Scene 4

Love him,secretly

 

"Sungmin with Jessica?"people whispering among them as he and Sunny walk together to the cafeteria.Sunny slowly look at Sungmin."Sungmin-ah,are they true?"Sunny asked."About what?"he replied,pretending to know nothing."About you and Jessica?"she added."Maybe..but hey,even I'm marry her,you--,"Sungmin couldn't finished his sentences.Sunny's eyes become rounded."You'll be my friend forever right?"he said.Sunny stare at him.Unknowingly,she said,"Yes,of course!"

 

"Good!"he said as he pulled Sunny towards his body."Let's get some food,okay?"he said,try to make everything settled."Nice job,Sungmin,"said Sunny.She know that Sungmin trying to make her forget about that.She moves from Sungmin and walk from him.

 

In the recording room,

 

"Sunny,once again please!You losing your focus,"said GiKwang.Sunny is recording her first song and GiKwang was helping her.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVfqTafv8orzbp_R4tXsu

 

"Sunny-ah,gwenchana?"he asked Sunny.GiKwang likes Sunny after the first day he meet her,with Sungmin."Nothing,"she replied,try to make it simple."Is it about Sungmin?"he added.Sunny look at GiKwang.She didn't reply.

 

"Yup,it's about that SJ member,GiKwang.Stop asking her those questions!"said Yuri."Try not to pretending that I'm not here.Hello~~!"she added.Then,Sunny recieve a message.It's from Sungmin.

 

 

[Sunny-ah..gwenchanayo?]

 

She stared at her phone screen."Look!He trying to prank you,Sun!Don't fall for him!"said Yuri.GiKwang just look at them."You know,it's okay if we didn't reply others message,"GiKwang said.Sunny off her phone.

 

"Ahh,jinjja..Sunny doesn't reply me,"said Sungmin."Maybe she busy right?"said Jessica.Sungmin look at Jessica,who are tied up her hair."Hmm,maybe you're right,"he hang his arm around Jessica neck."Sicca,do you want to go to amusement park?"Sungmin asked."Why not?"

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

Sunny walk to her apartment.She keep thinking about Sungmin now."Sungmin,Sungmin,Sungmin!!Why do I keep thinking of Sungmin?!"she mumbled.As she lock out the door,her neighboor called."Sunny dear!"shouted the ahjumma."Oh Ahjumma,Anyeonghaseyo!"she greeted.The ahjumma walk from her house."There was a young man come knock your door and he was about to give you this flower,"the ahjumma handed a bouquet of roses."I think I saw him on tv,"the ahjumma added."Sungmin?"Sunny asked."Yes!That's the name!"she said.

 

Sunny arranged the roses into her crystal vase."Yeppo,"she said to herself.She look at her telephone.There was a voicemail..

 

["Sunny-ah,why didn't you answer my calls?"]

 

["If you heard this mail,can you call me?Please?"]

 

["Sunny,I realllllyyyy miss you.Let's meet after you heard me."]

 

The voicemail stops there.She felt guilty towards Sungmin.She decided to call Sungmin and apologized to him.

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

"Hyung!Someone call you!"Kibum pass the phone to Sungmin."Hello?Sunny!"he said."Sungmin ah,did I interrupt you?I'm sorry..maybe I should--"

 

"No,no,no!I really wait you for calling me!You didn't reply me,you didn't answer me,you leave me,"he nagged."I'm sorry okay?I really have a bad day!"she said.Then,both of them silences.Sungmin also felt guilty towards Sunny.So,he made his mind to skip the dance practice."Sunny,are you free now?want to go to the amusement park?"he asked.Sunny smiles."Can I bring Yuri too?please?"she replied.Sungmin really doesn't like Yuri,but because she is Sunny bestfriend,he tried to get along with her."Okay,okay..we can bring her along,"he said."Yay!meet me at the there!"