Chapter 10

He is mine

Suga -Pov-

"hey sleepyhead.." tch,i know that voice. "ert" "bwoya? i am not!""yes.you are,ert..ert..ert.""im not!" she hit me with her bare hand. "Yea yea yea whatever ert.oh anyway the members want to see you""me?why,for what?" "can you please. Ugh dont ask me stupid question." "stupid huh?fine.!" "weird" "i heard that! im not weird.you are." "fine,..i got it.stop complaining" seriously this -

 

jimin-pov-

really,why must me.teacher!!!!!

"jimin,can you please collect all the books and send them to me during recess?" 

I cant believe this. Sobs. When i walked pass the corridor i saw bomi. haha she again. She sit alone on the bench with her headphone. "Btw what is she doing there?not eatingat this our?" i talkeeto myself.when i approached her. I saw shes sleeping. I laugh. What a weirdo nuna. I seat besides her. "Nuna,dont be sick please." i wishpeard into her ears and care her hair. Ugh,.wait im hungry..

 

Bts-pov-

v: wheres she suga hyung?

suga:i dont know?

/Suddenly someone opened the door.

Bomi: hi guys. Sorry im late.

Jungkook:bomi nuna!

rap mon: hey bomi...

Bomi:so,what are u guys..i meanwhy do you guys want to see me?

v:well..uhmmm

Jhope:ill tell her.

Bomi:whats wrong guys?

jhope:this friday jungkook mom birthday and she invited us. Dont you mind to come with us too.maybe.

v:yes..cone with us please.

Jungkook:bomi nuna.pls.

Bomi:ill let mY grandpa know first.

Jin:ahh,like that.okay then

Bomi:anyway guys,can i leave now.

Suga:where do you wanna go duhs?

bomi: nah,nevermind Then.ill be going.

Jungkook:nuna...

Jhope:okay.take care..bomi ssi

Bomi:sure. Ill.

 

 

/Flashback/Bomi-pov-

woah,so fresh..i yawn. Huh?i saw a small papper on my headphone. I opened it and read it.

 

[Dear bomi nuna,

its me jimin.i miss you nuna.i really do ㅠㅠ. haha sorry,btw if you are free this saturday can i hang out with you nuna? if yes called me at this number.. xxxx xxx xxxx.

       

-Jimin]

 

Bomi -pov-

Jungkook mom birthday party?hmm..i never go to party before. What should i wear.? plus grandpa would not allow me to join the party duh.. i sigh. "hey bomi,whats wrong?"nana said. "Nah,nothing,"i smiled. "Are you sure?""yea i am." ahh,its already 6,30? how fast time flying. "Excuse me?can i get my cappucino drink?" "huh?" "tadahhhhh~~~!!! ,its me nuna,taehyung" he laugh."yah,taehyung.. haha okay,wait a minute." "sure,..ill wait after that we can go home together..""no.im fine,just-""no no no..you must come with me nuna." "omo.,this taehyung is so nice huh?" i laugh. "Of course..plus i am very handsome too!""oho,this kid."i pinch his nose. "Nuna!" "haha here is your drink. Wait for me okay.i need to change my uniform" "hmm" he noded.

 

V-pov-

is she a robot?how can she do a part time job after school?"taehyung im done,lets go" "huh?okay",we walked together."dont you feel tired nuna?""hmm?ahh not at all.. i love doing this job To be honest."She laugh "is your head already okay?""i guess so."she give me a smiles. "About the party?why seems like you dont want to come with us?""well i dont know what should i wear to go to the party plus i never have been to a party before."" like that..just wear anything nuna,you look pretty no metter what outfit you wore.""Eyy..silly taehyung.""what?""you liar.dont you""no,im serious nuna"

 

 

/FRIDAY IS COMING/...