The Lunar Jekyll Council

Strands of Tomorrow

 

My name is Hakyeon, born from the farthest planet from the sun; the Planet Hyde. I  have a twin brother called Hongbin. He is clever beyond any Jekyll creature I have known. Though we are twins, we aren't alike and I don’t consider him as my brother. We are orphans since the very day we realized what this planet was. Extraterrestrial mortals who study our kind told me that we originally have families, according to them it’s a nomenclature for creatures that belong together and share love with each other, just like what they call theirs in planet Earth. There‘s a wall image of the Jekyll Clan in the underground of Camp Hyde, where the Jekyll aliens train for the Mission Invincible, that dates to antiquity; which shows a male and a female who are holding Jekyll creatures in between them. But I still doubt that proof, for I firmly believe that from the day of our inception, we are all destined to be the lunar warriors of Planet Hyde, and that’s what the Royal Ravi had instilled in our minds from the very beginning. 

**sound of an alarm**

 

“Brother, sorry to disturb you but the alarm’s on. Let’s go now; we need to train for our mission.” Hongbin said. 

 

“Brother? I’m the commanding officer for this mission. I’m not deaf, I heard the alarm. You don’t need to notify me or tell me what to do. I’ll go there myself.”

 

“Apologies, N. I meant no disrespect. I’ll go ahead." Then Hongbin left. 

After that, I went in my quarters. All of the Jekylls aliens have their own audio log. We record anything we want to for our daily entries. For this day, I recorded my stand on the Matonomic clan and on what the so-called “families” are for me. I find it nonsensical. That’s all for my audio log for the first day, we still have a training for our top mission.

"Greetings! This is N, the commanding officer of the Lunar Jekyll Council for the Mission Invincible. Nothing much happened today, but until now I feel so pleased to have my stand in the Jekyll Clan. That's all for my audio log today, we still have a training for our top mission." I ended my recording for today. 

The training in Camp Hyde was stressful! But I cannot complain due to the fact that the Royal Ravi said that we should do extra effort to train, so as to be prepared for the mission. Thankfully, Hyuk is in my team. And the end of every training, we would do our chants. 

“Klaatu Barada Nikto Jekyll clan.”  The Royal Ravi said. 

 

“Klaatu Barada Nikto Royal Matoki.”  The Jekyll aliens replied. 

“The Cosmic Nourishment Sector of the Jekyll Council has urgently informed us that our lava supply had already abated beyond what we had imagined, and this could lead to the possibility of a widespread hunger across the whole Planet Hyde. In line with this dilemma, our commanding officer, N has been assigned to find remedies to increase our lava supply immediately; otherwise, many citizens of the Planet Hyde will die of hunger. You may now proceed to your quarters.” The Royal Ravi announced. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!! This is my first sci-fi fic and I hope you'll all enjoy it! 

 I was thinking if I would still put love lines or??? Well then please leave your comments and suggestions!

141104 #ERROR5thWIN I'M SO PROUD OF VIXX!!! Guys keep on streaming the ERROR MV okay?

AND BTW! ANTICIPATE IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS WHY I USE N AND HAKYEON ALTERNATELY ^0^/