Chapter 11 part I

He is mine

Bomi-pov-

i feel like someone shaking my body so hard yet it make me dizzy. I opened my eyes slowly

 "Yah! whats wrong?" "you scared me!" "i am? why im doing?" i think im just sleeping..yea i guess. "Anyway you idiot,u make me feel dizzy"i frowns looking at him "well im just worried duh!" "yea yea thanks" i pat his hand. Woops what im doing. "By the way,where is everybody?" i asked suga. " Eating,dance? singing,and eat again?" he smirked. "And what about you?why dont you do anything? youre lazy huh?" "me?ahh yea im lazy! so what? It bother you?" "nah..nope" weird man. "Lets take a pic together!" "huh? Who?" Suga and me??? "me and you" he point his finger at me. "Are u sure?" "why? dont want?" "well then sure why no!" "okay,.say cheese!!" he said with a very cute voice. Im melting. Ok what. I smile looking at him. Idk why he looks so handsome today. "Yah" "huh?what? uhmm...yea let me look?" "waaaa,youre really ugly." what is he saying? "ugly? then...youre the ugliest. I hate you!!!!" how dare he say that? he then walked away with his handphone.

 

Jungkook-pov-

"your mom is so pretty kookie" bomi nuna said. "Huh?i know that?" i laugh. "About the dress,she like it?did she fit my size?or..she dont ?" "calm down nuna,of course she like it!" i smile widely. "Plus the dress fit well on my mom body" i added. "Really?good then. I really want to see yr mom wearing it" she smile. "I have her picture,wanna see?" "sure!" "wait,...hmmm here" i give her. "Wow yr mom looks good! so where js she right now?" "maybe talking with her friends?" i smiles. "Oh! bomi nuna,my mom told me to give this to you. I dont know what was that" she looks speechless "me?ohh,thanks" "where is my hyung? have u see them? i looked around but cant find them. "Oh suga was with me just now. V and jimin still eating i guess?" "still eating?wow daebak!" "dont mind them" she laugh. "Umm nuna,is your head still hurt?" i asked her."No?" "well dont you think you should go to hospital?" "why,why must i?" she looks pale. "Well,dont you feel weird?your head always head,you faint and etc..okay i dont know what to say." i smile wierdly. "Awww youre worrying about me too much" she smile. "Of course. Bcs i..." "you?" "nevermind."

 

 

Grandpa-pov-

How am i going to pag the surgery?poor my little baby bomi. I really hope she's okay. Tumor brain? She must be shocked if she know this. Why must my bomi?shes still young. I dont think i can tell her about this. God please save my bomi.

 

 

BomI-pov-

"Grandpa? im home!" i saw mh grandpa crying. Eohhh? wht happened? "grandpa?are you okay?whats wrong?" "no...nothing" my grandpa smile. I dont think theres nothing happen? wait,what with this feeling? i feel like grandpa hiding something from me. If he do,what was it? hmmmm,nevermind then. "Have you eat grandpa?""uhh?yea...already..hows the party?" "its fun..jungkook mom is so pretty grandpa" i laugh. "Im going up" i wave and walked to my room. I lay on my bed."ouchh!!! ahhh its hurt..wait this.what is this?" i oppened the box jungkook mom give me. "Ring?" huh what is this."wait,it has my name. " Okay,i cant believe this...how can. "But the ring is pretty"i smile. Why is the ring has my name???

 

 

 

HIIII sorry for the late update. Im busy with school. Guess what SPM IS NEAR!!! enjoy. Will update soon.