POLL + APOLOGY

Strumming on heartstrings is not allowed

Hello everyone! I'm not sure how many of you are still here as it's been almost an entire year... I haven't been updating since half a year before my national exams and after I completed my exams, I was busy with work and college applications etc (I managed to get into my dream school and will be studying music in the UK from September 2016! ^^), so I kinda lost the spark and inspiration to continue this fic. Hence I am here to sincerely apologise to all of you, especially those who have been waiting. Sorry, and thank you for supporting this fic for such a long time. I've been working on another one requested by my friend, and I feel like I'm ready to start writing a lot again.

 

But being a reader and seeing from the chapter statistics as well, I know that it's easy to lose interest in a fic. So I'd like to know if you guys would want me to continue this fic! I will definitely do my best to really complete it nicely. If about half of my subscribers respond that they would like me to continue, I will update this asap. :)

 

I also welcome comments regarding suggestions for this fic or new fic suggestions. I hope to start interacting with you all again, I've missed everyone here!