What Is Love When You Can't Love

What Is Love When You Can't Love

The boys were given break time after their dance practice . So, they walk to the nearby cafe for some drinks . Suho passes his credit card to Kyungsoo who was staring at the chocolate sprinkled doughnuts for a few minutes . Without any thoughts , Kyungsoo bought the chocolate sprinkled doughnuts with Suho's credit card and then return it back to him ." Rich leader ! What about us ? We're pretty jealous here ! Feed us or we won't listen-to-you ~ " Chanyeol shouted . The other members agreed with Chanyeol . " Ohh ... Better listen to me and treat me like a king after that ! " Suho joked and passed his credit card to them . Everyone ordered doughnuts and a cup of drink .

The twelve of them return back to their places after getting their food and drinks . Kris dragged Luhan away from Sehun and they sat a few tables far away from the others . There are lightbulbs hanging above them . " Boo ! " Kris tried to scare Luhan who was gazing at the beautiful lightbulbs while eating his strawberry creamy doughnut . Luhan ignored him . Kris was trying to annoy him but Luhan doesn't give a damn . After a few minutes , Kris thought of a good idea . He knew that Luhan hates disgusting stuffs . He planned to Luhan's hand . " Haishhh ! What did you do man ?! Its wet ! Its disgusting ! " Kris laughed after watching Luhan's reaction . " You my hand with some strawberry cream on your tongue and it is PINK ! Why !? " Luhan continued and he saw some strawberry cream on Kris's upper lip . Luhan wiped off the strawberry cream on Kris's lip . Kris blushed .

" Why is your face so red dude ? Are you okay ? " Luhan asked . Kris could feel heat radiating from his face . He blinked a few times straight and answered , " Ehh ? Red ? Red is not my style " . " Yeahh right ... So your style is PINK and is there alcohol in your doughnut ? " Luhan tasted the cream from his thumb that he used to wipe Kris's upper lip . " There's no alchohol taste . " Luhan stood and walked  towards Kris . He cupped on Kris face using his palms and he felt warmness . That makes Kris blush even more . " L-Luhan . " Kris gulped .

" Hey both of you ! We need to get back for practice ! " Suho rushed them because MAMA is near . They were nominated as the best male rookies . Kris and Luhan went back to the dancing studio with the others after that . Kris smiled secretly the whole day thinking about Luhan wiping his lips earlier in the cafe . 

Luhan
The moment when Kris drag me away from Sehun was incredible ! It was an unexpected thing to happen ! He don't usually grab or even touch other people unless if that person is his sister or someone who is really close . Sehun was surprised when I was being dragged by Kris . He was staring at us the whole time from his seat . Everyone is acting strange today . Especially Kris . Its cute to see how he annoys me . I ignored him on purpose to see what he'll do next . I think he's having a headache . I was terrified to see his face getting red and warmer . I hope that he's fine .

Kris
Why am I smiling alone ? Why do I keep thinking of Luhan touching my lips ? Why do I feel my heart pumps faster whenever I see him and even faster when he touch me ? Why do I see his face whenever I close my eyes ? Why am I acting like this ? Why ? It was embarassing to act this way infront of him .. Calm down Kris . This is not your style .

---

They slept earlier and did not Skype at night because of the tiredness after dancing the whole day .