Epilogue

#StayStrongHanbin

Jinhwan and Soohyun arrived at the cafe and positioned themself at the back corner of the cafe. Right after they're seated, Soohyun asks Jinhwan what to order, and he just smile at her.

Suddenly, she saw someone come to their seat with a violin and started playing a familiar notes, then Jinhwan started humming along with the music and sings 'I Finally Found Someone' with a very wide smile on his face. Soohyun is shocked, she cant comprehend what happened just now.

Slowly Jinhwan hold her hand and kiss her cheek.

"Join me, I know you love the song."

Then she started singing in a very low voice, a shy yet beautiful voice. When the song is over, they thank the musician and they saw two people come with an opera cake and two cups of hot chocolate. She screams when she saw the person whom delivered the cake.

"Onnie, oppa. What are you doing here?"

"Nothing, Soohyunnie. We're just being your butler for today. I hope you have a great night today. Right Hanbin?"

"Of course, enjoy your time together. We'll be right here. Lets go, Hayi-ya." 

 -----

"Oppa, I'm confused. What's the occasion?"

"I heard that youre upset about me not being jealous. I just want to show you that I can give you a whole lot affection to show you how much I care for you without being overly jealous or overprotective. I love you, Jagi."

"I love you too, oppa. Sorry for being an immature baby,"

"It's okay, you're my immature baby~" and they laugh and enjoy their whole evening.

-----

Not far from the happy couple, there are another couple looking attentively to the scene right before their eyes.

"How romantic. Soohyun doesnt know how lucky she is to find such a mature and cool boyfriend like that."

"I'll be mature and cool real soon, Hayi-ya!" Complained Hanbin while pouting.

"Yeah, right. I don't need you to be mature and cool anytime soon, Hanbin-ah. I love your dorkyness." Hayi smiles and pats his head attentively.

"You're the best, baby." He pinches her cheeks and kisses her nose lovingly

"Yah! Don't pinch me~ Let's go, we have another couple to be taken care for. He texted me that they're close." Hayi shows him the text message to his boyfriend.

"I don't know one of leader's obligation is to take care of their members's dates. Let's get it over with~" He sighs and stands on his position just as before.

"Anyway, do you know who's Bobby oppa new girlfriend, Hanbin-ah?"

"Well, I don't know. But he keeps on bragging about his girl, he said that she has more swag than he and I combined. Is there such girl?"

When they see Bobby is opening the door, they double checked their preparation and trying to see who is the girl. Suddenly, they look at each other when they see who's holding Bobby's hand.

-----

 

 

It's CL! 

-----

A/N: This is really it, guys. I hope you like the story. I will focus on finishing my other story. Thanks for reading, upvoting and of course commenting here~ I love you so much!!