Nightmare

Love Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful night. With the cold breeze touches both of their faces, both stealing kisses, cuddling.. laughing.. star gazing.. it was a happy night for both of them.

Kris for the sudden bringing Zitao for a date.. They went camping where only both  of them.. spending quality time.. together.. 

"Why Kris? I mean for the sudden.." asked Zitao

"Aniya. I just wanna spend time with my lover.. well, before the baby born, we should appreciate the times we have.. only both of us.." Kris then replies while kissing Zitao's hand.

Zitao just smile and hoping that moment will last forever..

But like what people always said.. life is like a wheel..

2 days after the event, Kris suddenly passed out while both of them preparing for dinner.

Luckily his in-law is at home watching television and Kris was immediately admitted to the ER.

8 hours after that, Kris is finally awake.

It was his mum stayed by his side. well, its just an hour before that Mrs Wu replaced Zitao and asked Zitao to go home and rest because he has been there from the begining. 

"Mom, what happened? Why there's no bandages at all? Did i passed out that long until all my injuries healed? Oh God, My head is killing me!"

With that, his mom rushed out to call Dr. Lee at the same time to call her husband and Zitao's parents. She was happy that Kris happen to gained his memories back but at the same time she's sad.. sad for her son in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter