⑶ the new talk of the town

"She" was A BOY

Oddly enough the whole class didn't giggle but start to murmur to each other even loudly. "Class!" the lecturer snap make everyone stop murmuring, but not two girls that sat in her other side still giggling. "Eonnie! You must so surprised!" the one with blonde hair said betweem her laughs. "Yah! Don't be rude like that, you should stop laughing first!" the other one with wavy black long hair tapping her friend shoulder then turn away to laugh again. "Luna, Krystal! You both should stop laughing first!" the person who just make her jumped off the seat sounding again with his totally-man voice. "Ah, sorry if I surprised you," he gave her a smile, make him even look prettier. "N-no! I should be the one apologizing to you!" Amber said as about to bow. "That's fine! I'm used to this!" she's totally surprised by his words. "Yeah, right eonnie! You should used to Jung Won-oppa's prettiness, hehe," the blonde girl said while showing her big smile with her white teeth. Jung Won just giggling then he introduce Amber to the girls beside her, "They're Luna and Krystal. Luna is the blonde one while Krystal is the long black-haired one. They originally our junior but since they're grades are excellent they can attend some of our classes," both of the girls give Amber a wave and smiles. "I used to live in States too, if there something I can help just let me know!" the girl names Krystal suddenly speak English to her. "Krystal-ah! Don't talk in English!! I barely understand!!" Luna shrug her shoulder to Krystal causing her giggling again. Odd enough their lecturer didn't pay attention to them.

"Oh no! We'll separate for the next schedule!" Luna shriek as they leaving the class. "Don't worry! We'll meet again while lunch right, Jung Won-oppa?" Krystal try to calm her friend by pat her shoulder. "Sure! See you there!" then those two girls leaving them behind, make the situation awkward between Amber and him. "Shall we go?" he give Amber a friendly smile. "U-uh, sure," looking to her awkward expression he can't help but chuckle. "Hey, don't be that awkward! If you feeling guilty because you thought I was a girl that's totally fine! I lived by that everyday!" Amber slowly looking to him like don't believe what she just hear. "You don't mind that??" this time Jung Won to her from head to toe. "I think you got the same treat, aren't you?" a mischievous smile start to appear on his lips. To surprise him Amber's face get hard, then he arealize it's offended her. "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to," but still Amber's face didn't change and so they end up sit to each other awkwardly. Odd enough Amber still sit beside him. Finally when the class end Jung Won try to speak and pull out a smile, "Let's go to the cafeteria!" Amber stare at him blankly. "Eh?" that's the only word come out from . "Weren't you agree to had lunch with me, Luna and Krystal earlier?" again Amber just stare blankly to him. "Come on, they already waiting for us," he take Amber's arm make her a bit surprise. Amber have no choice but let him make her stand up then walking out from the class. "Oh! Eonnie! Oppa! You both finally out!!" Luna greet them, apparently she already standing there since her class already done. "Krystal already in the cafetaria with Sulli!" she said as cling to Amber's arm. She was a bit taken away by this girl friendliness but she's just act cool.

Arriving at the cafeteria, Krystal waving to them with a big smile. Beside her there's another girl with a black long hair tied in ponytails. Her eyes are big and bright she looks younger than anyone. "Finally you are all here!" Krystal said when they all sit down. Luna sit beside her and that bright-eyed girl, left amber sit beside Jungwon in the other side. "This is Sulli! She's originally Krystal's classmate but because of her smart brain she left her out!!" Luna introduce her to Amber. "Nice to meet you, eonnie!" she give her a cheerful smile. Amber just awkwardly nod to her, she gain friends in her first day and it's something awesome since she almost loose her will to continue her education. They are all nice people but she still feel she's a stranger between them. As the cafeteria get more crowded people start to notice Amber's appearance and again people start to murmuring. By accident Amber heard one of them said, "Yah, who's that person sitting beside Jung Won? I don't know we have to address them 'he' or 'she', man," the boy beside him answered, "Yah! You're too loud look now thr one you're talking staring to us!" then they look away as if nothing happen. "Just ignore them," Krystal suddenly talk to her. "They always like that, what's wrong for being look like a gir or a boy? You are you, right?" she give her another smile. Amber stare to her deeply, she's surprised how such young girl can be that mature. "Thank you," that's all she can said after getting stunned.

She finally reach home, she throw herself to bed then sigh all along. What a day... she came to Korea with a big depression left out in her heart. She become unlike her usual self that's carefree and chatter-y. She's being more quite since she came here, she even didn't protest when Jung Won held her arm, maybe she still think him as a 'girl' she thought him before. But that murmuring people behind her back annoy her so much since people in State just being cool with ehr appearance. She end up open her laptop and log on to her Skype. She smile as she saw Vic's username there. "Victoria!!" she scream happily when she saw her sleepy face appear on her monitor. "Ah, Amber! Finally! It's already midnight here!" she yawn. She giggle and happiness finally fill her. She spend some hours talk about how's her first day. Victoria so happy heard she got friends and told her to treat them nicely. She almost fall from her chair when Amber told her about Jung Won. "Oh my! A guy who look a girl and people usually mistaken him?? He's just like your male version!!" Amber can saw Vic banging her hand to the desk while laughing hard. "No!!! He's okay with people mistaken him like that," she pouted. "Ahahah, but still!! He might be destined with you, hun, since he's in the same situation with you!!" Vic continue laughing but Amber gulp down as she heard what Vic says. He is...in the same situation with me after all...
✎----------------------------------------
HI!!! FFFUUUU sorry just updateeee thank you for 250+ views!! I'm surprised more people write this fic more than my fic with SJ boys lol ♥ but THANK YOUUUUUUSSSS (>ω<) anywhoo~ I heard Invincible Youth season 2 will have Amber?!?! ZOMG YES PLEASE I love that show so much since its started!! Oh yeah you guys should know something! I almost forgot f(x)'s magnae is Krystal!! I felt bad for Sulli;;; but however this is how they end up in college...lmao even sulli haven't finish high school yet *cough* I think Jjongie-I mean Jonghyun will appear in the next chapter 8D what will he doing? ;3 see you in next chapter!! Thank you for everyone reading, commenting and subsrcibing! I LOVE YA THOUSAND TIMES /glomp