chapter 7

He is mine

Bomi-pov-

I cried a lot when i saw v with that mask cover his face enter the shop.I dont know why but i feel really scared when i saw people wearing a mask nowdays.I hit him many times just now. I must be crazy.i frowns and changed back to my uniform."Have u done nuna?" "yea i am." we walked out from the shop together he said he'll accompany me home."By the way,why are u hitting me nuna?you are so weird"he laugh abit.seriously this kid. "about that,well you still remember the day i slept in yr dorm.i was going to meet someone that night but it ended when i saw he take out a knief..and,and ok i dont knoe how to explain""ahh,the stranger?" "why?you know?" "no..suga hyung told us bout the stranger..yeah suga hyung saved you that night." i smile."suga?i see" so,suga saved me?he's so nice.Bomi,are you crazy?he's annoying okay."so,we're here..i should be going now..see you at school nuna" he cough a bit. "Yea! Take care!" maybe he catch a cold? Yeah maybe. I enter the house and looking for grandpa.

 

 

Bts-pov-

Jhope: V! What teke you so long?do you buy it?

V:buy what hobie hyung?

Jhope: snack?

V: heol this hyung..this is mine /run away

Jimin:yah taehyung share with me some.

V:Tch,im not going to share with you.why dont you go buy it by yourself?

Jimin:im too lazy.

Jin:Okay stop it guys..lets eat..jungkook go find rapmon and suga.

Jungkook:nae!

 

 

/School/Bomi-pov-

Today i have swimming class.yea swimming,but i cant swim."hmm,mrs jung,i cant swim..so" "ahh really?its okay just seat there okay?" i nod .If i cant swim,why should i pretend like i can swim like a pro right?i laugh a bit and just watch them.Finally the class is over."Bomi!" i turn around "Yes?why?" "come here help me to collect all the towel" mrs jung said. "Okay!" when i was busy to collect the towel suddenly my teacher said she need to meet someone and she leave me alone."help me to finished this okay?" "nae" i sigh.ugh why me?when i want to reach the towel near the pool i feel like someone push me so hard and i fall into the pool.im so panic. "Help! I cant swim!!!" the waters keep enter into my mouth and i cant breath."someone help me please!!!Teacher!!! Help!!help-" jimin..yes i saw him..help me,."wait,where i am?"

 

 

Jimin-pov-

"Hahahaha,im sure she'll drowned..after that?died!!!" "yah,watch what you're saying." "but..are you guys sure that bomi cant swim?what if she cant and she saw our fac-" "stop it.." huh?what are these girl talking about?bomi?is that bomi nuna?or another bomi? Wait..that girl is suga hyung classmate! Swimming pool..yeah! I rab to the swimming pool and i saw bomi nuna."Bomi nuna?!! Wait i'll save you" i enter the swimming pool and saved her from drowning."Bomi nuna?" i called her name several name but no answer.what should i do? I shake her body but she didnt wake up yet. Teacher..wait, "i'll be back..nuna..dont leave me.." i hurriedly ran to teacher's room."sir..someone..someone is,""what are you going to say?" "she..someone drown at the pool." "what?" we both ran back to the place where i left bomi nuna. "This is serious,she's not breathing." "pardon?" "jimin,hurry lets take her to hispital." "oh? Hospital?Yea-" "hurry!!" "wait..i'll find a taxi"

 

 

Bts-pov-

V:what should we eat today?

Jungkook: hyung have you see jimin?

Suga:Bomi is missing too..after swimming class she's not coming back.

Rap mon: wait..jimin texted me.

Jin: jimin?

Rapmon: he said.he with mr lee and bomi.At hospital.

Jhope: eoh? Hosp..hospital?

V:what? What is going on?

Rapmon:i dont know..let us meet them after school.

Suga: That bomi..is she sick again?!

