Scene 3

Love him,secretly

 

Few weeks later,

 

"Yes,just now it's 'O!' by DBSK.For the next song,it's from SS501,'Kyeonggo'.Stay listening with us,"said Sungmin slowly.Sunny sighed.It's her birthday and since now,no one wish her.Even Sungmin and Yuri.

 

As the song ended..

"Nice song from SS501,right Sungmin-ssi?"asked Sunny,trying to forget her birthday."Yes,Sunny.Now for the .I,Lee Sungmin, and all the students of the college want to say.."Sungmin doesn't finished his sentences.

 

 

haengbokhago balkeun mi sumiro,

onjena urireul haengbokhage haejo, Sunny. saranghanun sunny,
noe saengiru, chukhae
uri eui ma eum sokeso,sarange nomjiko eojimkeo jibbi naengeol
hangbokhaen misoro noerehaneun
saranghaneun no ddaemunieoyo
chukhae saengiru
chukae saengiru
chukhae saranghae
chukae~

 

 

"Omo,gomawoyo,Sungmin,"she said as she hugged him.Thankfully,only the people in the radio conti saw that.

 

sunny-cake-yay-jpg.gif?w=160&h=160

 

Sunny was happy.Just now,Sungmin wish her and soon after that Yuri wish her.After the session ended,Sungmin walk out from the conti."Where do you want to go?"Sunny asked.Sungmin look at her rapidly and quickly put grob his new DSLR camera."Uh?I've a emergency.Gotta go!Bye,Sunny!"he said and tapped Sunny shoulder before he left the room.

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

 

Sungmin arrives at the centre of the plains in front of the KBS building."Where is she?"he said by himself.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi7QsMpoZNepSHIQGqOJ9

 

Sungmin capture the image around him.Until..

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH-S0SX1MAaQP_rv-G8IM

 

seouljess5211o.gif

 

 

 

"Anyeong?"said Jessica.Sungmin look at her."Anyeong.Hehe,"Sungmin blushed."Are you a photographer too,Sungmin-ssi?"she asked."Emm,no actually,"he replied."Want to capture it,together?"Jesicca asked.He nodded."By the way,what is your name?"asked Sungmin as both of them busy with their own DSLRs'."Jung Jessica,"she replied.

 

tumblr_lqzvazxfYJ1r2p5kpo8_400.gif

 

"Sunny,where is Sungmin?"asked Yuri on the phone."Mollayo,he said he have an emergency,"Sunny replied."Oh it's dating is an emergency?"she said."Date--dating?"Sunny shocked.Of course,she and Sungmin just a friends but she was jealous.She hang up the phone."Sunny?Sunny?Ahh..how dare she hang up the phone!"said Yuri,still peeking on Sungmin and Jessica.