chapter two

That Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

            Weeks after the statement was announced, KARA held a small concert for a goodbye stage to their fans. KARA members were feeling all happy and sad. Happy because Kamilias were still supporting them despite everything that happened but sad that they couldn’t continue being KARA and entertained their fans. Sure, the three of them were trying their best not to show much of sadness and tears but they couldn’t help to cry along with the fans at the end. Gyuri, as the leader, ended it with a wise words and they together were shouting KARA’s goodbye in three as the cue that it was the time for them to separate. Staffs that had been working for KARA felt all sad. KARA was a full of laugh, cheerful, easy going, spirit full, and hard working. They adore KARA for who they are. But as it is said, every meets will end up with separation and somehow will lead into another meets, and it’s a cycle of life. The three were directly going back to the dorm to take what’s left and decided to held the dinner in Hara’s apartment, since the dorm was no  longer theirs.

            Unexpectedly, the six of them were coming, even Leo. Seungyeon welcomed them first because Gyuri and Hara were busy arranging the table and food they had ordered before. “Annyeonghaseyo! Real V! We are V.I.X.X, VIXX imnida!” the boys were shouting, soon as they entered the apartment. Seungyeon startled a bit and laugh at the end along with Gyuri and Hara. “Annyeonghaseyo..” replied the girls. “Please think of it as your own dorm, we’re still arranging the table. Sorry for the incovenience.” said Gyuri. She keeps on coming back and forth, pouring food to the plates and place it on the table. “Take it easy, nuna..we’re here not only to eat..” said Ravi, trying to calm Gyuri so she wouldn’t be in a rush. “Moreover, there’s no dorm as big as this apartment..” Hyuk added and the boys were automatically sat on the sofa in line, that made Gyuri laugh a bit. She finds them so funny. “Was it hard to find the address?” Seungyeon asked as she swept the floor. “Aniya..we found it easily!” Ravi unusually a bit hyper. “Why aren’t you speaking, N-ah?” Gyuri asked the leader who usually speaks alot. The said man just looking down on his feet as he feels the sadness up on his body. “Let’s eat~!” said Hara after a moment of silence. The nine were gathering on the floor as the table was set up in the middle of the living room since their kitchen was too small to put all of them eating there together. “I’m sorry, these all we can served for today.” Gyuri represented the member’s feeling since they felt tired afther the show and couldn’t do the cook. “Aniya..aniya.. That’s okay, nuna..” Hakyeon shook off his hands, telling the girls that they wouldn’t mind whatever dishes they served. “As long as there’s meat, we will be fine.” said Ken, bringing laughter to the whole room. “You guys have any plan after this? You know.. I mean, no longer as KARA..” Ravi asked as he started munching his ramyeon when Hongbin tried to feed him the meat. “Me and Seungyeon will do a solo career while Hara wants to keep being a model. She also said she might will open a cafe.” Gyuri explained. “Whoa—a cafe? Really?” Ravi and Ken seems all excited. “Please do come, later.” Hara said with a smile. “Will there be any discount for us?” Hyuk asked playfully and he hit Leo’s arms. “Yah, hyung! You love coffee, don’t you? You better come often!” Leo who is enjoying his meal, stays still.

            “Leo doesn’t talk much, does he?” Seungyeon said while feeding Hara a wrapped meat. “He is lately been much more awkward with us. He was at first didn’t want to come, but we forced him to, since it wouldn’t be much a please if we didn’t come as VIXX.” N explained, feeling a bit sorry to the girls. “Aigoo..it was okay actually.” Seungyeon replied, she felt sorry that Leo had to come by force. “Taekwoon-ssi..here’s some meat.” Hara tried to give him a piece of meat by her chopstick to his plate since she also felt sorry knowing the reason of his coming to the apartment. “Har

Please log in to read the full chapter