 

 

Bomi-pov-

"Waiy,where am i?" "bomi!! My darling.." "huh?mom?and..dad?" "yes..my princess growing up so well.." my dad said. What is this?"im just dreaming right?im not dead right?mom?dad?" "why?you dont like stay with us?" i cried."but mom!what about school?grandpa?noo..im just dreaming..right?" "come with us dear" i saw my smilling and i dont know why im wearing white dress."bu..but mom..im not dead rite?dad. Answer me." my dad just smilling."Mom..dad.i miss you two but i cant leave grandpa alone!" im really dead or what? Ugh i cant believe this..

 

 

Jimin-pov-

"Im sorry but she's dead" the doctor said. "What?!!" how..how can?""thank you doc"mr lee said."jimin,listen to me,wait here.i'll be back".i just nod and stare at bomi nuna face.what just happening?dead?what a lame joke! I cant believe this."bomi nuna,wake up please?" i hold her hand."why are you so cold?nuna! Wake up please.." i started to tearing."what is this?bomi!! Wake up now.Arghhhhhhh!!!!!" i shouted."bomi nuna,how can you just leave me like this?nuna!" "hyung!" jungkook pat my back."what?why are you crying jiminie?" jhope hyung said."no..this cant be true!! Hyung!!" i hug jhope hyung."what?tell us..what happened?" suga hyung asked."bomi.." "what's wrong with her?" v ask curiously while holding bomi's hand."wait,why her hand..so cold?" "she's ..de-" "what?tell us.." "she's dead!! Yes..dead hyung!!" i cried.I blame myself coz im late to saved her.But why must her?

 

 

Bts-pov-

V:What kind of joke is this?i dont believe it.

Jhope:wait..really jimin ah?

Jimin: the doc said so!! Im not joking v!

Jin:How can?im not dreaming rite?

Jungkook:What?!! Okay jimin hyung,you're lying rite?please tell me you are./cried

Suga:No..i dont think so!!

Jimin: I think someone push her into swimming pool.Im sure she cant swim but when im trying to saved her she's already frozen..Then mr lee said she's not breath..i..ng.Now like you see.

Suga: Idiot! How can she?

V:hyung!!

Rapmon:Well,im still not..but how to tell bomi's grandpa?

Jhope:she's still alive duh,im sure!bomi..wake up now!!

Jungkook:hobie hyung..

 

 

Bomi-pov-

"Mok,dad?can i go home?" "why should you?you dont love us huh?" "but mom..""so,lets go you'll find your new friend here." "but how about grandpa?!he'll be alone.."your grandpa will be fine""how bout my friends?" "friends?you dont have friends darling..i know that" "i do have mom!!" still cant believe this..so,im dead?

 

 

V-pov-

Wahh,like really?why so suddenly?im going crazy rite now..bomi dont leave me duh,someone should slap me duh.how dare the doctor said our bomi is dead?! "Bomi nuna" i called her name while holding her cold hands.why her hands was so cold?! Then i start to tearing."ugh i cant stand this." i just start to liking you yoon bomi..but

 

 

Jungkook-pov-

What is this?my should not cry like this! What wrong with them?im sure that bomi nuna is still alive. But at the end i do cry too.."jimin hyung.."i hug him and trying to comfort him.

 

Jhope-pov-

Dead?oh,okay..just cabt believe she leave us without saying anything?like seriuously she should said atleast goodbye? Im really dissapointed right now."can you guys leave this room now?" the nurse said. Bomi,cant you just take me with you?i stared to tearing.How about your grandpa?"guys i think-" "doctor!!!" the nurse called the doctor..eyy what is this?"why?" "she's still alive" "are you sure?" "yess her heart start beating..but seems like she's in come" "let me check her first" are they serious?still alive?!! "Jimin ah!! Bomi still alive!!" " hyung..nae,i heard that too..im,glad" i hug jimin who cried like he lost his girlfriend."yess..im glad too."

 

 

Bts-pov-

Jimin:Hyung!! Hurry..we must see her!

V:yess..i miss bomi nuna so much.

Rapmon:okay..lets go.

 

 

Suga-pov-

It's been two days..finally she has wake up.

 

 

Hii ;-; new chapter update..sorry for the late update.short one