chapter one

That Place
Please log in to read the full chapter

            VIXX was having their free-time on this Monday evening after their recording for Eternity’s promotion. They had prepared their dinner and sat calmly on the floor to enjoy their food. “Hyung! Hyung! Knew that?” said Hyuk, VIXX’s maknae, after a moment of chatting as he was scrolling news on his phone. “About what?” Hongbin responded. “Yah! How can you’re scrolling on the phone when we’re eating..” said N, the leader, while slapping Hyuk’s forehead playfully. “But this news is really..have you guys heard?” asked Hyuk. Meanwhile, Leo was busy eating, Ravi took a peek on Hyuk’s phone and his jaw-dropped. Hongbin grew curious after looking at Ravi’s expression and took Hyuk’s phone. N and Ken joined Hongbin and they are all shocked. “KARA disbanded..?” N said speechless. Luckily, Hongbin didn’t drop the phone to the floor. Leo stopped eating for a moment after hearing N’s mumbles, then continue to eat back in silent as he always silents.

            “My goddess..” said N in sadness. “What the.. I can’t believe this. I always adore them and now...” Hongbin started to sob his way. “Will I meet Hara again?” Ravi lost his appetite. “Even though I’m not that close to them as you guys, I feel.....terribly sad.” Ken responded also. Leo, again, suddenly stopped eating and walked to his room. The other members looked at him. “What is actually happen to Leo hyung? He’s been all silent these past weeks.” Hyuk asked. “He’s been all silent..” said Ravi. “But he’s a bit weird these past weeks, I know. I just don’t know why. He never really tells us about his problem. He solved them by himself.”

            “N hyung, you’re the closest to him. Do you know something?” Hyuk asked in curious and N answered by shaking his head. “Everytime I asked, he told me to stop. He’ll tell me one day though, but I don’t know when..” N answered ans took out his phone from his pocket.

 

 

The news of KARA disbanded was a shock to hallyu. No one predicts it would happened after the two ex-members leaving KARA. The thought of adding new member was a failure. That’s how it comes to disbanding. The three members were sad enough hearing the last decision from the agency about KARA’s future.

            Now, as they’re gathering on their soon to be ex-dorm, they’re discussing

Please log in to read the full chapter