chapter three

That Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

            Hara left alone in the living room with just a man –a strangers, she could say since she’s not really close to him– which is now sleeping soundlessly on her sofa after the others decided to go back to their homes. She was left with no choice, but she felt a bit happy for a reason. Hara sits on the floor with her legs crossed as she looks unto the boy. Her lips curving up a little bit as she smiles to the sleeping figure in front of her. She really is, want to touch his face, feeling her skin against his skin. “Must be soft..” she mumbles to herself. “Shouldn’t I be washing dishes?” she asked herself as a distraction because there were lots of dishes to be washed, then shook her head by a second, “I can do it later..” she smiled. She’s back to her previous doing by admiring the feature of a Jung Taekwoon. Hours passed, Hara stayed still, admiring him even though she felt tired and just wanted to lay her body on the soft matress. She’s just taking the chance to look closely at him because perhaps she won’t get any chance to be that close to the one that she..adores? loves? Call it love. She was about to doze off when suddenly Leo made a move, turning his body, backfacing her. That moves instantly make a pout to her lips. “Waeyo..” she said as if she was talking to the sleeping one. She then recognizes that Leo had nothing on him so she brought one of her pillow with a blanket and slowly but sure putting it under Leo’s head, trying hard no to awake him then covered him with the blanket she just brought, and she succeed. As Hara gets back to where she was seated, she was blankly looking at his covered back. “How can I fall for you? When we’re not even close, and you never did something to me. What’s the magic spell you have beneath you? I may be the craziest person alive that ever been in love with someone whom I hardly even talk to. Or maybe I’m crazy already.” soon she fell asleep and slept on the cold floor.

 

-

            Shock was all over his face once he woke up and found himself in a strange place. He got more shock when he saw a girl’s figure sleeping on the floor. He tried to remember what happened as he closed his eyes in frustation. All the he could remember was having dinner last night and fall asleep on the sofa. Then it hits him. s were leaving him when he slept. He let out a soft groan and throw his back to the back sofa. Hara, who was in a deep sleep, awakened by his groan and startled when she found out Leo was already wake. “Y-you wake up?” was the first thing all she could man

Please log in to read the full chapter