⑷ two boys

"She" was A BOY

Amber feel asleep after spend some hours talking to Vic. She's so happy that she even forgot not having dinner. When she wake up her stomach growling all the way. She goes to the kitchen and find there are foods in the counter. Apparently her grandfather and grandmother already prepare her food supplies. In the refigerator there are raw products too. She decide to just having cereal for this morning. Like yesterday, she walk to the college but there's a difference today. Whenever people see her they look away then murmuring by themselves. Amber just act cool and walkaway, in the locker hallway she found Krystal and Luna talking to some boy. About open to say hi to them, "Eonnie!" Luna precede her. "Oh, Amber! Morning!" Krystal follow Luna's greet, Amber end up smile to both of them. The boy who Luna and Krystal talk to give her a smile too, "Oh, so you're Amber!" Amber look to him thoroughly, he's tall, his hair's color is dark brown he had two big eyes that look to her friendly. His outfit is pretty neat, a blue shirt with a black t-shirt inside, a jeans and a pair of sneakers. He had sling bag dangling in one of his shoulder. His muscle still can be seen through his shirt, unlike Jung Won's skinny body his body built, in short his manlier than Jung Won. "Ah, Amber, he's Jonghyun! He's popular because of his handsomeness! Hahaha!" Krystal introduce him then laughing by herself. "Yah, why are you laughing like that," Jonghyun protested. "Because I knew who's more handsome!" Jonghyun playfully punch her arm. "Yeah, yeah, you're boy friend is more handsome!" Krystal keep giggling while Amber eyes widened. "Ah eonnie, she had a boyfriend!" Luna cling her arm to Amber's arm knowing she is surprise.

"Oh yeah, anyway, so you're Amber? That Amber??"
"Eh? What do you mean?"
"Oppa! Don't make her confuse!"
"Oh sorry, sorry. Ahaha because yesterday you walk with Jung Won-ie, the prettiest guy in college they are all start questioning who are you, especially because of your looks," then he eyeing her from her head to toe
Yah, Jonghyun! Don't look to her like that,"
"Yah! I still your oppa, Krystal!"
Krystal just stuck out her tongue, "I-don't-care-! Hehe,"
"Krystal, you!" he playfully lock her neck with his elbow
"Yah! You two! Krystal, come on, we have to go to our class!"
"Right, now let go of me!"
"Where's the 'oppa', huh??"
"I won't say it!"
Krystal successfully release herself than run by dragging Luna. Amber left with Jonghyun and an awkward atmosphere. "Whaah, what's with this awkward atmosphere! We need go to our class too! Come on!" he walk away but Amber still stand there, he had to looking away back to her than tilt his head to her signing her to walk with him. "Uh..., sorry, your name is Jonghyun right?" Amber try to speak to break the awkward between them. He seems like an easy going person to her. "Ah yes! You may call me just like that!" he give her another friendly smile, causing her show a smile to him too.

This time while she walking with him to the class people who look to her start to murmur again, but most of them girls now. "Are you that popular?"
"Hehe, I am,"
"Uh, I want to ask, what people were talking because I walked with Jung Won yesterday?"
"You know,he's popular with his pretty face, while you, with your looks walk with him,"
"Is he that popular?"
"Yeah, ever since in high school, he's even popular with seniors like me,"
"High school? Senior??"
"Yes, I knew him since high school and yes I'm your senior! Hehe,"
"Oh, sorry,"
Amber bow but at that time Jung Won showed up. "Amber-ah, what are you doing?" he greet her as she stand back. "Jung Won-ie! Morning!" Jonghyun approach him and wrap his arm around his shoulder. "Yah! What are you doing! We're not in high school anymore!" he brush off Jonghyun arm and take Amber's arm instead. "Let's go to the class, you're not safe with this ert!" Amber just can let him drag away, but her other arm catch by Jonghyun. "Yah! Who's the ert! We're going to the same class you know??" in the end Amber enter the class with both of them tag along her.

✎----------------------------------------
thank you for the 3 views !!! Aww I'm so happy :"DD anyway guysss saw the piture Mochi Henry upload?? Hehehe that's causing me want to drag him to the story but...he's '89 !!! He's older than Jonghyun and I almost forgot that XDD hahah he looks so cute and young ♥ guess what your author also a String~ anyway, I end up not bringing him here~~well...for now! I don't know if suddenly I can bring him along! Heheh XD oh and as I promise! Jjongie-I mean Jonghyun is here! Hehe (>ω<) I hope you enjoy the update :D thank you for everyone subscribe, read and commenting 8DD subscribe to me too! Hehehehe