chapter 3

He is mine

Suga-pov-

I woke up at 8.45 a.m. I look around the dorm but no one here. I sigh. Woahh,how dare they leave me alone? I tried to called rap mon,jhope,jungkook,jin hyung and even v,the trouble maker kid. But none of the pick up my call.."Are they serious?! Fine,whatever" i frowns. Really,they're so mean. TT.TT i walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After that i wear my fav cap,white t-shirts with jacket and ripped jeans. "Wait,where's my shoes?!" v..yes,that kid. Fine,i'll enjoy my day alone today. I laugh a bit. Wait,did i laugh just now? I bring my camera and walked out from the dorm.

 

Bomi-pov-

What?im not anyone girlfriend duh.i frowns. "Im not your girlfriend jiminie" "yea,i know that nuna" he said while laughing."so?!" "why?,i just love teasing you~" "but..that's too much!" "i dont think so?wait,are you blushing nuna?" he stare at me. "What?! Of coz not" i pat his head."ouch!" i laugh a bit."fine,i'll let you call me yr girlfriend..just for today.how?" i grins. I saw him lost his word. "Huh??are you serious nuna?!" i nod several time. Suddenly jimin hugged me. "Waa bomi nuna is the best!" 

 

 

Bts-pov-

Jungkook:jin hyung!buy me an ice cream juseyo..

V: what? Ice cream? Ohh,yes please,buy for me too jin hyung!

Jin: i don't have money kid.

Rap mon: use your credit card maybe?/laugh

Jin: what? Credit card? Excuse me,but since when i have credit card?

Rap mon: ayee this hyung..kidding okay?/pat

Jhope:fine, i'll treat you two.

V/jungkook: really hyung? Woa..i love you hyung!

Jhope: i dont love you taehyung./laugh

V: come on hyung,i know you do.

Rap mon: can u just stop v?..you're so..

 

 

Bomi-pov-

"Nuna" jimin called me. "Huh? What?" "after this..i'll treat you lunch! We'll eat at the most famous beef restaurant in seoul" laugh. "Ehh? Are u sure? But..ah,nevermind sounds great..so let's go." i smile."of course nuna" "btw jimin ah,did your member know you hang out with me?" i asked him curiously. "Well...no! Haha i said im going to meet my old friends" he laugh. "Ahh,like that?" what is that sleepyhead doing right now? I dont know but seem like i like suga..wait,no jhope! I shake my head.yoon bomi..you.

 

 

Suga-pov-

So,here again..i walked alone,eat alone and take selca alone. I laugh. But i feel so lonely..i sigh.Why is today weather so hot duh? I hope its raining.(lol) what is she(bomi)doing now? What the? Why im thinking about that girl. "Ah!,i think i should go to the cinema,yes cinema.." why can't i think about this before?

 

 

/At night/ Bts-pov-

Jimin:where is suga hyung? Still not home? Are you guys really left him alone? Eyy,you guys so mean..

V:shut up you park chim chim.

Jimin: what?

Suga: im home!

V: ohoo..suga hyung! Where have you been? I thought you've been kidnap.

Jungkook:lmao v hyung..you watch too much drama these days.

Suga: i just..nevermind.

Rap mon: how's your day? Fun?/ teasing

Suga: Not fun at all!! How dare you guys leave me alone...

Jhope:you said,you don't want to join us hyung..

V:yes hyung..

Suga:whatever..you know what?i feel so lonely today./sobbing. I eat alone,and talking with myself..i just feel like im a crazy people duh.

Jimin: Aww,poor you hyung.

V: sorry suga hyung./hug

Suga: Eww,kid..you're gay! 

V: Hyung! What have i do? You're mean.

All:laugh

 

 

/Next morning/Bomi-pov-

"Grandpa" i called him."wait a minute" "hurry grandpa..you're already old grandpa,so you should do more exersice" i tease my grandpa. "Eyy..fine fine.." since today is sunday,i go to jogged with my grandpa at the park.

