Not Jealous.

#StayStrongHanbin

It’s another failure in Suhyun plan. Jinhwan doesn’t even seem to be bothered about their flirty acts in Inkigayo stage. It makes her upset and felt unloved. She gets angry instead, throwing tantrum to his brother and Hayi, also messing up their practice by being distracted all the time. She never shows it in front of Jinhwan, though. She wants him to know her to be a sweet, kind and understanding girl, not an immature and cranky kid.

ChanJjome is inviting you to a group chat.”

Jinny is joining the chat room”

ChanJjome

Hi there hyung!

Minnie

Annyeong, Jinhwan-oppa!

Jinny

Hi there, you two. What’s up? This is unusual.

ChanJjome

We need help hyung, your girlfriend will be ruining our next concert! >,<
Please help me do something, hyung~

Minnie

She even got distracted in our live broadcast, thank God there are no major mistakes.

Jinny

What is the problem? She seems to be fine.
I talk to her just now, actually.

ChanJjome

She got upset because you’re not jealous at her and Bobby’s interaction.

Jinny

… and that is bad, because?

ChanJjome

She’s still a baby, hyung. She wanted you to act like Hanbin, making big deal out of it as it that prove his love for Hayi.

Minnie

Yah, Chanyuk! That’s my boyfriend you’re talking about.

ChanJjome

Oops, I forgot. But you get my point, Hayi-ya.

Minnie

Okay then, back to topic. Chanyuk is right, oppa.
Suhyun’s upset that you’re not even show even the slightest uneasiness.

Jinny

Hmmm, is that so?

Minnie

Maybe she’s just being insecure.

ChanJjome

Not to mention being a baby.

Minne

Yah! That’s your sister you’re talking about!

ChanJjome

But that’s the fact. Help us, Jinhwan-hyung.
Do something to lighten her mood, for all of our sake.

I don’t want sajangnim to yell at us for being unprofessional.

Jinny

So, what are you considering I should do?

MickeyHanbin is joining the chat room”

ChanJjome

Hayi-ya, what are you doing inviting him?

Minnie

It’s okay, Chanhyuk. Hanbin can give us ideas too, you know?

MickeyHanbin

So, is this about Suhyun wanting Jinhwan-hyung to be jealous?

Jinny

Precisely. What do you suggest I should do, Hanbin-ah?

MickeyHanbin

Do you want to play jealous in front of her?

Minnie

Right now? It’s already one week after the performance, Hanbin-ah. Is it kind of too late now?
It might seems forced.

ChanJjome

Or even better, make her regret her plan to want you be jealous, be as jealous as possible and be angry at her instead.

MickeyHanbin

Sometimes I forget that you’re his biological brother, really.

ChanJjome

Tough love, you know. Tough love.

Jinny

Well, I think I should just explain to her that not being jealous has nothing to do with loving someone. How about that?
I don’t really like to lie to her, though.

MickeyHanbin

Cheesy hyung, you’re being cheesy.

Jinny

Say as you want, Hanbin-ah. But I don’t want to make her sad. But I don’t like her to be upset all the time.

Minnie

Actually it’s all up to you, oppa. We will respect any decision that you do.
All we want is for Suhyun to be happy again.

Jinny

I understand, I’ll see what I can do. Thank you guys.

ChanJjome

We should be the one thanking you, hyung.

Jinny

Aish, you shouldn’t say that. Ah anw, Hanbinnie where are you right now?
We’ll begin practice in 10 minutes.

MickeyHanbin

I’ll be there in 5, hyung. I’m in Hayi’s practice room right now.

ChanJjome

Yah! Stop being all lovey dovey!!

MickeyHanbin

Find yourself your own girlfriend, then.
Do you want me to introduce you do someone? Dara noona is off limit, arra!

ChanJjome

Aish, this kid. I’m out. Thanks again Jinhwan-hyung. I owe you one.

“ChanJjome is leaving the chat room”

Jinny

I’m off too. See you in 5 minutes, Hanbinnie. Bye, Hayi-ya! :D

“Jinny is leaving the chat room”

Jinhwan call his girlfriend straight away, he wants to make her happy, not the other way around.

“Annyeong, jagi. Where are you right now?”

“I’m in my practice room, oppa. Hayi-onnie and Chanhyuk-oppa is very busy with themselves for the last 15 minutes, I am lonely.”

“Oh my baby, cheer up. Maybe they have something important to do. Anyway, what are you doing tonight?”

“Nothing really oppa, what’s up?”

“I want to take you out tonight, do you want to go to that cute café nearby our building? I heard that they sell really cute and delicious pastry. I know that you like sweets. After that we can go to watch movie at your place, since it's too cold and I don't want you to be sick.”

“I want it, oppa! You know me so well~”

“That’s what you do when you love someone, Suhyunnie. You know what their favorites are just to make them happy.”

“… umm, thank you oppa. I’m so happy. So when will we meet?”

“How about around 7 pm, I’ll pick you up after practice.”

 “Call! I’ll wait for you, oppa. See you later! I love you~~~”

“I love you to, jagi. Practice well, okay. So you can leave early.”

“Okaaay, annyeong oppa!”

“Annyeong~”

He ended his phonecall and all of the sudden he receives text message from Chanhyuk.

ChanJjome

“Thanks hyung, it’s working already!”

Jinny

“Anytime, take care of your sister for me.”

-----

A/N: Please don't hate me!!!! It's been a year since my last update (old joke, I know), long time no see guys! I've just back from Seoul!! I got to see our Papa YG!! Too bad I don't see other YG artists, though. I hope I'll update constantly once I settled my errands and tasks.

Anw, I cant seem to imagine Jinhwan being jealous, I dont know why. :P