish.

Yonghwa grabbed Joohyun’s hand and guide them to walk towards the elevator. He dangled their hands playfully. “Hmm… I want you to go shopping using my card too.” Suddenly he blurted out.

Joohyun looked up at him and tilted her head in awe. Why Yonghwa suddenly said that? Joohyun even didn’t say anything regarding this matter.

“Aniyo…” She said.

“But I want to…” Said Yonghwa.

“It’s not necessary, Oppa.”

“Joohyun-ah…. Please?”

“Not now, Oppa…”

“So it means later?”

Joohyun sighed, “Later…”

“Yeay!!” Yonghwa cheered.

Joohyun just shook her head. Really, rich people are weird.

 

***

 

Yonghwa walked her until she reached her door. He kept holding her hands, unwilling to let her go. It seems that he couldn’t get enough of her. Their quality time was so short. He wanted more.

“Won’t you let me go?” Joohyun asked teasingly.

“Hmm… nope.” His hands still held her.

“It’s late.”

“And so?”

“I’ll come in to my house and you’ll go home.”

Yonghwa pouted, “Seriously? Can’t you at least let me in to have some coffee?”

“I know you want more than coffee…” She said.

Yonghwa smirked, “You can read my mind.” He stepped closer to her.

“Oppa~” Joohyun whined.

Without any words, Yonghwa pushed Joohyun into her house. He locked the door behind him and having her pressed on the wall beneath his body. He started devour her lips, kissing her madly with his raging desire. He would surely had her completely tonight.

 

To be continued~

 


 

Oh man! It's getting crazy! LOL

anw this is chapter 5. hope you enjoy this! 

btw, i'm fine now. thanks for you who wishing me to get well soon ^^

so, see you around!