Chapter 3

Looking Beyond the Surface
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Sehun continued walking down the halls hand in hand, while he would occasionally point out where each of your classes were. It turns out you two had a lot of the classes together, including homeroom. You were glad that you had a friend like him, one you could always count on.

 

After you two had finished your mini tour (which consisted mostly of Sehun pointing out the "coolest" hangout spots), he showed you where your locker was.

 

"After you put your stuff in here I have two more places to show you, ara?" He explained as he leaned against the locker next to yours. You glanced down at your leather wristwatch. 7:55!!!!! Five minutes before class!!!! Aishh this kid really wants to give me a bad rep on my first day...

 

Taking your materials for your homeroom class out of your locker, you stared at him in disbelief.

 

"Yah!!! Are you crazy?!?! You could've shown me those places instead of those pointless hangout spots!! It's not like I'm ever going to have a use for them!!!" You yelled, clearly frustrated by this annoying friend you have.

 

"Aishh some people would kill to know where me and the guys hangout," he said while running his hand through his disheveled hair in exasperation. "You never appreciate anything I do for you." His bottom lip jutted out to form a pout, making it pointless to stay mad at him.

 

"Look Sehunnie the bell is going to ring soon...I can't be late for my first class," you said, giving him a genuine smile while ruffling his hair. "Show me at lunch, arasso."

 

"Okay, but you still have to meet the guys, so don't take too long putting your stuff away."

 

"Neh oppa, lets just go to class now."

 

"Okay," he grabbed your hand again and dragged you down the hall towards your homeroom class with a smile plastered on his face. "I can't wait until lunch! I saved the best two places for last! Sulyeonnie, you're gonna love me forever!"

 

"Whatever..."

 

 

You two entered the classroom only to be met with twenty pairs of eyes locked on your entwined hands. Confusion hit as you followed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter