chapter 5

He is mine

/Flashback/

"Doctor,what happen to my bomi?""i dont know..is she has been involved in any kind of accident before?'"pardon? Oh,well yes..when shd was 13,and she lost her memory.why doc?""is that so?so,thats why her nervous system in the brain affected.." the doctor sigh."what do you mean doc?" "im sorry to say this..but she had a brain tumor." "brain-tumor??! Are you sure doc?"the doctor nods. "What?i cant believe this..how can?my bo-, doctor,please dont let her know about this."

 

 

/School/ Suga-pov-

Ugh,so bored..why they still not coming duh? Im hungry..suddenly my phone rang "hello?" "hello!my lovely son!" "mom?did gou changed you number again?!" "haha yes..i lost my phone last week." "i see..btw i miss you mom! Where's dad? Are you guys doing fine?" " yes..we're fine. Your dad? Like usual..you knpw your dad yoongi.so,have you eat?"i laugh abit. "No..not yet mom..but i'll eat later" "fine,you should eat later okay? Okay im off,your dad is calling" "uhmm..okay mom""take care!" /beep/ so,thats my mom. She's so childish and funny sometimes. I shake my head.where's everybody?what take they so- "Your mom?" "huh?" i turn around and i saw bomi."yes.why?" "ahh,you seem so close with your mom.i dont have mom." what..what with this feeling?suddenly i feel guilty."how-how about father?" "i dont have too.im living with my grandpa now" she smile. "Uhmm bomi,do you free this saturday maybe?""yes..why?" "okay,cool i'll meet you at 8a.m" "well,sure.-"

 

 

Bts-pov-

V:Kookie!

Jungkook: yess hyung? Btw do you already finished your homework?

V:wait,do we have homework?okay not yet.later i'll do it.

Jungkook: woah this hyung,../speechless/

V:what?im too lazy.haa

/jimin enter the dance practise room/

Jimin: Guys!!! /shouted/ suga-,suga hyung is left../fake sobs

V: you park jimin! What are you talking about?

Jimin:/laugh/ im just kidding duh.

Jin:where did she go- .....no he go?

V: haa,i caught you hyung! I'll tell suga hyung aboit this.

Jin: Dont you dare.!

Jhope:it's saturday,maybe he going to see his family?

Jimin:Yess..suga hyung left a letter for us actually.

V: wow..suga hyung hand writing so damn ugly.

Jhope: Yours even more taehyung.

V:Hobie hyung! I dont love you..

 

 

/Flashback/suga-pov-

I texted my mom."Mom,i'll go home tomorrow and i'll bring my friends too!" "what?why so suddenly?" she answered my text."mom! Why?i cant?" "kidding son. Sure,come over,your sister miss you,she said~" i laugh..really,my mom is soo.. "Okay!"

 

 

Suga-pov-

Where is she?aish i dong have her phone number.I look around the park since i promise to her to meet her here. "Bomi!" i shouted when i saw her familiar face."su,suga..im sorry..im late.so,where are we going?" "my parents house." "what? Why so suddenly?" she asked."well,i feel bad when you said that you dont have your both mom and dad.why dont you..no i mean,you can call my mom,mom.dad,dad.." suddenly she start crying. Omg what should i do?"bbommii? Are you okay?yah,dont cry!" "no,no im so touched" she smile. What the..okay

 

 

V-pov-

What a boring saturday! I should asked bomi out duh..nah,maybe not..she'a busy. I roll on the floor in the dance practise room. I saw jungkook who was busy with her phone.what's he doing? "Jungkook ah,what are you doing?" "cooking" he answer coldly. Omg this maknae. My heart.okay whatever. When im busy rolling,and rolling again,i saw jimin."Yah! Park jimin!" "huh?what-" i saw him...nah,nevermind i should sleep! When im about to close my eyes and relaxing my body,i feel someone put his leg on my back. "Yahh,," when i opened my eyes."Hobie hyung!!" "what?" he teasing me. "I'll kill you tonight" "huh,like you can"

 

 

/suga house/ suga-pov-

"Mom?" i called my mom as we entered the house."oppa!" i heard saeron voice."yah,saeron ah!""oppa! Bogoshiposo" "i know,wheres mom?" "she's busy cooking at the kitchen" "ahh,got it.""who is she?" saeron asked me."huh?ohh,this is bomi,..we're classmate" "hii..nice to meet you suga's sister" bomi bow at saeron and she do the same thing. "Im saeron,suga little sister.nice to meet you unnie" "darling ah-" "mom!" huh..my mom,im not baby..i frowns."suga! Miss you so much my lovely son,wait,who is this?" my mom hug me. "Mom pls,oh,this is my friend..bomi" "friends?okay darling,so lets eat now""mom,..im already 17!" 

 

 

Bomi-pov-

Wahh,suga mom and sister so cute and pretty.i wish i could have a sister too.No wonder he's handsome.wait what?handsome? Yoon bomi..you."Bomi,you should eat,dont just stare at the food" suga mom said."uhh,yea mrs min." "are you sure she's not your girlfriend suga?" i chocked my food."mom!we're just classmate!" "hmm..yea,yea" suga cough and look at me."are you okay?" i nod"yes,we're just classmate"

 

 

Saeron-pov-

"Mom!" i still wonder whats wrong with my brother? He never bring girl to this house."what?""is suga already leave?" "yess" "do you really think bomi unnie is suga oppa friends?he never bring girl mom" "who know?"

