As Sweet As Honey

Love Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since then, Zitao's life is full of sweetness and happiness he could die because of the sweetness. (haha) 

Its been 12 months from the accident, the memory loss, and 8 months from the second wedding. Yes, Kris finally get on his knee and proposed Zitao for god sake and they get married AGAIN shortly jafter that. and more to come 6 months from Zitao pregnancy. yes! there's a bun in the oven! 

Both Kris and Zitao accompany each other to every reviews their have to attend. Kris so fqr doing good. He is sometimes suffered from major headache but no sign that he gain his memories back....which slightly concerned Zitao.

"Kris baby, wake up. Both of us have review today." Zitao wakes his husband.

"10 more minutes baby. Let's cuddle moreeee." he replied.

"Why are you so clingy lately." asked Zitao again.

"I don't know. I just feel that i missed you soooo much. That you gonna leave me alone. I'm experiencing this bad dream this few days. In that dream, i hated you soooo much that i could die from seeing you." Said Kris.

Zitao just remain silent 

"but Zitao baby, you know right that I love you so so so sooooo much that i could die without you and this little panda inside" he than add while kissing Zitao's baby bun.

"Yes baby. i know and i also want you to know that i love you so so soooo much that no one can replace you in my heart and even you don't want us in your life, we'll love you.. until the end.." Zitao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter