Scene 6

Love him,secretly

 

The crowds are clapping.It's Sunny and Sungmin.The scandal couple that famous with the third person,that is Jessica.The spotlight on Sunny,and she ready to shine.

 

tumblr_ln4omch9rT1qkhorio1_500.gif

 

The performance was perfect.As she stand to gave abow to the crowds,she saw Jessica.Sunny can see her clearly for sure,Sungmin just wave to her.Unknowingly,Yuri saw that.Sunny face change for a sudden after seeing Sungmin waving at Jessica.Yuri still anticipating for Sunny performance.It seems the press also were there.Why not?SJ member just make a performance.They also spotted Leeteuk there.That's why there was a lot of cameras' flashes.

 

"Okay Sunny,my hyung is here.I've got a schedule,I'll go now,bye!"Sungmin said to Sunny at the backstage.GiKwang walk to her after Sungmin walk from her."Sunny,Yuri...Did you fight?"he asked."How did you know?"Sunny didn't answer his question."I can saw it.Yuri was not on her mood today,and you look so depressed just now.But still,you gave a awesome performance,"he praised.Sunny walk.GiKwang follows her.

 

"Yuri was hurt when we leave her behind at amusement park,"she explained.GiKwang look at her.Sunny look so sad.He can barely leave her like that."Sunny,"he said softly.Sunny look at GiKwang."Be happy?"he asked,smiling to Sunny.

 

 

 

"Thanks GiKwang.You such a nice person,"Sunny said.GiKwang blushed."Oh it's nothing,"he denied."I want to go home.I'm really tired.Bye,GiKwang-ssi,"said Sunny as she walk from GiKwang.GiKwang wave at her but she doesn't look at him.He smiles gy himself."She said I'm nice..hehehe,"he chuckled.

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

Jessica sit at the bench near the college main hall.She take a look at the pictures that she just captured it.Most of it beautiful but when it comes to Sungmin and Sunny performance,Sunny really don't look very well.Jessica zoomed in the picture.She thinks Sunny just cry a lot.There was a dark circles under Sunny's eyes.

 

Sunny walk out from the hall.She saw Jessica at the bench and Jessica also saw her.Sunny stops.Jessica stands."Anyeonghaseyo...Sunny,"Jessica greeted.It's awkward,she thinks.Sunny smiles,also the awkwardness was around them.

 

VU0mT.367187-02.jpg009-sunny.png

 

"I need to talk to you,"said Jessica."I'm sorry,I'm really tired,"Sunny walk passes Jessica."Wait!"

 

Jessica pulled Sunny's hand.Sunny look at her."You see,I'm not trying to avoid you but really..I'm really tired.We can talk later okay?"said Sunny.Jessica let go of Sunny's hand.That's was right.At first,Jessica thinks that Sunny are trying to avoid her."I'll contact you,and we REALLY need to talk.Anyeonghaseyo,"Sunny greeted.

 

Jessica was speechless.She look at her DLSR camera."She looks..exausted,"she mumbled by herself.Sunny take a cab.It's 4 P.M.

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

Sungmin walk to the dorm."Teukie hyung,can I get out this night?"Sungmin asked.Leeteuk look at him."Why not?We're free tonight,"Leeteuk replied."Thanks,hyung,"Sungmin walk into the room.He reached his Iphone and star to texting Jessica. 

 

Let's meet:D ]

 

Okay!;) ]

 

They meet at the cafe in Hongdae.Sungmin really likes Jessica.Nothing on his mind but Jessica.Jessica is beautiful,he thinks.Why wouldn't a girl like her don't have a boyfriend?

 

While Jessica is worried,actually.She remember the picture of Sunny.Then,she started to asked Sungmin."Sungmin-ssi,what is your relationship between Sunny?"she asked.Sungmin,who is having some coffee was chocked."Sunny?Oh,she just my chingu,"he said to make it simple.Jessica ask him again,"Really?Are you sure?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Nothing,"she replied.Sungmin pinched Jessica cheek."You're jealous?"

 

"Uh?Jealous?Aniyo."

 

Sunny walk out from the bookstore.She just bought a few reference book about music.As she walk passes few shops,she stopped and take a few steps backwards.Sungmin was pinching Jessica cheek.Like he always does to her.Sungmin was very happy,at least.That's makes she happy too.Sunny smiles."Maybe this what they call heartbroken."

 

She look at her flight ticket.It's states to Los Angeles,California and departure tomorrow morning.Sunny want to keep it secret.So,she wanted to talk to Jessica tonight,even Jessica have to cancel her date with Sungmin.

 

Jessica,it's me,Sunny.Meet me at the college hall..A.S.A.P ]

 

It's night and Sunny want to see her at the college hall.It must be important."Sungmin-ssi,I need to go,we meet later okay?"she said."O--okay,"Sungmin said as he look at Jessica who is rushed walk out from the cafe.

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

                                                  sungmin_s_sleep_14092010230729.jpg     

 

"Sungmin-ahh!!!wake up!"shouted Leeteuk."Ahh,hyung,"he replied rubbed his eyes.It's 8.30 am."Someone call you just now.She asked you to call her back,immediately!"he said.He look at his incoming call list.It's Jessica.

 

"Sungmin!Sunny is gonna to leave Seoul today!" 

 

"Wh--WHAT?!"