What Is Love When You Can't Love

What Is Love When You Can't Love

Exo M and K had a flight from Korea to Hong Kong a day before the MAMA Event 2012 event . They had rehearsals in the morning and back to their hotel in the evening . The manager wouldn't allow the boys to get out of the hotel that they are staying at because of their popularity . " No . Sasaeng fans are everywhere . They are crazy and you might get by them if they sees you . " That is what their manager often says to them . He went out of their room for a phone call after saying that . The twelve boys were in the same room that time . " The beauty of Hong Kong that we have no permission look at ~ " Chen sang loudly and he threw himself onto the bed . " What is life with an old man with us the whole time ? " XiuMin sighed . " He's not old tho ~ " Chen tried to make an arguement with XiuMin but he failed . When the other members were looking at both of them , Tao suggested " Yah , why don't we sneak out of our rooms when the manager's asleep ? Isn't it the best way ? " . " What if we get caught ? We will be in trouble after that ! Hence , we needa perform tomorrow . " Suho shouted a little . 

The other members look at Tao hoping for some other good reasons so that Suho would agree . " What ? There will be only rehearsals in the evening .We are allowed to sleep till the afternoon tomorrow . AND do you think the manager will wake up without you making any LOUD noise when you're sneaking out of the room ? We should know that he's worse than a pig ~ " , " Hello ? Why don't you sleep with him tonight then ? " Kris burned Tao . " Fine ... I'll sleep with him . I bet he's gonna sleep like a pig ! " The other members discuss and planned to sneak out of the room once the manager's asleep . They prepared hoodies , wigs , masks and some other things just for in case if their fans sees them somewhere .

12.45 a.m.
The manager is not asleep yet . He's playing with his mobile phone with his earphones on . Tao got mad and he shouted , " YAH ! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA SLEEP ?! I FEEL ANNOYED SEEING YOUR EYES OPEN . " The manager can't hear anything with his earphones on . Tao couldn't do anything so he thought of taking a short nap first and sneak out when his manager's asleep beside his bed . He forgot to set his alarm before his nap .

1.20 a.m.
The members sneaked out of their rooms and waited for Tao behind the hotel but he did not turn up . " What happen to your eyes man ? You look so fugleh with them ! " Luhan asked Baekhyun while laughing hardly . " Its eyeliner ! Just wearing glasses is too mainstream ~ " Baekhyun hit Luhan's chest with his girly force . " Where's Tao ? Why is he not here yet ? " Kai asked . " He must be asleep with the manager ... I knew that the so cal pig will not sleep that early with his phone and earphones on . " Kris answered with confidence . " I shared the same room with him for months kiddos . " 

1.30a.m.
They tried calling Tao's phone to wake him up but he did not answer any of the phone calls . D.O stomped in excitement and he shouted " Lets go !! Leave him alone !! It's 1.30a.m. now !! " The other members got distracted by D.O . " 10 MINUTES HAD GONE ~ UHH - UHH  !! LEGGO !! " Chanyeol rapped and he left with D.O , Kai and Baekhyun . " I'm not gonna wait anymore then . Feel free to follow me if you want to ~ " Xiumin ran after saying so . Suho , Chen , Lay chased Xiumin leaving Sehun , Kris and Luhan . Kris stared into Sehun's eyes with his angry look . " Fine ... I go . " Sehun got scared and he searched for XiuMin's group . 

The weather is cold that day . Kris and Luhan sat on a bench facing the beautiful view of the city . Both of them watched the city lights together . " So tell me what is love ...... ~ " Luhan sang a part of their song while stretching his hands . Kris clapped . " The view is perfect ! So I sing for fun ~ " Luhan said . " But not as perfect as you do ... " Kris continued . Both of them stared into each other's eyes . They could see the reflection of the lights in their eyes . " Wha-at ? But i'm not as perfect as you , Kris ... " Both of them can't stop looking into each other's eyes . " No , you mo- .. " , " Shhh .. Don't say anything . " Luhan put his index finger onto Kris's lips . They concentrated on each other's features ... in their eyes , the features were all perfect .. they moved their head closer and closer to each other's ..  what they see is only each other's lip ...