What Is Love When You Can't Love

What Is Love When You Can't Love

A few years back - [FLASHBACK]
-


 Luhan and Kris were still trainees in SM Entertainment .Both of them were so close that no one could ever break or seperate them . Kris was a happy boy back then . There is once when Kris was really excited and happy because his one and only sister , Victoria came all the way from the U.S to visit him in Korea after a long time . They barely meet each other after moving to different countries . Unfortunately , both of them got into a teribble accident when they were on their way to a famous korean restaurant for dinner . Victoria passed away on the spot of the accident for losing too much blood . A piece of broken glass which is about 10.8 centimetres long were stabbed into her stomach during the accident . Kris was safe but he stayed unconscious for a week because his head was injured .

 Luhan took care of Kris for a period of time because he knew that he's the only person who is left . No one else in Korea could take care of him , no one . Luhan will still be attending his dancing and vocal classes in the morning and he'll return to the hospital every evening . On the seventh day , when he was on the way back to the hospital , he saw Kris's favourite soft toy which is a llama like doll . They named it Ace . He bought that Ace doll immediately because it was the last one in the store . Once he reached the hospital , one of the nurse told him that Kris was awake . He felt relieved and so happy that his bestfriend woke up so he ran into Kris's room .

 Kris was staring out of the window beside of his bed . He was crying while smiling . Luhan's smile faded . He didn't knew what to do . He just sat down and stared out of the window with Kris . He saw leaves falling off from the tree branches and landed on the ground as the wind is still blowing them . " My sister told me that she won't be visiting me anymore .. She told me to be a stronger person and work harder for my dreams and she disappeared after that .. I saw her in my dreams . " Luhan widen his eyes and stared at Kris . " Kris .. actually Vict- " , " It's okay . The nurses told me about it earlier . " Kris continued before Luhan finishes his sentence . Luhan sat beside Kris and started to wipe the tears on his face . He promised to himself that he will not let Kris cry anymore . " You look ugly . Stop crying you bastard . " Luhan gave him the Ace doll he bought earlier . Kris smiled .

 ---

Both of them worked and trained really hard together . But one thing about Kris had changed . He don't smile that much anymore . 


On the 24th of December 2011
-
The two boys got a letter from their company . Both of them were worried if its gonna be a letter for eliminating trainees because four of their friends got kicked out from the company a few days before . " Y-Yo-Yo man !~ If they're gonna kick us out then let's work at the nearby cotton candy store ! I bet we can see a lot of cute girls there ! Hehe ! " Luhan faked his grin a little , trying to act calm . Without seeing the letter , Kris tore it and went away . He thought of the promise he had made with Victoria . To work harder for his dreams . He felt really disappointed .

" KRIS ! LOOK ! " Luhan shouted excitedly . He was jumping while pointing at the letter that Kris had tore earlier . Kris turned back and he saw a word in bold , written " CONGRATU - " on one of the bits of the torn paper . Luhan widen his mouth like an idiot after reading his own letter . " I-I-I can't breathe ... Y-Yo , I'm dying ~ I'm inhaling too much air man ! ASDFGHJKL ~~ I'm too happy for you and me ! We made it man ! YOOWW ! " Kris arranged the torn paper and he read it .

"CONGRATULATIONS , MR WU YI FAN !"
" YOU'RE CHOSEN TO BE ONE OF THE MEMBER FOR THE UPCOMING DEBUT BOY BAND - EXO // EXO-M "


Both of them shook each other crazily and a fly entered Luhan's mouth and he choked himself .

---