5❤ Moving?

Fated To Marry You!

Narrator P.O.V

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Eunji scream terrifibly.

"Bomi! Help me!!" She call out. Bomi who is focus on singing karaoke the whole time didn't pay attention to her.

"Do you remember the time we spent together? L.O.V.E LUV. Are you flattered, what was our everything at that time? L.O.V.E LUV.

Sometime I remember that time, L.O.V.E LUV. Can't we turn back time? (Apink's Luv)"

"YAH! Bomi! Help me!" Eunji kept on yelling. The song finally over and Bomi finally turn around. "Omo! What happened?" Bomi ask while pulling Chorong who is drunk hard and was lying on Eunji's body.

"Bomi, you piece of sh*t didn't even rescue me from this crazy drunk person!" Eunji cursed.

"Chorong-unnie! Are you okay?" Bomi ask. Chorong smile with a sleepy look. "What the point of asking? Can't you see she's drunk?" Eunji said.

Chorong turn to Eunji and hit her. "Yah! What are you saying? I'm drunk? No, I'M NOT DRUNK! NO NO!" Chorong yell with her dolphin high pitch voice.

"Arasoo, arasoo. You're not drunk, stop yelling." Eunji block her ears. Chorong glare at her then went back to drinking more beer. "Unnie, stop drinking!" Bomi said worrily.

Chorong smile while shake her head, "It okay, Bomi. I'm not going to get drunk." . Eunji who is sitting behind make a face like 'Yeah, right.'

"Eunji, what should I do? I don't want to marry that punk!" Chorong suddenly cry.

"Eiishh, such a cry baby." Eunji said. "Unnie, who is the guy that you're going to marry?" Bomi ask.

Chorong open her eyes and try hard to remember something, "Well, I don't remember but, he's a jerk! A JERK!!" 


 *sneez*

"Hyung are you okay?" Baekhyun ask. 

"Hyung, you should take some medicine, you're getting a cold." Kai suggest.

Luhan shook his head, "Ani, I felt okay, maybe someone is talking bad thing about me right now."

Chanyeol broke into a laugh. "Yah, you want to die?" Luhan got up and kick Chanyeol.

Then Luhan took his phone out and saw that there's a voice message for him. 

"Luhan, it's your father. I'm telling you that starting from tonight you will move to another house. Do not ask me why. Do not come to your parents' home and do not call me back. Your new house is at *********. I will send the address to you so you can drive there yourself and don't meet me until me and your momcame visit you. You don't need key to your house cause I have put a auto housesafety which you can open your door by put your thump on the door new lock. If you don't obey me, don't even think of taking over my work are anyhting. Now, bye bye~"

Luhan who is now sitting like a statue. "Hyung what happen?" Baekhyun ask.

"hyung? can you hear me?" Kai wave his hand in front of Luhan's face. 

"Hyung!!" Chanyeol shake Luhan body like crazy. A minute later, Luhan finally got his sense back and rush to his car. "Eishhhhhh! What is going on!!" He yell while drive his car really fast back to his parents' house.

Luhan ran to the door and found out it was lock. "Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong." he keep on pressing the doorbell but no one open the door.

Then Luhan felt his phone is vibrating, "Hello?" he answer.

"Oh, Luhan. It's mom! Are at home yet?" Mrs. Lu ask happily. 

"Mom quickly and open the door for me!" Luhan beg. "Sorry son but I can't." Mrs. Lu said.

"Wae?" 

"I'm not at home right now." Mrs. Lu answer. 

"Then where are you?"

"I'm on the plane to Hawaii right now for vacation with your dad." Mrs. Lu finish her sentence with Luhan then give the phone to Mr. Lu. "Luhan! I told you that you cannot go back home! Go to your new home now!"

"Father, why didn't you tell me anything about you guys going on a vacation?" Luhan ask. 

"It me who is going to vacation not you so go to your new house now. If you being like this I will not going to let you be the heir of my company!" Mr. Lu finish his line then immediately hung up.

"Father? father! Eishhhh!!" Luhan yell his throat out as he kick the door.

Then finally he gave up and enter his car. 

As soon as Luhan's car left. The house door open and Mrs. Lu smile as she walk out to see if he's really left. "Honey, I think he really fell for it." she cal out for her husband.

Mr. Lu walk out and look too. Then both of them breath out in relief, "This is really the first time I trick my son. But....it quite fun. Hehehe~"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~" 

Luhan immediately wake up as soon as he hear a dolphin high pitch voice.

"Eishhhh~ What kind of-" Luhan left his sentence undone and stare the person in front of him with two wide eyes.

1 minute pass.........2 minutes pass......"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"


Author's note: Next Chapter is going to be super fun so keep on waiting patiently my dear readers! * 3*