Scene 2

Love him,secretly

"Anyeong!We are the 'SunSun' couple!"greeted both of them.Usually,every Wednesday,the college will be listening to thier own radio mini station,hosted by the juniors.

 

tumblr_lm59voeSfX1qjnw4s.gif                                                                

 

 

Soon after the radio one-hour-session ended,Sungmin sit besides Sunny."Sunny-ah,I bought you something,"he said,smilling so brightly."What?"Sunny replied ."Tada!!"

 

It's a PSP.Yes,Sungmin bought a PSP for Sunny."I also have one,"he shows."When did you learn these things?"asked Sunny with a kinda weird with Sungmin's new hobby."Did you know,Kyuhyun?Our 13th member?He play PSP a lot.He taught me this,"he said.Sunny tried to 'on' the gadget."No..no..Sunny.Press here first to on the console,"he moved his body towards Sunny.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCXuc8IfSe-blaxmbf5j4

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMS_LXPJjSSkdCLWaIm01

   

They play the console by themselves about 10 minutes.Both of them went silence.Then,Sunny said,"Sungmin,let's go to the cafeteria.I'm hungry."   

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxZXXOpowWtJI8cfXLkPd

 

Sungmin looked at her."Okay!Kaja!!"he pulled Sunny hand and walk out from the Radio conti.

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

Sungmin and Sunny sit at the corner of the cafeteria.Then,a tall,lovely girl walk toawrds them and sit."What's up,Sunsun?"she teased.Sunny blushed.Sungmin just smirked."Wae?are you jealous?"he askked."Haha..very funny,"she laughed."Sunny,guess waht?The lecturer loves 'Lies!"she said.Sunny hug Yuri."Oh really?"she just can't believe.

 

"What is 'Lies?"Sungmin asked."Don't you know?This little girl just compose a song!"Yuri praised her.Sungmin think for a while."Sunny,how about we joined the concert?The one who GiKwang manage?"he asked.Sunny make a face to Sungmin.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX3XHP5AK-2lQHl2ctbvB                        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj8blqpS2XxekWg87eg4R

 

"Hmm..I don't know..maybe we can..but,"Sunny couldn't finished her sentences.Yuri cut in."But what,Sunny?You have such an amazing voice.This is your oppurtunity to be famous.Maybe,The Sm Entertainment will pick you afetr this!"said Yuri."But Yuri,I'm not ready yet..I ned almost 3 to 4 weeks to perfect the harmony of the song,right Sungmin?"She asked Sungmin.Sungmin went silent.He look at someone which is walk not to far from their seat.There was a model-like ,beautiful and charming smile girl walk into the cafeteria."Sungmin?"Sunny said.

 

JessicaSNSD-pink-dress.jpg