Scene 7

Love him,secretly

 

Sunny sit at the bench in Incheon International Airport.She keep looking at the big screen that displayed the flights departures.There is few minutes before she have to check in.She stands.There is no way it will be like the dramas.The man will chase the girl before she leave the place and he asked her to stay by his side.It's a happy ending but a sad ending for Sunny.She laughed a little by herself.

 

"SUNNY!"

 

She turned and saw a figure of a man that she knew.She smiles."How did you fine me?"

 

***   ***   ***   ***   ***

 

 

driving leeteuk

 

"Hyung!Drive fastly!"ordered Sungmin."Hey,I don't want to get any tickets!!"he shouted."Hyung,careful!"said Kangin.Jessica and Yuri was there too."This how SJ members get angry,still handsome,"said Yuri slowly.Jessica nodded.They almost reached the Incheon International Airport.Sungmin run into the airport while keep calling Sunny's phone.Yuri and Jessica also follow him."Let them be,"said Leeteuk."If you say so,let's go eat,"said Kangin."Uh..Let's follow them."

 

"Where is she?"said Yuri as she searching for Sunny.So with Sungmin.Both of them were searching Sunny.Jessica just walk and suddenly saw GiKwang."It's that the man who managed the concert?"asked Jessica to Sungmin.She pointed to GiKwang who is sitting on the bench."GIKWANG-ah!Where is Sunny!?"Asked Sungmin as he run towards GiKwang.

 

ee3pt.jpg

 

He look at Sungmin.He was suprised.He look at the letter that he is keep holding.He handed the letter to Sungmin."She asked me to give this to you and Yuri,"he said.Sungmin went silence.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu7lhIYxEGn-je7DZ_Mre

 

"Don't LIE!"he shouted and grabbed GiKwang shirt."Sungmin!"Yuri stopped him.Sungmin can't accept the truth."Sunny,Sunny,Sunny,"he keep saying her name."How could me hurt you?I'm so evil..Come back!!KAJIMA!,"he shouted as he released GiKwang.Leeteuk arrives there with Kangin."Hyung,hold Sungmin!"said Kangin.Sungmin almost collapse and Leeteuk hold him.Jessica keep tapping Sungmin cheeks."Sungmin-ah?Sungmin-ah?"Jessica called him.There was no reponse.He is unconcious.

 

Yuri take a look at the letter in that chaos:

 

Dear Yuri and Sungmin,

 

Sorry for leaving just like that..I just can't look at you..When I try to look at both of you..my soul started to scream..I just don't know why..

 

 

Sungmin,my dear,

 

 

 

forgive me..the real thing is I love you since we met..But my heart just can see you being happy with Jessica..I just smile to make sure you don't ask me whether I 'm okay or not..I still love you even you think i'm just your friend..

 

 

 

Yuri,my sweetheart,

 

 

 

I really can't be your chingu..perhaps in the future you will meet someone who can be at better chingu than I am..I really can't forgive myself for hurting you..sorry again..

 

 

 

Sungmin,Yuri..Saranghaeyo

 

Sunny

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri crying.GiKwang hugged her to comfort her."Mianhei yo,Sunny...mian,"she keep saying that.