 

 

Bomi-pov-

"How do you think?" suga asked me."about what?""my mom? And sister?" "ahh,your mom is so pretty and your sister is so cute..btw how old is she?" i ask him."woo..really?thanks..well,14 years old." "i see..by the way,thanks." i smile. "Huh? Okay,you're welcome" he grining

 

 

Bts-pov-

Suga:Im home!

Jimin: suga hyung!

V:yo,suga hyung,where are you going?

Suga:didnt i left a letter?

Jin:alone?

Suga:jin hyung! Of coz duh..

V:eyy,really?

Suga:guys please,im tierd.

Jhope:yah,taehyung..dont distrub your dad!

Suga:what?since when im a dad?

Jhope:you dont remember?im the mom and you're the dad.

Suga:excuse me? Okay i dont /laugh

Jhope;aww you're mean./laugh im your lovely wife please.

Jungkook:hobie hyung,stop it.

Rap monster:what ia this?new drama huh?/laugh

Jungkook:Btw jhope hyung,do you have bomi nuna phone number?

Jhope;me?no.why?

V:why?what do you want tk do with her number kookie?dont tell me.you like her..dont you?

Jungkook: what with this hyung,im jusg asking!

V; fine,,dont touch my bomi.

Suga:ugh..v please.she's not yours.

Rap mon: Btw guys..do you want hang out..toninght? 8 p.m maybe? I'll treat you guys..coz i think we should take a break.you guys work hard these day.so?

V:aww i love you hyung!

Jimin;jungkook :sure hyung! 

Jhope:sure,should we asked bomi out too?

Suga:maybe she alr sleep?

Jin:i dont think so..

Jimin:i'll call her then.

Jungkook;v: do you have her phone number?

Jimin:yes.

V:how can?

Jimin: secret./laugh

 

 

Bomi-pov-

Whats wrong with my head?it keep beating. Should i go and see doctor? Suddenly jimin call me."Hello?nuna,are you busy?" "not really.why jimin?" "wanna hang out with us?" "well,since im bored.sure why not?" "we'll meet you at the park..you'll be okay rite?" rap mon voice."okay"

 

 

Bts-pov-

V:where is bomi nuna?omg i dont know why i miss her.

Jungkook:wow hyung,control yourself.

Jhope:where's suga? Ayee this dude keep missing.im worried /laugh

Suga:yah hoseok! I can hear you!/shout.

Jimin:there he is.

 

 

Bomi-pov-

"Grandpa,can i hang out with my friends?" "which friends?" "well,jhope..you already meet him last time" i smile "ohh,sure darling.""thanks grandpa..i'll come home early!" "okay have fun!"

 

 

Bomi's grandpa-pov-

I hope my bomi will be fine. She'll shock if she know the truth.

 

Suga-pov-

Where is she?omg why is she soo- "im here,sorry.late" "its okay bomi" jin said while smiling at her. "So,now we're going to shopping!" rap mon said."what?hyung! I didnt bring my wallet duh"jimin said."its okay guys,rap mon will treat us" jhope said while laughing.

 

 

Jungkook-pov-

When we're on the bus. I seat next to bomi nuna."nuna,"i called her name."yes kookie?" "is your head still hurt or.." "my head?yea why are you asking?" "uhmm nothing. Get well soon,nuna" i smile

 

 

/Mall/Bts-pov-

Jungkook:V hyung! Come here,you should look at this.

V:what? "woow"

Jhope:so bomi,why are you so silent huh? 

Bomi:well,my head. I feel dizzy right now.

Jin:you are?here..sit here bomi.

Bomj;thanks jin.

Jhope:guys..i think-

Bomi: no,i'll wait here.im okay,dont worry..

Jimin;well,i'll accompany bomi nuna hyung.

 

 

Suga-pov-

Whats wrong with that girl?weird. She keep telling that she hurt her head. Im a bit worried actually."suga hyung!" v calling my name. "Im coming!"

 

 

Jimin-pov-

I looked at bomi nuna face. She's sweating alot! I got panic."nuna? Are you alright?why are you sweating like this?should we go home now?" "jimin..my head,its hurt sl damn much" "can you walk nuna?i'll send you home" "i ca-" auddenly bomi fainted. Omg what should i do? I put her head on my right shoulder and call my hyung.

 

 

Bts-pov-

Suga:oh,jiminie?

V:hurry answer it hyung.

Suga:why?what happen?

Jimin:bomi nuna,she fainted!

V:what?wait..

 

 

Bts-pov-

Jin:ohh?jungkook ah,rap mon,jhope jimin is calling.

Jungkook;hurry and answer it hyung.

Jin:why jimin?

Jimin:hyung come here..hurry..bomi nuna fainted just now and i dont know what to do..

Jin:okay,okay wait for us.

 

 

 

Jungkook-pov-

What?bomi nuna fainted?oh my feels.i feel like my body crushed. I dont know why but i feel really shock when i know bout the news. We ran to the place where we left her witb jimin.Then i saw bomi nuna sweating with her head on jimin shoulder.

 

 

 

 

Hiii im sorry for the late update. I was busy thesedays. So enjoy!