4❤The meeting!

Fated To Marry You!

Luhan P.O.V

August 20th, 2010.

*knock knock* 

"Come in" I call for whoever knock on the door.

"Yound master Lu." Butler Lee came in my room. He was wearing an suit with a red handkerchief in his right pocket. Standing in front of me and bow then hand me a gift present box.

I look at him as a sign for "What is this?". Butler Lee understand my thought and explain, "This is from the chairman. He want you to wear it today for the meeting." 

I took a look around the box and nod, "I understand, you can go now." I said. Butler Lee bow again and leave my room. I open the box and knew that it was a suit.

After putting on the suit, I recieve a call from Yoona. 

"Oppa, where are you now?" she ask sweetly. I sigh quietly, "I'm getting ready for a meeting." I answer.

"What meeting?" She ask again. My heart start to beat fast," Uhm....a business meeting. You know that your boyfriend is gonna become a company president right?" I lied.

"Oh, I see. Good luck oppa! *chu~*" Yoona said then hang up.

I put the phone down as I put hand hands in my pocket and walk downstair.

Eomma who is already have her fancy dress with a bunch of jewelrys was sitting at the counch waiting for me.

"Luhan, oh my handsome son! Let get going no before the other family have to ait for us." Eomma said as she ran to me and link my arm to pull me.

*20 minutes later*

We arrived at the meeting location which is a six stars chinese-restaurant.

All workers from inside the restaurant already have line up neatly in order and bo down to greet our family. Life as a son of an billionair, I'm already used to these kind of respect stuff. As I walk, I proudly have my two hands at my sides and have my lips form into a smirk.

When we got inside, the other family was already there waiting for us. I was a little curious of how their daughter is going to look like because myself as a rich guy don't want to marry a ugly woman.

But when I was about to look at the daughter face, she immediately turn around and change seat with her mom which I can't see her face but by look at her body I can say that she have an perfect 'S' line body.

I wait for her to turn around as I sat down next to my father. Finally, she turn around!!

I opened my eyes big, such a beautiful girl. The daughter have blonde-ish hair, her face was small and her eyes was big. Her lips is thin and is red as cherry. She wear a white dress with a diamond necklace which made her look exactly like angel. She quietly sat down next to her mom and bow to everyone that arrives.

I was okay until the daughter stare at me surprisely. Her eyes which was already big and became bigger which look like a puppy. She look like she saw a ghost or something.

I tried to avoid her stare, "What an annoying girl" I said to myself.

When I look back she wasn't looking at me anymore but she was whispering in her mom ear. What kind of girl is she?

"Luhan" father call me. I turn to him and bow to the other man which is my soon-to-be-father-in-laws. "This is my son,Luhan, he's the one who is going to take over my company in the future." father introduce.

"This is Mr. Park, he's the president of the Park Inc." 

I bow to Mr. Park again and shake hands with him. Mr. Park smile, he then turn to his daughter and introduce her.

"This is my only daughter, Park Chorong, she is currently a college student." The girl bow to me without looking in my eyes.

"Omo! What a beautiful daughter you have there Mrs. Park." eomma said. Mrs. Park smile back, "Your son is definately a piece of God's work, Mrs. Lu."

The two family talk to each other but except for the daughter Park Chorong. She only smiles, I wonder if she really mute because I seriously don't want to marry a mute woman.


After an hour of talking, I got quiet bored so I excuse myself to go outside alittle bit.

When I got outside of the room, I found out that, that girl Park Chorong was already there walking pass the counter. The way she walk I can see that it very difficult since the heels that she wearing is very high.

Chorong clumsily walk through the slippery floor and trip in front of me. "Ahh"

But I was willing to help her by hold her waist so she don't lost balance. As I hold her waist, I was shock that it's quiet small like Yoona but I know that she must be fatter since Yoona can only eat a bowl of salad a day. 

I was focuse of comparing that I even forgot that I've been hugging her for a long time. 

"Excuse me." she call out to me. 

I immediately let her go and look around if anyone was looking at us, but unfortunately there's even people that was about to took picture of us. Damn it!

"Thanks for helping." she said. 

I nodded, "Your welcome." I said. But then a thought came to my mind. 

"I really thought you were mute earlier, Ms. Park." I joked. Park Chorong stare at me, "Was that a joke?"

I rise my shoulder, "Perhaps, but it safe now that you use your voice." I smirk. Park Chorong sigh then look back at me, "Me too. I thought earlier I would become mute for real when I saw your family but thanks now that I'm finally wake up!"

Then she turn around and carefully walk away. This is girl is really!!!

"You really think that I would marry you?" I ask. Park Chorong stop, "I hope not." she turn around. 

I smirk and stand next to her. "Listen here. I'm the one who can help your father company. so, if I want to create the wedding it will happen but if I don't want it, then don't even dream about it." I finish my sentence and walk inside first.

An hour after that, the meeting was over and the plan of wedding is that there will be no celemony about it all we have to do is sign the marriage contract and that it which is great since I still want to keep this from Yoona while she is out of state. This a marriage without love so why bother to worry so much.


Author's note: Sorry for late update. I'll try my best to make it quick as possible but I quess it would be 5%. Well anyway, hope you guys don't mind the ugly grammars! Chocohoney Love!!