 

 

Jhope-pov-

Finally,sunday is coming again..i wear my jackets and shoes.I jogged from my dorm to the park. I always go jogged when its sunday..but alone.my mambers? They all are still sleeping right now. I wore my headphone and keep jogged until i reach at the park and saw bomu with her grandfather maybe? "Is that bomi and her grandpa?" i look at them carefully. I ran towards them and bowed."morning..bomi?" i smile. "Jhope ah,hi!" "waa,look..who's this good looking guy bomi ah?" bomi grandpa said. "Well..,im not that handsome grandpa" i laugh.."we're friends grandpa" bomi said."i see..no no,im serious..you're handsome young man" i just smiling like idiot.i dont know why..hahaa "i'll go buy some drink for you guys." bomi said. 

 

 

Bts-pov-

V: kookie,kookie!

Jungkook:Eyy,this hyung..what?!

V: jungkook ah,where's suga hyung?

Jungkook: sleep?

V: ohh,okay..how about hobie hyung?

Jungkook:hyung!! I dont know..just let me sleep.

V:okay,nevermind..you can sleep now. 

 

 

Bomi-pov-

I was surprised when i saw jhope just now.But where's the rest? Still sleep?haa maybe..i walked to the nearest store and buy drinks for my grandpa and jhope.when i walked back to the place where i left my grandpa with jhope."where's my..gran--" " he's going home.""why? My grandpa?" i asked. "Hmm..im not sure actually" he smile."okey..nevermind.here,yours."

 

 

/Flashback/ jhope-pov-

"I know you" "ehh?pardon?" i looked at bomi's grandpa."why? Your name is jung hoseok right? I know your father" "ahh,yes..you still remember my face grandpa?" i laugh abit."of course i do..you're become more handsome now.." we both laugh."eyy,im not..but,why bomi can't remember me?" i asked him curiously."why? She didnt?" "well,yea..seem like that? I feel a bit sad about that" i frowns. "Sad? Why?" "i dont know if i should tell you this..but" my face suddenly turn into pink colour(lol) ."but what?" "she's my.first..love" "ahh,first love? My bomi? She's so lucky huh?" he laugh.i feel so uncomfortable right now."yes..""well,she has her own reason.""what kind of reason grandpa?" "you know miss yoon right?her mom said,she got hit by car when she was 13.that time,im visiting my friends..so,i dont know what is happening actually""13? So,where's mrs and mr yoon?" "they already passed away last year" he smile"ahh,really?" i lost mh word for a moment."its good to see you again hoseok ah" i just smile."good to see you again too grandpa"

 

 

Jhope-pov-

I smile when i saw bomi."thanks" i said."you're welcome" she answer while smiling. I just can believe she can't remember me..her own bestfriend. (The doctor said to bomi's mom that she won't able to remember her past) Maybe thats why she cant remember me. She even coma for a week? Heh thats impossible..why must bomi? I start wondering. "Bomi ssi" i called her name for the first time.."hmm? Yes..why?""do..do you know who i am?!" "yes..bts member jhope.right?" she smile."do you have..no i mean,where di you live?" i cancelled to ask her if still remember me. Maybe next time..i sigh."there." bomi answer. "I see.. (You're my first love bomi!-jhope. Really?you're my first love too!-bomi) its already 9 years back then. Bomi was so sad when she know that i'll moving to seoul..

 

 

/School/bomi-pov-

"Morning!" i said to suga."Morning too..crazy girl?" he laughing."what?" "nothing?"he looked at me with his pale face.Actually today,its suga and my turn to clean the classroom at the evening.But i dont get it,why must with that sleepyhead?

 

 

Bts-pov-

Jungkook:so,about our concert..i think we should practise more..

V:yea,i think so.

Jimin:wait,where's suga hyung?

Jin:when,i mean the concert..

V:this saturday hyung..

Rap mon:yeaa,,suga..why isnt he coming yet?

 

 

Suga-pov-

Why? Why must i? My head keep wondering.haa im too cool to clean this class plus..why must with bomi? That girl..ugh,i feel so annoyed. I frowns."Su-suga.." bomi called me."What?!" "hmm..well,i think someone lock the door." "what do you mean?are you kidding me?" i tried to open the door..but yea,cant open it."My member will kill me duh,if im late again.." "so,what should we do now?" bomi asked."do you have your phone?" "no..i didnt bring it today..yours?" " my phone is..dead" we're both feel so akaward. Someone help me please.. I walked towards bomi."what are you doing?" she grin. "You..your" "what? Dont come near me..god you're so-" "what?! Your face duh..it's dirty.weirdo!" i laugh a bit.she's funny sometimes. But..still,someone help us!!