The Aftermath.

#StayStrongHanbin

It is almost one week, and things are still bad, worse even. He stops talking to both of them. It’s no longer a whiny and sulky Hanbin. This is angry Hanbin. Hanbin would never think that his hyung would go that far to annoy him. Bobby is feeling a mixed feeling of guilty and disappointment toward his dongsaeng. As in Hayi, she’s beyond confused.

Hanbin is never an angry person. He gets upset from time to time, but never like this. He never gives silent treatment to anybody, ever! So, his action really comes as a huge surprise to their group.

“Hanbin-ah, are you okay?” Jinhwan finally tries to talk to him and hopefully can help them resolve their issues.

“Great, hyung. As always.” He answer with a plain tone and plain face. Too damn plain.

“It’s been too long. You need to talk to Jiwon and Hayi. Things won’t be resolved by themselves, you know that. We’re worried. I’m worried.”

“Nothing to worry about, hyung. I’m keeping things professional. I treat him well on stage, so I’m not ruining our performances, right?”

“I’m not talking about our performance, but our friendship, Hanbin-ah. We’ve been together for too long for both of you to break it.”

“Well, he should think about it before he did that ‘improvisation’ in MCountdown last week then.” Hanbin fakes laugh as he folds his arms.

“He has told you that he’s sorry, right?”

“Let me ask you, hyung. Would you be having this kind and considerate thought if it is your Soohyun that he’s holding in front of everyone?”

“Ummmm… Hanbin-ah, I …”

“My point exactly, hyung. I just can’t let it go, maybe not yet.”

“Please don’t take too long, Hanbin-ah. Bobby’s getting upset as well, you know. He is very disappointed that you don’t trust him enough.”

“I know that. With his ‘all-covered’ airport attire, looking so mysterious and playing it cool like a superstar. Even Jiyong-hyung doesn’t cover himself like that, when it’s clear that HE’S the star!”

“Hanbin-ah, don’t say that. You wear that covering hoodie as well, remember?”

“I know I know, I’m being y. I shouldn’t do that. Just give me time hyung, meanwhile please take care of others for me, okay?”

“Okay, I understand. If there’s anything else that I can do to help, please tell me, Hanbin-ah.”

“I will, hyung. Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. I’m going first then.” Jinhwan gets up and walks toward the door, right before he closes the door, he looks at Hanbin one more time and tell him;

“and don’t forget about your girlfriend, Soohyun told me she’s making herself busy to distract herself from thinking about you. That’s not healthy. Talk to her!”

“Okay hyung, okay.” Hanbin sighs and Jinhwan walks away.

“Hmmm…” Hanbin mumbles to himself as he opens up his phone. He finds her name and scrolls up her messages from last week.

Minnie

----- 20112014

“Are you on your way to airport yet? I look for you everywhere. You promised to wait for me until my recording is over, Hanbin-ah. Please don’t be mad, I believe he didn’t mean anything by that, Bobby-oppa is just messing around.”

“Hanbin?”

“Hanbin-ah, don’t you want to meet me before you go back to Japan?”

“Well, take care then. I miss you. When you get back we’ll talk, okay?”

“Good night, baby. You must be tired from today’s performance. Call me whenever you’re feeling better, okay?”

----- 21112014

“Good morning, today I’m going to be in Soohyunnie’s concert. You do well, okay? I miss you.”

“Hanbin-ah, are you still busy? Please pick up my calls~”

“I’m just finished with my schedule today. I overheard from Dara-onnie when she’s talking to Jiyong-oppa that you guys are doing a good job. I’m proud.”

“Good night. I hope I see you in my dream, because I miss you very much.”

----- 22112014

“Hanbin-ah, did you call me? I was still in my schedule.”

“Bobby-oppa called, he told me that both of you had an argument. Please talk to me.”

“Take care of yourself, I miss you. I hope we can spend our Saturday Night together next week.”

----- 23112014

“We won first place, and all I think about is you. I want to share this moment with you. Hanbin-ah please pick up.”

“T_______T”

----- 24112014

“Are you going home today? Can I go to your dorm today?”

“Hanbin-ah, I miss our routine talk just before we perform. It feels different to perform without you supporting me.”

“Good night. I really miss you.”

----- 25112014

"Morning, baby. I'll be in my practice room all day. If you have spare time, I'll br here, waiting for you to visit me. <3 "

When he finished reading all of her messages, he can’t help to feel guilty. How could he punish her for something she didn’t do? Not to mention ignoring her for five days. She must’ve been really sad, desperate and lonely.

“Should I call her, then?”

-----

A/N: I'm sorry please don't hate me. I don't update any of my stories this week, and update with this short chapter. Thank you for new subscriber and upvoter, I can't thank you guys enough! I love you!