Hayi's teaser.

#StayStrongHanbin

A/N: I promise you this is my last sequel of this story. I just can't contain myself with this two. >//////<
This is short and full of fluff. Please bear with me.

-----

Minnie

I’m in your dorm.
Open the door, Hanbin-ah.

MickeyHanbin

No.

Minnie

I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about the concept.
Please open the door, I miss you.

MickeyHanbin

No.

Minnie

Baby, don’t do that to me. I brought you Pringles~~
they’re all lonely and sad that you are not here to take them.

MickeyHanbin

….. No.

Minnie

Baby, I’m tired and I haven’t slept yet. Don’t you care about me?

MickeyHanbin

…...

Minnie

Your members are worried about you. I’m worried about you.
What makes you so worked up about, really?

MickeyHanbin

…..
You.

Minnie

Hanbin-ah, what do you want me to do?

MickeyHanbin

Ask me.

Minnie

What do you want me to ask you?

MickeyHanbin

What makes me mad.

Minnie

Didn’t all of us ask you about that already?

MickeyHanbin

No. You concluded stuffs.

Minnie

Oh baby, I’m sorry.
Do you want to talk about it outside? I want to talk to you. Can you help me with that?

MickeyHanbin

….. Okay.

-----

Hanbin opens up his bathroom door and looking strainght at Hayi that’s been waiting for him. She looks really worried as she takes his hand.

“Let’s talk in your room.”

“….. okay” and he follows Hayi quietly until they arrived to his bedroom. They sit in the bed and look into each others’ eyes.

“So, now you can tell me what makes you mad.”

“I’m not jealous of Bobby, not anymore, though.”

“Hmmm, okay.”

“I just don’t like the way you dressed in your teaser, it’s too revealing. I prefer you with coat and blazer.”

“Okay.”

“… and I also don’t like the fact that I became an immature brat. I don’t know what’s gotten into me, but I stopped being rational when it’s about you.”
“I am all moody, cranky, cheesy, and whiny. I don’t like it, but I just can’t help it.”

“Hanbin-ah, don’t you know how happy you make me feel when you say that?”

“… EH?”

“You care about me too much that it clouded your judgments. That’s not a great thing, though. But the fact that you do warms my heart.”
“We’ll work on that, meanwhile I’ll play ‘BI the charismatic leader’ for a while until you can take it back, okay baby?”

“… Okay. I’m so sorry, Hayi-ya. I’m such a baby.”

“As long as you’re only being like this with me. Deal?”

“Deal!” Hanbin kisses her forehead and both of her cheeks.
“But, I tend to be whiny when I demand something from Chanwoo. Is that okay, or should I stop?”

“It’s okay, he’s your precious maknae, though.” Then they laugh together.

“Hanbin-ah, I’m sleepy. I haven’t slept, and someone’s locked himself in the bathroom again, so I have to sacrifice my sleeping time.” She points at him playfully while lays herself in his bed.

“You can sleep here, baby. Do you want me to accompany you?” He gives her a sly grin.

“No, I need to sleep, like really sleeping, and I know what you intend to do, Kim Hanbin-ssi!”
“Out, out!” She took his hand and dragged him out of the room.

“You can’t lock me out here all alone while you’re sleeping right in front of me like that.”

“I won’t ever do that to you, baby. Here are your Pringles. Be a good boy and let me sleep for 3 hours. I love you, Hanbin-ah. Bye.” She kissed him lightly and closed the door right in front of his face, securely locked it.

-----

MickeyHanbin

Baby, seriously. Let me in.

Minnie

No.

MickeyHanbin

I miss you.

Minnie

No.

MickeyHanbin

Yah! Don’t copy my moves!

Minnie.

Well, two can play that game, baby. I’ll sleep now, bye.

-----