6❤ Living together.

Fated To Marry You!

"AHHHHHHHH!!"

They both scream as they realize they had been sleeping together the whole night.

Then Chorong look at her clothes to see if she still wearing it and then grab a pillow and keep on on Luhan.

"You jerk! Why are you in my bed?" Chorong keep on hitting Luhan. Luhan who was still shock can't say a word until now, "You are the one that is sleeping on my bed! This is my bed!!" 

"Your bed? How can that be!" Chorong stand on the bed and look down at Luhan angrily.

"This is my bed! This is my house! I should be the one that is asking why are you here!" Luhan stand on the bed to and face to face with Chorong.

"Your house?" Chorong repeat then she look around the house. This is really not her home! Why is she here? And why is she sleeping on the same bed with this jerk?!

Just then, the giant TV at the wall in front of them turn on and appear theirs mothers smiling. "MOM?!" Both Chorong and Luhan call at the same time.

Their mothers both look at each other and nod, "We have something to tell you." one of them start.

"You guys are going to live together starting from now on. We have sign the marriage contract and that mean now you both are husband and wife. In 100 days, you guys have to get along with othe. After 100 days of marriage over which is when both campany get through the crisis, if you guys feel that you guys can't live together, you can divorce and of course by laws you guys have to splits some stuff to be equal."


At 12:00 P.M in the afternoon.

Chorong P.O.V

"Ding dong." The door bell rang.

I walk to the front door and open it.

Turn out to be a delivery man who bring alot of items and all of it is all the stuff I use to have at my parent house.

As I was trying to organize the room for my own since the house have two bedroom and one for quest. Luhan who walk in sudddenly stood and front of me.

I look at him weirdly, "What is it?" I ask. He said nothing but hand me a pack of paper. I look through it and it said, "100 DAYS MARRIAGE RULES?" I read out loud.

Luhan nod,"Since we both don't have any feeling for each other, how would you want it to last long?" 

True, I have to agree with this but it's pretty weird how he make this kind of stuff in just a few hours ago. "Don't worry, it is all fair and ground. I use to studied about laws and stuff plus I'm an expert at typing so this is no big deal." He said as if he can read my mind.

I nod then look through it: Important rules: 1. Respect each other properties and freedom.  2. keep out of each other business.  3. Take turn cooking, laundry, and cleaning the house.  4. Never talk about this marriage/must keep this a secret.  5. Never bring anyone home.  6. If break any rule, will be punish by the other one.   ect...

Then at the back of the packet is two long line that said signature. The first one is already signed which is Luhan's signature...and I quess I have to sign it too. 

"Just sign it if you think it's fair enough" he said. 

I took out a pen and quickly sign it. 

So, I think this is how we start to live together...can't wait until this stupid marriage is over.


Chapter bonus!!!

How Chorong end up sleeping next to Luhan <3

3:00 A.M midnight

Mrs. Park who us waited at the front of the house. Then after that a yellow taxi stop infront of her. Eunji and Bomi came out trying to help Chorong is drunked walk out of the car.

"Omo~what happened? Why is she so drunk?" Mrs. Park ask as she ran to them and help.

"We were sorry, we didn't know that she's going to drink that much." Bomi explain. Mrs. Park look at Chorong face which is already red because of all the beer she had drank. "That's perfect!!" Suddenly Mrs. Park said out of excitement.

Bomi and Eunji stop and look at her weirdly. Mrs. Park realize the awkward and explain, "Ani,I mean it perfect that you guys were there with her." she smile in embarassment.

After Bomi and Eunji left, Mrs. Park leave Chorong half sleeping half sitting on the sofa and get her key car. The next thing happen is that Mrs. Park put Chorong at the back of her car back seat and drive to somewhere.

As soon as she got in front of the new house. She help Chorong walk to the front door and open it.

She could have Chorong just rested on the sofa since it too dark and she afraid that she will wake Luhan who is sleeping upstair. But right before she left, a idea pop in her head.

And that the end of How Chorong end up sleeping next to Luhan!!