⑹ rumours & truth

"She" was A BOY

As he see how Amber hug Krystal and Luna, somehow he want a hug too. Amber was clearly being awkward with him but not with those girls. For other people it's somthing common if girls get closer easier to other girls than with a boy, but for JungWon who had receive such treat for years think differently. In his thought, all girls usually treat him just like one of them, adoring him and squealling over him. Amber was from abroad he think she'll be all cool about being surrounded by boys, even she's okay with Jonghyun's closeness. He forgot one thng that stood up from both of them, their faces who resemble to each other opposite . Amber look like a boy while he look like a girl, he just being cool with all the situation while Amber totally irritated by it. That's the important issue he didn't notice until now. The lunch time finally over, the next class Amber will be only with JungWon again, relaxly he take Amber's arm when she about leaving the cafeteria. "W-what are you doing?" JungWon just look to her calmly, "What's so wrong about it? I already told you're in my circle of friends," as they walking people start to whispering here and there. "Yah! Look people are talking about us!!"
"Then?"
"Let my arm go please, just walk normally like before,"
"Why are you being so awkward with me?"
Amber stay silent and looking to JungWon who just stare back to her, she just realize their height about the same, Amber's winter hat make she look slightly taller. His hand that still attach to her was small and light, unlike common boy's feature."Would you answer me now?" Amber snapped out from her thoughts and realize people looking to them and giving them 'are-they-a-couple' look to her and JungWon. "Yah, however you have pretty face or girly feature, you're still a boy and however I look like a boy and dress like one I'm still a girl, you got what I mean?"JungWon frown to her, "But I did this to my friends," Amber finally tug out her arm from his grasp as they enter the classroom. "Just let sit separately, even we're friends it doesn't me we have to stick together," for the first time she show her irritated face. JungWon just sigh then take a very far seat from her.

"Are you guys fighting?" a random girl ask as Amber take her seat. "I'm sorry?" she look to her confusedly. "Are you guys fighting? Why are you sitting so far to each other??" she give her a considered look. Amber furrow her eyebrows to her, "Is it that wrong I sit so far from him?"
"No, no! I don't mean like that! I heard you guys dating-"
"Wh-what??!"
"Uh, yeah the rumours are flying since your first day here, since you sat beside JungWon-oppa, since you both eat together in cafeteria..."
Amber's mouth just fell open, what she imagined now happen, "Ugh, we're not in such relationship, that's why I sit here now,"
"Eh really?? But for me both of you really make a good couple!"
about to answer that the voice of the lecture surprising the whole class was pretty much hectic. Seems like everyone questioning the same thing as that girl and got the same answer too. Amber take a glance of JungWon who look keep giggling while the faces of the girls he talked to look all happy and surprised. "Whaah, I thought you both are dating! Thankfully you both not!" A girl hit Amber's shoulder when the class is over. "Yeah! I was thinking our JungWon-oppa finally found someone match him!!" another girl come to her side. "I think you more suite with Jonghyun-oppa! I'll let you have him!!" another one join them. Amber just being puzzled by that treat, they're just like ignoring her since her first day but now they act like already knew her for years. "Yah, yah, let my new friend breath, girls!" JungWon break the girls away from her then lightly take Amber's arm again. "Let's go, see you, girls!" all the girls waving to him cheerfully and look don't bother at all to his clinging arm on Amber's. "W-what just happen?" JungWon roll his eyes to her, "My popularity power I guess," he drag her out from the classroom in quick step. "N-no, I mean what's up with them??"JungWon stare to her, "You're not get it already??" Amber shake her head showing she's still haven't get it. "They thought we were dating yeah?" Amber nodding, "I said I'm just trying to friending you since they didn't treat you nicely," again fall open.

They finally reach their next classroom and weirdly enough every girls just call Amber's name casually. "Amber! Just sit beside me!" some random girl approach her arm and put her into a seat right next to her. "No, no! Sit beside me!!" another girl come grabbing her arm. She just toss to this and that way, JungWon quickly saves her, "Yah, yah, let her sit with me instead," all the girls that grabbing her here and there before just okay-ing him. "So now you relieved you can sit with me?"
"That was scary...,"
"I think the news travel so fast, but oh well it's because about me!"
"Why are you so full of yourself...? I think I start to understand why you and Jonghyun can get along...,"
"Yah what do you-"
"Eonnie! Oppa!"
a familiar voice calling them, it was Luna run a little with Krystal tailing behind her. "Gosh, we made it!" Krystal panting with Luna. "What were you guys doing?" JungWon crossing his arm as his words were cut by them. "Ah, we talk with Jonghyun-oppa a bit and didn't realize we should be in this class soon!" Luna explain it so fast despite the fact she almost run out of breath. JungWon just shook is head hearing the reason, "Oh by the way! I heard oppa just said trying to makinf friends with eonnie? And you both were mistaken as a couple?" Luna ask. JungWon instantly look to Amber, "Look, news travel fast!" Amber just agreeing him in amazement. "Yah, you guys know? All the girls just kind with me now, unlike before they're like glaring or staring or talking behind our back, but now everyone look just fine with our interaction!" Amber said in low voice, leaning closer to Luna and Krystal. "Oh my! Really?" suddenly Krystal exclaiming in English. "What's that! So ridiculous! But actually I'm happier if you both really going out, you really suite to each other!" Krystal still bubbling in English. "Krystal...," Amber saying her name in her foreign tone. "I guess it's better like this, Krystal," Jungwon in, "She won't be wakward to me this way," he wrap Amber's arm with his, then sound of girls squealing come. "Look how it's better now," he's smiling to her. "Yah!" she scowl a little maybe you are, but do I say so?

✎------------------------------------------------------------
hayyyy! Gee if you see this chapter was update with just one paragraph earlier forgive my sillyness hitting the "update chapter" without hide it since I'm not finish yet;;; I start to hit "update chapter" timesly now since I ever write another story then I close the window so the story I was writing vanish away;;; worst it ever happened 3 times in a row (;________;) but ehe it's done now ^^ you guys had watched Amber in Invincble Youth 2? EUNYOUNG?? XDDD lol I crack hard when she said her Korean name was "Yoo Il Woon" then how she introduce herself as Eunyoung XDD nyahahaha I love ya Amber :3 also yesterday she join SS4 stage for "Oops" with fellow f(x) members and Bieb's "Baby" with Henry ^w^ she's so friggin handsome there, I even mistaken Henry as Amber when I just saw some screencap since Amber's outfit was...more manly then Henry's IMO...but yeah her style is like dat XD anywhoo I start to pop Henry here, just looking forward for Mochi! Maybe just his name appear but lol /runs

thank you for everyone reading, commenting, and subscribing also even you're a silent reader ^^! No prob, your author can be a silent sometimes too *cough* hehe loves yaaa~♥