chapter four

That Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

            @VIXX’s dorm

            Soon as Leo entered the dorm, the maknae welcomed him with questions in curios. His smiles never left his face and Leo just can sigh knowing what is on his mind. He sits on the sofa, taking out his phone, checking all the missed-calls and messages he hasn’t replied since last night. This thing has been bothering him since last month. She was his mother. Leo still can’t tell the members about what happened. He needs to take care of this matter carefully. “Hyung, why you’re not answering me?” Hyuk asked with a pout on his lips, sitting next to Leo. “You tortured him, Hyuk-ah..he just arrived. Right, Leo? So, tell me what happened?” N asked and came closer to them. He sits forcefully separating Leo and Hyuk. “What do you guys mean with what happened?” after Leo speaks, all the members already gathered around him. He looks at s one by one, trying to figure out why they’re thinking the way they have on their mind for him having a stay at Hara’s apartment.

            “I was just sleeping, okay?” Leo said. “..and bathing?” Hongbin continue as he smells Leo’s fresh body. The said guy can just nod. “A breakfast too?” Ravi asked and Leo nodded again. “Whaaa!!” the members being excited on their own. “Anyway!” Leo shut them up with his voice and get their attention in a second. “Why did you guys leave me? Seriously..” Leo still can’t believe what s did to him. Leaving him in a girl’s apartment while he was sleeping. What has gotten into them. “It was N hyung’s idea!” Hyuk shouted out loud and Leo gave the said man a what-the-hell look. “It’s..it’s nothing really..” N said, trying to explain. He knows what Hara feels for Leo and pity her because the girl never really had the chance to talk to him. He himself doesn’t know what made Hara falls for a quiet person like Leo. N admits that Leo has his own charm that would make people unknowingly fall for him. N know her feeling but Leo. Leo seems don’t care – or more, he doesn’t really keen about her feeling – so N wants to help her. Giving her the chance to have a conversation by letting Leo sleep at her apartment. Well, at least for both who never really talk, it helps right. It’s impossible for two who stay a night together speak no words. A simple ‘good morning’ shows a progress. One thing N doesn’t know, they don’t share a ‘good morning’.

 

-

 

            A big sigh escaped Hara’s small lips soon as Leo stepped his foot out from her apartment. Her shoulders slumped down as if she was disappointed. She was expecting another some mintus for a little talk with the quiet-boy, whatever the topic is, as long as she’s not alone in her not-so-big yet not-that-small apartment for her living by herself.

           Alone. Hara hates being alone, she hates feeling lonely. It doesn’t suit her cheerfull outlook. That’s why it wasn’t really a big matter that VIXX left Leo alone sleeping on her sofa last night. She at least has someone to spend the night, eventhough in silence. She has someone to greet or to talk to in the morning. She used to ha

Please log in to read the full chapter