It's Okay, It's Love

Love Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-DAY. 8AM.

*KNOCK-KNOCK* KNOCK-KNOCK*

Kris groans with the knocking. “Why soooo early..”. “Mom, I’ll wake up in a second. Please have your breakfast without me”. 

Kris slept at 4AM. The nervousness about him and Zitao making him can’t sleep.

“Kris.. Kris.. it’s me, Zitao.”

“!” Cursed Kris. “Oh Oh Sorry! Come in.” Said Kris.

Zitao then enter Kris room.

“Hi. Morning. Sorry for disturbing your sleep.. but… I just can’t wait to see you.”

“It’s nothing. Errm.. So.., have you made your decision already?” Kris said with nervous face.


Zitao almost laugh seeing Kris reaction. Then the evil Zitao appeared. He want to tease Kris.

“Why don’t you take a shower first. I’ll prepare the breakfast. We’ll continue downstairs. I’m waiting.” And with that, Zitao leaves Kris to prepare their breakfast.

 

20 minutes later.

 

“Hey. I’m done.”

“Oh, have a sit. Mr and Mrs Wu went to Busan to  attend his staff’s wedding. Maybe they’ll be back tomorrow.” Zitao said while serving the breakfast to Kris.

“They didn’t say anything to me. Hm okay.”

“So………….. have you made up your mind?” Kris asked with hopeful voice.

Zitao keep quiet and continue eating making Kris more and more and more nervous.

“ZItao!” Kris call him.

Zitao chuckled. “I’ve made up my mind. And.. YES! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU! NO ONE ELSE! “Kris baby. You know, I have loved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter