Scene 1

Love him,secretly

 

Sunny just finished her assignment,which is composed a song,since she take in singing course."Nice!"she praised herself.It's a duet song called 'Lies'.Then,she sighed.It's been a whole day that she didn't meet Sungmin.She really miss him."What does he's doing now?"she asked herself.She look at the guitar that Sungmin bought for her last week.She tried to play 'Love Hurts' by Yiruma but it is difficult.The song is originally in piano,not in guitar.Sunny know how Sungmin loves that pieces.

 

A message come in.It's from Sungmin.Sunny happy.It's midnight and he didn't sleep yet.He asked Sunny to come down to the playground.Quickly,she run to the balcony.A fair skin,shiny eyes and cute young guy was at the playgroung,sitting on the see saw.She run with her pyjamas from the 12th floor to the ground floor towards Sungmin."Why aren't you sleep yet?"Sunny asked.Sungmin suprised."Oh,you're here...Aren't you cold?"he replied.He pointing on her pyjamas."Nope."

 

"I'm sorry,Sunny,but I must be hurry.I just wanna see you for a while.We didn't meet for a day aren't we?"he said as he pinched Sunny cheeks."You right.By the way,how's your SJ schedule?You're quite busy now,"she asked.Sungmin nodded."Do you come to the college tomorrow?It's our turn for the radio stuff,"Sunny added."Of course,I'm coming.I'm do it for you,"Sungmin teased.Sunny hit him.Sungmin look at his watch."Oh,I already late.I'm going now,"said Sungmin.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOSkeTQx98pjEe5vbz6mI

 

Sunny happy.Eventhough it's just a while,but at least she get to see Sungmin before she sleeps.Soon after that,Yuri called."Sunny!It's me!"Yuri said loudly on the phone.Sunny walk into her home with a phone on her ear."Wae?"she asked."Did you finished the song?The lecturer want to listen tomorrow!"Yuri said."Already done!Don't worry Yuri.You'll got it by tomorrow,"Sunny replied."Gomawoyo,chingu!"She thanked Sunny.

 

Sunny hang up the phone.She lay on the bed and slowly,her soul has been taken to the Dreamland.