Welcome Earth Creatures

Strands of Tomorrow

S

HONGBIN's POV

When we were little aliens, Hakyeon and I were intimately close. His belief on families faded after many years until he got promoted as the Lunar Jekyll Council’s commanding officer. We did have a hard time struggling to survive in our planet. We almost died; the elder aliens treated us like slaves, but I know it was a part of our training. One time, a Woollim 67/80 spacecraft arrived in our planet.

Two unidentified space sailors got out of that shuttle. They have a soft covering on their heads which made it vague for me to identify who the creatures were. They saw me and Agent Ravi gazing into the pool of lava, which is our only source of food to keep us alive. They said that they were humans, and then the creatures spoke to us.

 “Greetings to you aliens. We come in peace. We are astronauts from the planet Earth and we study intergalactic orbits and other planets.” One of the creature said.

"We actually got here by accident. We landed farther than where we were supposed to be headed. We won’t be harming anyone; we’ll just examine the some of the areas for our research back home.” The other one stated. 

They stayed in Planet Hyde for quite a long time. They have studied the vicinity of our planet, how aliens like us lived our daily lives, and what we eat to stay alive. As their stay in our planet became a little longer, they also taught us about their life on earth. They introduced us the audio log we now use to record our daily happenings.

We called the two astronauts mom and dad, since that’s what they told us to call them. Hakyeon was particularly close to Dad. One time, we were at the underground of Camp Hyde which became our hideout to prevent mom and dad from being seen, and mom was teaching me how to draw while Dad and Agent Rovix were playing and dad was teaching him how to handle a device called Jelpi 0620 which they use back in Earth to navigate the places they go to or search anything they would like to have knowledge on. Until one day the Royal Ravi, together with the council, knew that we were being taken care of extraterrestrial mortals of Earth, slaughtered Dad without any hesitation. We don’t know how they found out about them, but that was very drastic.

They believed that mom and dad were corrupting our minds and upbringing. It was so traumatic on Hakyeon's part, that after that incident he kept on crying. Mom tried to console him even though her heart was aching as well, but he just pushed her away.

One day, I heard one of the members of the council that they would slay Mom next. I was so worried that I told Mom to go back to Earth as soon as possible. At first she didn’t want to leave us.

“I’ll be alright, Mom. Stay safe, I will take care of Hakyeon" I said. 

She gave me a picture of her with dad and few strands of her hair. Knowing that this would help us locate her with the Jelpi 0620. 

“I don’t have anything to give you besides these. I will always keep you two in my heart. I hope we’ll see each other soon.” She uttered. 

After that, she left and I saw Hakyeon running towards the spaceship, but it already flew away. Ever since mom left, his attitude changed. It’s quite complicated, most of the time he’s mad but really, I can’t blame him through all the pains that we’ve been through. But that ended my close ties with Hakyeon. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It quite saddens me that I think few people will appreciate this fanfic because there's no love line :(

And even if I would, they would even bother because there isn't a "romance" in the tag.

Anyway, I'll continue to do this~

 

AND PLEASE! HELP VIXX REACH 2 MILLION VIIEWS FOR THE ERROR MV! Watch only from RealVIXX Channel!

Thank you!

Please subscribe and leave your comments^^