Scene 5

Love him,secretly

 

"Where is that NAMJA!!"Yuri said to Sunny."Just wait.He will show up,soon,"said Sunny,trying to comfort Yuri."Sunny,it's been 15 minutes.Even a kid can stand it,"she said."Patience,"Sunny said to Yuri.

 

sungmin8xxrq4.jpg

 

"Waiting for me?"he hugged Sunny from back."Mwo?when do you get there?"Yuri asked,suprisingly."None of your bussiness.Kaja,Sunny!"he pulled Sunny's hand and Sunny pulled Yuri's hand.

 

er-sungmin.gif

 

"This is fun!"said Sungmin after their ride the roller coaster.While Sunny and Yuri,both of them really don't feel well."Sunny,are you okay?"he asked."Yes..i think,"she replied."Let me help you,"said Sungmin,as he pulled Sunny's hand into the crowds who walk from the roller coaster."Sunny!"shouted Yuri who are left by the doves.

 

"We shouldn't leave Yuri behind,"Sunny said to Sungmin.Sungmin pretend not to listen to her."Let's go have some ice-cream,"he said.

 

A half hour later,Yuri saw Sungmin and Sunny in the ice-cream shop.She was so hurt.She thinks that Sunny would worry,because for living her behind.But evrything was opposite.They didn't even try to wait,or looking or worried about her.They was so happy and enjoying the ice-cream,without Yuri.

 

35992128.gif

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

Yuri

 

                                                  Yuri+SNSD+K.Will.jpg

 

How could she leave me?for Sungmin?Is he more important than me?She was so selfish..I wouldn't never EVER FORGIVE HER!!

 

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

"Sungmin,Yuri wouldn't answer my calls.Is she alright?"Sunny started to worried."Just forget about her.I bet she is fine without us,"Sungmin said,trying to comfort Sunny."I think I gonna check her at her apartment,"she said.Sungmin make a face."I'm very sorry Sungmin but I think I have to check on her.What if she is missing?"Sunny added."Okay,but promise me.After checking her,walk to your home.I'm afraid you'll get hurt,"Sungmin replied."Thanks for understand me,Sungmin-ssi,Bye!"

 

At the Yuri's apartment,

 

"Yuri!Yuri!Open the door!I know you're in there!"Sunny knocked the door.Indeed,Yuri was in the house,sitting behind the door.Yuri listen but pretending no one's there."Oh come on,Yuri!Don't make me tired,"Sunny added.Yuri was really pissed off and say,"GO ENJOY WITH YOUR STUPID NEVER-BECOME-BOYFRIEND,IDIOT!!LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

 

Yuri shouted.Sunny was shocked.She didn't even think about Yuri feelings when she and Sungmin left her. 

 

sunn.JPG

 

Sunny run from there.Her tears came out as Yuri said those words.Yuri really mean it.Her heart just whispered,"I'm sorry,Yuri.I am really an idiot!" 

 

teardrops05.gif

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

 At the monthly concert,

 

Sunny look depressed.Yuri doesn't want to meet her or to see her,or even the others trying to persuade her.Sungmin walk with his guitar."Sunny,are you okay?You don't look so good,"he said.Sunny look at him."Yuri mad at me,"she replied."Why?"he asked.Sunny remembered what did Yuri said to her.The wound in her hurt still there.Never recover.

 

"Nothing,just a silly thing,"Sunny lied.Sungmin put away his guitar and hold Sunny hands.Her hands was cold."Sunny,if you had any problem,just talk to me okay?"said Sungmin to her.Sunny nodded.GiKwang saw them.He a little bit jealous with them.But for the work,he must be profesional and put aside the personal things."Sungmin and Sunny,"GiKwang step forward."It's time."