⑸ the wrong circle

"She" was A BOY

"I thought you're a senior?" Amber try to ignore the girls that stare to her angrily and muttering as Jonghyun walks at her left side while JungWon at the other side. "Yeah, but I took a break last year so here I am now! Besides I want to see JungWon!" he playfully wink at JungWon. "Yah! Stop that! We're not in high school anymore!" Jonghyun switch his position to JungWon and wrap his arms around JungWon's shoulder again. Amber can heard the girls are squealing, "Yah! What's with your two?" she look to them disgustedly. "Ahahah, sorry my bad! We've been like this since high school!" they walk to the empty seats at the middle row where not so many students there. "High School?"
"Yes, we both went to the same high school! His popularity of his rpetty face was a big hit ! Every boys in the school try to hitting on him even they already knew his gender, while girls envying his pretty face! I was part of student organization back then, so to prevent any kind of something bad mught happened I always tag along him. They start to think I'm going out with him or something!"
"Going out?? You mean-?"
"Yes! Haha, but the good thing is numbers of boys try to hitting him totally decrease and if there's one of them brave enough to flirt I'll wrap my arms like this and they'll just go away,"
Amber's eyes bulge out and she can't say anything, "Yah, what's with your face? I was popular to back then too anyway! hehe,"
"Stop that, you narcissistic senior! Just study well!"
JungWon slap his shoulder while Amber can hear the girls' squeal getting louder. Seems everyone already familiar to this scene already. Amber about to asking that but she see the lecturer already walking in. "Guys! You better stop that, the class is starting," instead she scold them and odd enough they stop and JungWon move from his chair to Amber's side, so now Amber sit between JungWon and Jonghyun. Secretly, Amber glancing to the girls and they are all like gasping and saying that's so unfair, even one of them pointing to her. I think I'm in the wrong circle...

The class finally ended, Amber about run away from those two boys because all time in the class the girls behind her back just can stop talking about those two boys. She's fantasizing about them and ignore Amber's presence. She keep distracted since they talk in such volume, Amber pretty much sure both of the subjects can heard them but they just cool about it. As she standing up she feel a hand grab her arm. "Where are you going?" that was JungWon, he clear his things quickly with just one hand and put everything to his light brown bag. "Uh..., to the next class?" she look away to hide her nervousness as her running away plan totally failed. "I'm coming too! I'm coming too!" Jonghyun grab Amber's another arm make her lean closer to him. "Yah! Who ask you to come?? Your schedule is different, huh?" JungWon tackle Jonghyun's hand from Amber's arm and quickly walking to the door with his hand still on Amber's arm. She can see Jonghyun pout for a while before the girls surrounding him and all chirping around him. The next class Amber is alone with JungWon, somehow she feel she's more awkward with JungWon than when she with Jonghyun earlier. The reaction of the class was pretty much same as before. "Sit beside me," JungWon pat the chair next to him, Amber who originally want to avoid sitting beside him now have no choice but sit there. Looking to her expression he can read that she's not comfortable with the situation. "I thought Krystal already told you to just ignore them," Amber look to him puzzled not knowing what his mean. "You're already our friends now, don't act awkward like that to me!" he throw him his sweet smile make her even feel more awkward.

When the lunch time arrive, she end up sitting with JungWon, Krystal, Luna, and Sulli again. Jonghyun also join them but he's a bit late because of his class schedule. JungWon spit out how Jonghyun molested him to Krystal and she just laughing all the way, se even almost choke her food because of that. Luna also laughing with her, Amber discovered Krystal, Luna, and Sulli went to the same junior high school with JungWon, they knew Jonghyun by JungWon and that's how their friendship built. Amber feel like an intruder of their friendship but they always treat her nicely and unlike the other people who keep staring at her or wondering she's a girl or a boy, like the other people just murmuring over her and even didn't try to get knowing her. Maybe being friends with them isn't something wrong. "Eonnie, you seems more quite today!" Luna surprise her when they walk together return the tray after finish eating. "Eh, am I?" Amber remembered she haven't talk much since she met them. "I knew you must be the chatter-y type, eonnie!" as always she said every words cheerfully complete with her white teeth showed while she grin. "I'm still...adjusting," she stop a second as carefully pick the words. "Amber! You don't need to be that awkward! You can talk and say anything to us! If you want to speak English all you need to do is come to me!" Krystal pounce from Luna's back out of nowhere. She smile to them and suddenly hug them, "Thank you," she said. Now for the first time she think she'll continue her life in Korea and she had some people to relay to.
✎------------------------------------------------------------
why I write the last scene like this story gonna end soon....but no it's not XD this is just the time when she felt she had friends nyeheheh but the real problem isn't here yet :3 I feel like putting some antagonist but me don't likey them~ lol sure that's why they're antagonisttt also if you notice there's never really an antagonist in my stories XDD but anyhow~ this story still running to bad my brain had been used for massive brainstorming so I cna't give any hint now :P if you read my status about typography and illustration design thingie...yeah that's part of the cause still have illustration design to do~ just stucking with it now XDD

okay I'll stop writing about that XD thank you for the 410+ views!! Also for everyone reading, commenting and subscribing ^^! Don't forget to subscribe to meeeee~ MUCH LOVESSSSS