chapter five

That Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

             The rest of the members were quiet confuse with a different mood Leo had with him when he entered the dorm. He was having a smile on his face, now all that left is a frown, or more to mad? The members are nudging each other’s elbow, wondering what could have happened out there. None of them bother to ask the mad one, not that they’re afraid. They’ll just ask after Leo done with his bath. So the five of them gather around on the floor, waiting in silent for Leo to come out from the bathroom.

            Just what as it is planned, Leo finally came out from the bathroom. He saw s and didn’t acknowledge them but to ask. “What happens?”

            “Shouldn’t we the ones who asked you, what happened?” N volunteered to ask since the others are shut. “Don’t you say nothing, hyung. You seem grumpy.” Hyuk added and Leo can only just sighed. He was by force being pushed to sit together with others by Ravi.

 

            Leo’s POV

            They asked me what happened? I seem grumpy? What is wrong with them? I feel fine, don’t I? What makes them think----then it hit me. My earlier conversation with Hara. Was it the cause? Should I really tell them about this? Won’t they be laughing at me?

            Being annoying he is, N push my left arm. “Hara.” There I said and they look at me in confuse. Now, how do I explain? I don’t even know why I became like this. It is her and her problem. I shouldn’t get attached since we don’t really know each other. “What about her?” Ken asked me but I can see a hidden smile on his face. He must be thinking something weird.

            I sigh. There will no end to this if I say nothing. “She wants to settle down.” All their faces become a shock one, I actually want to laugh but no. “I-is that why you were mad?” Ravi, how brave you are to question me that! I don’t even really know her. “So she wants to go for a blind date.” and the shock expressions become worst, I should laugh, I better laugh at this. Then, I laugh. “Hyung! Why are you laughing? Were you joking?” Hongbin asked me with a pout on his lips, and he dare to punch my arm. Let it pass. This, this what I don’t know. Why would I be mad at her knowing that she wants to do a blind date.

            “No, I’m not joking. Your face makes me laugh.” I explained. Then I shrug my shoulders off. “Hyung, you are weird.” was the only comment Hyuk can managed. “Why she didn’t tell me? Why she wants to settle down all off sudden? Why she wants to go on a blind date?” N and his curiosity again. “Hyung, are you even close to her? Why would she told you?” Hongbin asked. “Then why she told him? You don’t know how close I am with her anyway.” N pouts and give me a look. I reply back, duh. “They met by accident. She just blurted it out, I guess.” Ravi and his brain. So proud of you, buddy.

           

            -

            “Eonnii~” Hara whine

Please log in to read the full chapter