Meeting Leo

Strands of Tomorrow

Manila, Philippines – Planet Earth (Arcade)

N's POV

We passed through the portal and got out the machine. We saw the creature insert a coin as well. It seems like every machine in this place will function if you insert a coin into it.

We realized that we were already standing in front of him. Everything in this so-called “arcade” froze down. All of the creatures were on hold except the one who inserted the coin.

“Greetings to you, a creature from earth.” Hongbin said. 

He gave us a strange look and there, he forcefully raised his right hand with his 5 fingers, signaling us to stop and not to go near him.

“Don’t be scared, my friend. We need your help.” I told the earth creature

Without any emotions, he just walked away but I pulled him back and said

“Don’t even try, don’t even….” 

“Enough! Don’t be harsh on that creature, N! We need him alright?!” Hongbin exclaimed as I tried to calm down. 

“Okay, but why would I even help aliens like you?" The creature said.

"I am N, the commanding officer for this mission in order to save our planet, so you will have to help us or else, I will abduct you.”

“You don’t need to say that you’re scaring the creature! Stop talking like that, it won’t help us, believe me.” Hongbin negated. 

“Apologies earth creature. Please, help us save our planet.”

The earth creature’s hairs on the skin are standing up. That’s odd. I know we don’t look pleasing to their eyes. We have one big eye, yes only one, gray skin and have sharped claws. Our noses are hardly seen and not as big or as pointed as theirs. I already expected the creature’s reactions to be like that. 

“Greetings again earth creature. I’m called Hongbin and this is N. We are from the Planet Hyde. We’re here because we’re currently having low supply of lava which is our main source of food. N's friend Hyuk said that the perfect source is Mt. Mayon. Can you bring us there?"

In Planet Hyde, a part of our training for the Mission Invincible was to shift from one form to another. The council provided us a device called Neutron A4 for this function. So Agent Rovix and I activated our shape-shifting ability and tried to imitate the creature’s features.

The boy stuttered as he saw us shape-shift.

"Uhm, my name is Leo...."

“Nice to meet you Leo, so are you up to help us? We’re going to give you a reward! Do you want gold? Power? Whatever it is that you want, we can give it to you.”

I boasted while this little guy thinks all over his head to decide what he could get in return.

“I just want to talk to my mother…that’s it”

“Mother?” Hongbin asked. 

“Yes, mother. That’s what we call our female parents."  Leo replied

"Parents? What are they?” I asked. 

"Parents are the persons we owe for our life. They are the reason why people are existing. My mom and dad married and so, they have me. Sadly, even before I was born, my dad already died so I wasn't able to meet him. My mom took care of me very well even if she's a single parent. If it wasn't for her sickness, she would have live longer."

I saw Leo’s face drop down as he talked about his mom.

“Well, then I’ll use my device to contact souls….If you would help us? Is it a deal?” Hongbin said. 

“For Real? You can do that?? Of course! It’s a deal!“ 

“What do we do now? But oh, excuse me..”

I said as I turned away with my Jelpi 0620.

“Do you have money? We need a plane ride from Manila to Bicol. After that, we need to take a ride again in order to get near the volcano. And oh, I assume that you have all the things we need…” Leo said.

“We don’t have anything, but we can make them! Yes, we’re all set for this mission. You don’t need to worry.” Hongbin said ecstatically. 

____________________________________________________________

WAAAAAAH TAEKWOON'S SO HOT IN HERE TT_______TT

I hope you liked the Leo chapter~

Please subscribe and leave comments ^0^//

Few more chapters and this fic is over :(

'TIl next update teehee

jalgayoooooo!!!