1st Review = 1st Date?

Love Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That very next Morning.

"Baby, wake up. Today is your first review. We have appointment at 10am. Wake up!" Zitao said while shaking Kris' leg. well, he still shy :P

"5 more minutes please. I promise I'll wake up." Kris said and kissing Zitao's hand.

"Okay. I'll prepare our breakfast first. After that make sure you'll wake up." said Zitao while walking out from the room.

"Okay Baby." answered Kris.

 

After 20 minutes, Kris come down to the kitchen all ready to go.

He back hug Zitao and kiss top of his head. "I'm ready baby!"

"Go and have your breakfast. I'll go and get ready first." Zitao said.

"Nooo. I'll wait for you. Go and get ready first." 

"It's okay baby. You can have your food first."

"ah-ah. No. I'll wait for you and we'll have our breakfast TOGETHER." said Kris.

 Zitao smile and proceed to get ready.

After 10 minutes, Zitao is ready and they'll have their breakfast together before going to Kris's first review.

 

At Dr. Lee Clinic.

*KNOCK-KNOCK*

"Please come in." "Oh hello Mr Wu. Oh hello Mr Huang. You'll here for your first review i see." said Doctor Lee to both them.

"Yes Doctor. Today is his first review. I'll leave him with you." said Zitao to the doctor.

"Kris baby, I'll wait for you outside okay." Zitao said to Kris.

 

The whole process took 1 hour.

After the review,

"So how was he, doctor? everything's gonna be fine right?" asked Zitao.

"Mr Wu.. oops.. Mr Huang.. The blood clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter