⑺ let's cut the distance

"She" was A BOY

Until the end of the day JungWon still attach to Amber making her feel even more awkward. He even insist to accompany Amber to her place but of course she refused it with all her might. Arriving at her place she just feel so tired and so she dozed off. The next morning, she found herself still having the same clothes she wore yesterday, she felt so dirty and quickly go taking a bath. Today is Saturday and she luckily have no class, she's planning to visit her Grandparents. Dressing up as neat as she can be she take off and for the first time walk to the bus stop. Her grandparents house about 5 stops from her place, when she arrive there are just some people in the bus stop that like always looking to her with confuse face. Amber just ignore everything and when the bus come she just cooly ride on even the driver also looking to her with such surprised expression plus people in the bus. Why are people always staring to me here? Am I that wrong having this feature?

About 2 stops before Amber's grandparents house, she recognize a boy thatjust enter the bus. "JungWon?" the boy surprise find Amber in the bus. "Oh, hi! What are you doing? I mean where are you going," she's a bit regret now for greeting him because however the awkwardness won't just get away from her. "Uh..., to visit my grandparents,"
"Oh really? May I come with you?"
"Wh-what-?! A-aren't you going somewhere?"
"Yeah, to meet up with friends but actually I don't really want to. Besides meeting your grandparents seems more interesting!"
"Y-yah!"
"They won't mind right?"
he give her his smirk and with that Amber just can give up. She didn't realize people in the bus staring at them and even the person behind Amber is eavesdropping over their conversation.

They arrive at a not-so-big-but-cozy house that painted white with plants surrounded it making it look like house in movies even though it's just Amber's grandparents houese. "We're here," she simply said it to JungWon who tag along and now even cling to her arm. "Yah, would you stop that habit? People would mistaken us," JungWon giving her his grin, "Mistake as what? A couple? Then I'm the girl?" he chuckle relaxedly as he said the last line. "Are you that used to this kind of stuff? Well, but I'm not so please let go of my arm," without waiting JungWon reaction she release her arm then ring the bell quickly. Amber's grandmother the one out and happily run to the front. "Oh! Our Amber is here! Oh who is this pretty young man?" truthfully Amber was so surprise and so does JungWon, because no one will recognize him as a boy in one glance but this is Amber's grandmother who have a grandaughter look like a boy, no wonder she can differ him easily. "He's my classmate, JungWon. I met him on bus and he insist to come with me," without any worries she said everything making JungWon a bit annoyed. "Oh! It's fine!! I'm so happy to meet Amber's friend!" JungWon now feel happy by Amber's grandmother reaction, as she open the gate she hug JungWon motherly, he's a bit surprised bu he just hug back.

Unlike their grandparents, Amber still feeling uneasy being around with JungWon. "So you're one of our grandaughter's friend?" Amber's grandfather open the conversation while they sit in the living room sipping tea while JungWon gulp down his orange juice and Amber just starring him with a glass of water in her hand. "I'm her first friend actually! She thought I'm a girl!" he said everything with such relaxed expression as if there's nothing wrong with what he said. "You're so pretty for a boy," Amber's grandfather then chuckle himself. They sink in such comfortable conversations talking about Amber's college life, JungWon told almost everything incuding the part he's friending Amber with him. Amber's grandfather look happier and tap his shoulder while saying, "Well then, please take care of my grandaughter, I think you understand her situation better than anyone," JungWon give him the nicest smile ever, "Sure, grandpa," and the moment he said 'grandpa' Amber burst out the water she just gulp down.

"Yah! What are you intend to do?" Amber glare to JungWon for the first time after what happened in her grandparents house. "What do you mean? I'm just trying to be your friend like I said to everyone," Amber just look to him with such disbelief expression. "Whatever you think know I have the responsibility to take care you," he grin and link his arm to Amber again. "What are you doing?" she quickly toss off his arm, people who passing by just looking to them then giggle. "Hey! Why are you so mean to me?" he chuckle himself. "I already drop you off the bust station already, so see you!" she ignore his words and walk away. "Hey wait!" he run back to her. "What again?"
"May I come to your place?"
"What? No!"
"Why? I'll tell your grandparents about it,"
"JungWon-ssi, aren't you going to some important other place since you hopped on the bus earlier?"
"No! I just hopped to the bus to travel around since I bored and I found you! Anyway, what's with you calling me with such honorific?" he wrap his arm to her shoulder making Amber's face heating up but he didn't realize it. "Get off me!" she suddenly speak in English while pushing him away. He just chuckle again when see she's walking away with such flushed face. "Is that because of me? Oh, she's so interesting,"

✎------------------------------------------------------------
ugh finally update this (;w;)! YOU GUISEEE SAW LAST CHRISTMAS OPPA OPPA PERFORMANCE WHERE AMBER IS THEREEE OMGEEE GEE GEE GEE GEE GEEEEEEE *cough* *take a deep breath* yeah it was pretty much mind blowing for me eheheheh and yeah lemme fill these lines just about this hehehe
2qut0zs.jpg
thank you for everyone subscribe, reading and comment! Enjoy this gif ne? Hehe♥