Debut stage.

#StayStrongHanbin

MickeyHanbin:

Baby, I’m outside. You and Soohyun are going to our dorm with me today.

Minnie:

Okay, wait for me.

MickeyHanbin:

Always.

-----

Hayi tells Soohyun that they’ll be going to iKON’s dorm with Hanbin, which is a rare thing. He’s quite popular these days and there are possibilities that fans will notice him and create more scandal. Hayi and Soohyun are going to iKON’s dorm because their boyfriends will be going to Japan tomorrow together with Big Bang-oppas.

“Soohyunnie, Hanbin is taking us back to their dorm.”

“Well, that’s new. What’s the occasion, onnie?”

“Maybe he’s just being supportive of us. He’s been sulking all this time; it’s about time he comes around.”
He’s the charismatic leader, after all. He eventually would’ve come around sooner or later. They’re going away tomorrow anyway. Maybe he’s trying to be nice.”

“True, onnie.”

After their practice is finished, they walk toward their van. Just before Soohyun has the opportunity to open the door, someone has opened it for them, it’s Hanbin.

“Have you been waiting so long, baby?”

“No, not really. Come, wear this. You’re skirt is waaaay too short. Soohyun’s skirt is not that short. Is that your concept, being a y girl even in your practice?” He gives Hayi his coat to cover her legs, Hayi followed his request.

“Well, you know that weeks ago, Hanbin-ah. You watched us practicing this choreography, remember? I’m not a y by nature girl, so I need to be comfortable with this kind of clothing to be seen less awkward.”

“Yes, I know. I just realized how beautiful you are, and it scares me that others will be mesmerized by you.”

“Cheesy, Hanbin. You’re not Jinhwan-oppa, remember. Do I look that different from usual?”

“Yes, you are. It’s not even your live performance yet, but you’re already too cute to be held back. You’re way too beautiful today I can’t stand to watch your choreography.”

“Why is that, oppa? Did we perform clumsily?”

“No, you’re not Soohyunnie. You go and ask Jinhwan-hyung what did he think about your performance, and I bet he’ll say the same.”

“Aish, I don’t get it, Hanbin-ah.”

“You don’t need to understand it, just cuddle with me.” He pull Hayi from her seat and sit in his lap, he back hug her and kiss her cheek.

“Yah, Soohyunnie is here, Hanbin-ah.”

“De, oppa. Please wait until we’re in your dorm instead.” Soohyun pouts and tries to block the view from her eyes.

“I can’t Soohyunnie. We’ve been too busy and we'll be even busy this couple months so I want to be as intimate as I can with her every time we meet each other. I’ll miss you so much there, baby.” He pinches Hayi’s cheek and messes with her hair.
“… and after your live performance later, I don’t think it’s safe for me to let you go without me. Someone might snatch you away from me.”

 “Just when we think that you’ve finally came around, you became much worse, Kim Hanbin-ssi. Nothing to worry about, I’m here, with you. Only you.”

“Seriously, you two. I’m still here. Can you please spare me your PDA? I’m still a minor, you know?” Soohyun pouts and keeps on nagging at their romantic gesture toward each other.

“Okay, let’s go to our dorm and give Jinhwan-hyung to her so we can be all lovey dovey without her nagging.” Hanbin says playfully while sticks his tongue out.

Around 15 minutes, they’re arrived in iKON’s dorm. They go through the door, they look at someone’s figure, standing by the door. As soon as Soohyun figures who that person is, she’s running while opening her arms wide, preparing to hug him, her beloved boyfriend.

“Oppa, I miss you!”

“I miss you too, Soohyunie. How could you be prettier every day?”

“Super cheesy, oppa.”

“But I’m being honest here, you are even prettier than before. Please don’t look at other guy.”

“But I keep holding hand with Bobby-oppa in our photoshoot, are you okay with that?”

“It’s okay, Bobby knows how scary I can be when I’m angry. So he won’t try to do anything stupid.” Jinhwan says with confident, and kisses her forehead.

They walked together to their living room when other iKON members have been sitting and eating their snacks. The additional people are only Hayi and Soohyun. Hayi sat with Hanbin on her side in an armed chair, and Jinhwan sat between Soohyun and Bobby. They watched Mix and Match together.

“Yah! You don’t seem to look really happy when I enter, do you Hanbin-ah?” Hayi pouted at him and folded her arms, faking an angry face.

“You know that’s just an act, right? Don’t pout like that, baby. You look weird doing that.” Hanbin took her hand and put it around his neck and kissed her lightly, and kissed her again two seconds longer. They don’t really care that there are people looking at them.

“I’m serious; you guys really need to get a room. Go to your room, hyung! There are singles here too, you know!”

The others laugh at Junhoe’s sassy remark and continue their night together. Around 1 am, Hanbin and Jinhwan took both girls home and said goodbye one more time to them. They felt so sorry not being able to support them for their debut stage.

-----

Their debut stage is prepared and they’ve been standing anxiously at the backstage of Inkigayo. Hanbin and other iKON members are already in Osaka with BigBang-oppas. He called her last night and calms her nervousness until she felt asleep. Right before they’re called, she received another text message from Hanbin.

MickeyHanbin

Good luck, babe. I can’t wait to watch your performance. Do your best. You ARE different, and I love you.

Minnie

Thank you, Hanbin-ah. Good luck for today as well. I love you too.

After her debut performance that went really well, she and Soohyun rushing to their waiting room and videocalled their boyfriend together. When Hanbin picked up the phone, they saw an empty concert dome with a lot of people setting up things.

“Hi there, how’s your performance?”

“It went really well. How about your rehearsal? You look really busy”

“Well, we are rehearsing right now, but I’m not that busy. Hey everyone, it’s Hayi and Soohyun, say Hi!” After Hanbin told others that we’re on the phone, they swarmed at him and greeted us together. Hanbin gave the phone to Jinhwan next and he talked to Soohyun for a moment, then she gave the phone back.

“You should go back to your rehearsal, baby. I’m waiting for you to return home.”

“Me too, I can’t wait, see you so-” Before Hanbin got his chance to finish his goodbye words, Bobby stole the phone and talk to Hayi.

“Don’t wait fot him, Hayi-ya. Oppa will be there for our collaboration performance soon. I”ll take care of you better than Hanbin does. Same to you too, Soohyunie.”

“Yah, Kimbab! You want to die?” Hanbin’s yelling his lungs out and run toward Bobby. Bobby just dropped the phone and ran for his life.

“Sorry for my immature hyungs, noona.” Junhoe picked up the phone and bow at Hayi.

“You don’t look like a maknae at all, Junhoe-ya. Take care of them for me, arra?”

“Okay, good luck”

“Yep, you guys too. See you later” Then Hayi hang up, and looked at Soohyun with a playful smile and giggled together.

“Boys.”

-----

A/N: I'm very very very sorry, guys. I don't have time to write these week, please dont hate me. T_____T
Anw, I like Hi Suhyun MV very much!!! Bobby looks so handsome as well. Thank God for Jisoo, so the girls can go back to Hanbin and Jinhwan. :P